Top Level Office Cleaning Mortlake SW14
The Reasonable Office Cleaning Choice In SW14
What Does An Office Cleaning Treatment Include?
It greatly depends on the business sector you operate in and the scale of your company. The hygienic requirements of a local book store, for example, have little in common with those of a large corporate building or an administrative institution. We have serviced the entire business spectre, from just-created start-ups to some of the most famous technological giants in the world. Keeping that in mind, here is a glance at our task range:
- General office sanitary maintenance - one-off/ daily/ weekly/ special arrangements
- Interior window cleaning
- Office carpet cleaning and hot water extraction
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Air conditioners and ventilation systems dusting and maintenance
- Office equipment, PC, and peripherals cleaning
- Single cubicle cleaning and desk organising
- General areas sanitary maintenance (lobbies, waiting rooms, halls, cafeterias, staff rooms, canteens, etc.)
- Conference rooms maintenance
- Restrooms and washrooms hygiene and anti-bacterial treatment
- After-builders office clean
- Providing janitorial supplies at affordable rates.
Pricing Policy Overview
The nature of commercial cleaning excludes the option for fixed rates because there are too many variables we have to take into account. The size of premises we treat, the number of separate units, the frequency of visits, and the range of procedures are just the most important factors that will determine the price range of your service package. Therefore, the only way we can come up with a concrete offer is to assess your commercial, retail, or corporate premises on the spot. But we do that for free - at Anyclean, we firmly believe you should only pay for the services you get, not for consultations.
Most of our customers opt for open-ended contracts. This means that you can terminate our services whenever you see fit, no defaults pending. We can also offer you monthly or term (three-month) options.
What Makes Us The MosT Reliable Office Cleaning Choice In SW14?
How much does office cleaning cost on average in the UK?
There is a wide price range for office cleaning services between £12 to £17p/h. It usually applies for small-scale offices or start-ups with a limited cleaning budget. Professional contractors often charge large-scale commercial cleaning per square meter.
What is included in basic office cleaning?
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type
- General dusting and polishing
- Desk organising
- Window cleaning
- Office furniture dusting
- Wiping all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant.
How long should it take to clean an office?
Generally, an experienced office cleaner should manage about 3000 sq. feet/hr. The overall duration of a cleaning procedure depends on the premise size, the number and nature of cleaning tasks, and the number of cleaners in your team. However, it rarely exceeds 2-4 hours per visit.
What supplies do you use in office cleaning?
You need a comprehensive combination of detergents and sanitisers to deliver efficient results in a modern office environment. Apart from the obligatory wood, metal, and glass polishers, you need specialised detergents for PC and office equipment (especially computer screens), powerful anti-bacteria materials for the general areas (restrooms and toilets), as well as the requisite janitorial supplies.
Our Crews Are A Cleaning Juggernaut
You name it - we clean it, and we do it fast and better than our SW14 competitors! There are three main components that explain our long-term success:
- We excel in planning and time management. The last thing we want is to mess up the natural flow of your daily routine and staff. This is why we put a lot of effort in careful planning - the estimated time for completion is a red line we never cross, no matter how hard an effort we have to put in the process.
- We are naturally competitive. If you are as good a cleaner as you can find in London but don't have the fighter's streak in your spirit, you probably will not thrive in our team. We like to compete against everything - against other office cleaning contractors in Mortlake, against the clock, against our own standards of excellence.
- We understand the importance of the job. We are fully aware that you rely on us for the smooth and care-free maintenance of your working place. We appreciate the trust and respond with hard work, attention to detail and premium quality results.
How Do We Guarantee Complete Customer Satisfaction?
We have put strict operative guidelines in place to make sure every single chore delivers the expected result. Quality control is of the utmost importance for the mutual respect we have with for customers. While we have complete and utter confidence in the qualities of our cleaners, even the best professionals may have an off day - so every team has a specially assigned supervisor, whose task is to look for cleaning lapses, missed assignments or any blemishes in our performance.
We heavily rely on our customers to voice any further requirements, suggestions or misgivings they might have about the service. Positive communication and feedback is the best way to improve our package and deliver even better office cleaning maintenance!
Professional Certificates And Accreditation
- Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH.
- We hold the ISO:9001 International certificate for sustained excellence in quality management systems; and the OHSAS:18001 certificate for providing health-safe conditions at the working place.
- Anyclean is an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association. The British Window Cleaning Academy kindly provides us with access to their training programmes and seminars.
Book An Appointment With Us Today!
All you have to do is give us a call on 020 7099 6964 - we can accommodate a meeting within 48 hours. Our service centre is at your disposal:
- Every day of the working week, from 09.00 to 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, from 10.00 to 16.00.
The Local Office Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Mortlake Business Centre, 20 Mortlake High St, London SW14 8JN, United Kingdom
Top Notch Office Cleaning Help In Mortlake SW14
Do you think it is high time you optimised your office cleaning package? If your business is stationed in Mortlake SW14, Anyclean might be the best choice you can find on today's market. Throughout the last decade, we have asserted our reputation as one of the most reliable and efficient commercial cleaning contractors in South West London. Offering tailor-made packages to corporate customers and small businesses alike, Anyclean provides you with the best lever to make sure your staff works in a health-safe, comfortable and perfectly ordered environment.
We work with some of the most proficient and hard working experts in the industry - office cleaning technicians with impeccable accreditation and impressive professional integrity. The Anyclean's specialists are used to delivering premium quality under pressure and within tight deadlines. They possess deep knowledge and experience in sanitary maintenance and can deal with any hygienic challenge. Our crews are at your disposal seven days per week and even during National and Bank Holidays. Rest assured, we can easily schedule our visits so that they do not interfere with the daily tasks of your business!
If you need more details about our premium service packages or wish to book an appointment with an Anyclean customer representative, give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and do not forget - all our preliminary consultations are FREE OF CHARGE!
Complimentary Services We Provide For Your Mortlake Business
- Steam-jet pressure washing - you may have taken care of your interior sanitary maintenance, but do not neglect how the outdoor vicinity of your premises look as well. Our eco-friendly and risk-free pressure washing is the perfect way to rejuvenate parking areas, sidewalks, driveways, alleyways, and even building facades, railings, and fences. We employ latest-generation equipment to safely treat any type of hard surface - concrete, brick and mortar, wooden planking, metal, and glass.
- High-rise window cleaning - arguably the trickiest commercial cleaning procedure, high-rise window cleaning is the crop of the cream on our service list. Our specialists are fully certified to operate abseiling rope systems, hydraulic platforms, and cradles to gain access to vertical surfaces hundreds of feet above ground level.
- Hard floor cleaning - coffee stains, stretch marks, discoloured spots - forget about these blemishes. With the help of our industrial-grade machines we can treat granite, marble, limestone, and terracotta floors and restore them to their original beauty. We add diamond-pad gloss and anti-slippery coating for perfect look and long-lasting effect!