Professional Office Cleaning Putney SW15
First-class Cleaning Option For SW15 Offices
Our Office Cleaning Package At A Glance
How do we ensure your daily working environment remains comfortable, neat, and health-safe? First and foremost, we have to assess and recognise your business's demands so that we can address them adequately. Then, it is down to routine execution, with concentrated attention to detail and sustaining the levels of quality that have made Anyclean the number one commercial cleaning contractor in Putney.
Here is a quick look at our task sheet:
- General office sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office deep-clean
- After-builders office clean
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (lobbies, waiting rooms, halls, staff rooms, conference rooms, cafeterias, canteens, etc.)
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Desk organising and single cubicle cleaning
- Providing affordable janitorial supplies.
Why Do We Provide Free Pricing Consultations?
To our surprise, many business owners are sceptical or wary when we mention that our preliminary consultations cost nothing - as if offering something for free can only be a trick. The nature of office cleaning makes these consultations mandatory. We can not give you a cost assessment of any service package if we do not visit your premises - what is their size and total square footage for cleaning, what procedures you will need, the frequency and estimated duration of our visits, etc?
We are perfectly confident in the parameters of our offer, so we don't see the need to charge you for it. We give all potential customers the chance to continue scouting the market for better deals - our experience shows they rarely find any.
Schedule Your Free Consultation With Anyclean Today!
All you have to do is choose a suitable hour and then give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our customer support centre is at your disposal:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
The Advantages Of Our Putney Office Upkeep Offer
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies to small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacterial materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Hard Work And Dedication Keep Us One Step Ahead Of The Competition
There is no magic recipe for instant success or unbelievable levels of efficiency. Effective detergents and cutting-edge technology make our work easier, but they cannot substitute attention to detail, effort, and concentration. Recognising this fact has helped Anyclean understand the importance of selecting cleaners. We invest a lot of time and energy in choosing only positive, strongly motivated individuals who understand the job's requirements and see it as a long-term career choice. Extensive interviews, meticulous vetting and reference checks are just a few tools we use to determine the best applicants for joining our team.
But becoming a part of the Anyclean team is just the first step of a long learning process. All our experts have to specialise in at least one additional field (pressure washing, carpet or window cleaning, office equipment maintenance), and many are competent in two or more. We provide them access to the best training seminars and courses in the UK, in close partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Multiple Levels Of Quality Control For Your Complete Peace Of Mind
Throughout the last decade, Anyclean has asserted its reputation as one of South West London's most reliable and trustworthy partners. This is based on the impeccable professional record we sustain and the uncompromising quality control performed not just throughout every procedure - we check every single task. Our cleaning crews include a specially assigned supervisor whose responsibility is to ensure that the results we deliver comply with the company's premium quality standards. If a particular task needs correcting, we will return and re-clean all areas of concern.
We also expect our customers to voice any concerns about their service package. When you sign up for our service, we assign a personal account manager to look at your smooth experience. They are responsible for conveying any misgivings you might have to the sanitary teams. Rest assured, we will respond appropriately to any suggestion or further requirement!
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
We hold the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the workplace and the ISO:9001 International certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems.
Local Serviced Areas
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around the East Putney Underground station at Upper Richmond Rd, London SW15 2SZ, United Kingdom
Anyclean Premium Cleaning Offers in Putney SW15 For Commercial Customers
Choosing the proper partner to take care of your office cleaning and maintenance has always been challenging! But why should you prefer Anyclean instead of the dozen other offers from competitive providers? We can provide you with the most competitive correlation between cost and quality of service - in other words, you get the best return on the money you invest with us. Our crews will make sure your workplace remains in pristine, hygienic condition permanently. And while you relish the effects of our efforts, they remain invisible to either you or your staff because we work longer hours than the usual office schedule, seven days per week, all Bank and National Holidays included.
We work with some of the industry's leading, most respected specialists to achieve quick and effective results, impeccable sanitary maintenance, and a healthy environment for your business. At the same time, our cleaners are strongly eco-oriented and prefer the so-called "green cleaning" methods - employing biodegradable components only and relying on the latest-generation, energy-saving equipment. Our operative range allows us to treat office and corporate premises, retail and commercial space, warehouses, logistic centres, and administrative buildings.
If Anyclean can help you bring your office cleanliness to the next level, you can just schedule an appointment with one of our representatives at 020 7099 6964, and remember - all initial consultations are non-binding and FREE OF CHARGE!
Other Business Cleaning Services You Can Book With Us
- Steam-jet pressure washing - the quickest and most effective way to rejuvenate the outdoor surroundings of your business premises. We apply 5000 PSI steam jets to remove oil-based stains, grime, and dirt from concrete, brick and mortar, wooden planking, glass, and metal surfaces. The procedure is eco-friendly and does not involve any chemical-based detergents. Suitable for treating parking areas, alleyways, driveways, sidewalks, building facades, railings, and fences.
- High-rise window cleaning - Anyclean is a fully certified operator of abseil-rope systems, cherry pickers, and cradles that give us access to any vertical area of high-rise corporate buildings, regardless of constructional specifications. Best prices and risk-free results are guaranteed!
- Hard floor cleaning - leave the coffee stains, stretch marks and discoloured areas on your hard floors behind! Our impeccable treatment will restore them to their glory quickly and with a long-lasting effect. We can treat every type of natural stone surface, including terracotta, marble, limestone, and granite. The package also includes an anti-slippery coating and diamond-pad gloss.