First-class Office Cleaning Wandsworth SW18
Your Reliable Office Cleaning Partner In SW18
Our Office Cleaning Package - Overview
What is it exactly that we do to keep your working station in pristine condition? The answer is related to the specifics of your business that we can only assess on the spot. The list below should only serve as a guideline to the full range of procedures we can deliver on a permanent basis, should you require it:
- Regular general sanitary maintenance - daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- One-off office cleaning
- After-builders office clean
- PC, peripherals, and office equipment cleaning
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Interior window cleaning and glass polishing
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- General areas cleaning and maintenance (canteens, cafeterias, staff rooms, waiting rooms, lobbies, halls, conference rooms, etc.)
- Washrooms and restrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- Providing affordable janitorial supplies.
We Offer Free, Non-binding Consultations Seven Days Per Week
The first thing we want to discuss with any potential customer is the cost of their service package. Our experience shows that this is a great concern for many businesses, especially small-scale or start-up companies that have only limited resources to spare on sanitary maintenance. Therefore, we want to give you unrestricted access to all the pricing details you need to make the best choice. That is correct, you will not pay a single pound for any preliminary consultation you schedule with our customer representatives.
The cost of service is determined by a bevy of factors, including the size of your commercial, retail or corporate premises, the number of single units (rooms) we need to clean, the range of procedures, the estimated duration and frequency of visits. We will always provide you with a detailed quote before, and never after a visit. All Anyclean's contracts are open-ended - we firmly believe that the only thing that should bind you to our services should be the quality of results we deliver.
Why Is Anyclean The Best Office Cleaning Choice In Wandsworth?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Top Performance Priorities
- Thoroughness and attention to detail. Our business and corporate customers expect nothing but perfection, and this is precisely what we deliver. We do not concentrate on the most obvious high-traffic areas in your office - when our crews come to clean, they treat everything they can get their hands on. You will not find the occasional fingerprints on the desk or a missed stain on the floor after an Anyclean procedure.
- Special focus on health safety. Your office space is the perfect place for germs and bacteria to thrive if you let the hygienic maintenance slip even by a notch. We treat the areas with the highest volume of usage (like restrooms, staff rooms, office equipment, and water dispensers) with powerful anti-bacterial detergents to keep your office health-safe for the staff and partners.
- Punctuality and time management. If you want to be considered one of the best office cleaning contractors in London, you have to beat the clock on a permanent basis. We have learned this lesson early in our experience and turned it into one of our mandatory operative principles. You can be certain - our crews will never be late for an appointment!
Cleaners Selection Policy
We work only with highly motivated and energetic individuals who understand the importance of their duties and the requirements of their profession. To make sure that an applicant complies with Anyclean's principles and standards for personal conduct, we perform extensive interviews, vetting, and reference checks. Even then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous 12-week training program, regardless of any previous experience. Rest assured, we have not become a leading office cleaning provider by working with scrubs.
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. We hold the ISO:9001 International Certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
Our company is a long-term partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy and an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
How Do I Schedule An Appointment With Anyclean?
If you are a business owner or an office manager for a Wandsworth company, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we will schedule an appointment within 48 hours. You can get in touch with our customer support:
- From Monday to Friday - 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile radius around King George's Park at Mapleton Rd, London SW18 2GJ, United Kingdom
Top-tier Commercial And Office Cleaning Help In Wandsworth SW18
Is it possible to sustain excellent hygienic conditions for your staff and still keep your sanitary expenses within reasonable limits? This is precisely what Anyclean comes to offer! We will provide your business with comprehensive and efficient cleaning maintenance at some of the most competitive rates in South West London! And not only that - you remain in full control of every aspect of the service - the timetable of visits, the duration of procedures, and the range of chores we provide. This flexibility and tailor-made approach to the task has turned Anyclean into an office cleaning leader of impeccable reputation not only in Wandsworth SW18 but all of the capital.
We rely on a team of motivated, hard working technicians to always deliver the premium-quality results we promise to our customers. Our crews include some of the best-trained and highly skilled specialists in the industry - people, whom the Streatham business community widely recognises as trustworthy, effective, and punctual partners. We further boost their performance by making sure they have the latest-generation tools and the most powerful detergents at their disposal.
If you already plan to change your office cleaning contractor or feel like your business needs a hygienic boost - give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and find out more about the multiple ways we can be of service.
Complimentary Procedures We Provide In SW18
- High-rise window cleaning - leave the building facade maintenance to us! We operate hydraulic platforms, abseiling-rope systems, and cradles to reach high vertical sections of any commercial or corporate building. Anyclean has the experience of working on some of London's most iconic skyscrapers, and we haven't had a single incident. Best prices guaranteed!
- Hard floor cleaning - with the help of our industrial-grade tools we will quickly restore your lobby and hall floors to their original beauty. The procedure is suitable for all types of natural-stone surfaces - marble, limestone, granite, terracotta, etc., and deals with persistent problems like coffee stains, stretch marks, and discoloured areas. Diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating are included in the package.
- Steam-jet pressure washing - the safest way to make sure the exterior surroundings of your business site are always in pristine condition. The procedure employs 5000 PSI steam jets of a 100% pure water - there are no chemicals involved. It is completely risk-free and safe for concrete, brick and mortar, metal, wooden planking, and glass surfaces. The method rejuvenates parking areas, driveways, alleyways, sidewalks, fences, and railings faster than anything else available on the market.