Carpet Cleaning Ilford IG1
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company in Ilford
The need of carpet cleaning is inevitable and we at Anyclean uderstand the importance of having the right person to clean your carpet to ensure all bacteria and dirt have been removed. We have invested in staff training and modern equipment to achieve excellence with every carpet cleaning service in Ilford. All our technicians are NCCA certified and have extensive experience.
Dust and Bacteria Removal
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
Anyclean has always been mindful about the client's satisfaction and therefore we created the price list below for your convenience. If you would like to speak ro us diretly, just call 020 7099 6964 and ask about our carpet cleaning rates in Ilford IG1.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Tough Stains Removal
With our huge experience in the cleaning business we best know what exactly you need for your carpets. We can deal with any kind of dirt, stain and spills on them and you can be sure that your carpets will live longer after our treatment. Making every our customer happy is our main goal and for this reason all our departments work hard to fullfill your carpet cleaning Ilford requirements.
NCCA Trained Cleaners
We have a team of experienced and dedicated carpet technicians capable to deal with any kind of stains, dirt and spills on your carpets. You can rely on them because they are well trained according to the standarts of NCCA - The National Carpet Cleaning Association. If you choose Anyclean you will not be disappointed from our servicing because we know how to meet our customer's expectations.
Advanced Cleaning Method
As we are a leading cleaning company in Ilford IG1, we can not make any compromise for the equipment. Our cleaning machines are made by leading manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Rotovac, Alltec. We don't hesitate to invest seriously in a top level equipment, simply due to the fact that we all know our consumers should receive the best cleaning service.
When we provide a carpet cleaning service in Ilford IG1, we guarantee that you get the best value for money. If there is for some reason something that worries you, we will return and clean for free the problem areas on your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Ilford and the neighbouring areas:
- Cann Hall
- Gants Hill
- Little Ilford
- Manor Park
- Newbury Park
- Seven Kings
Did you know that in Ilford IG1 we also offer
End of Tenancy Cleaning Ilford
Window Cleaning Ilford
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Ilford
Museums and Attractions in Ilford...
- Redbridge Museum. Situated in Clements Road in Ilford IG1, the museum was opened in 2000, designed to tell its visitors the story of more than 150,000 years of history in the local area. It follows the story of the Redbridge borough and its community, which has changed dramatically for the last few hundred years. One of the main displays of the collection is revealing the way that Ilford, Wanstead and Woodfordhave changed in the period from 1850 to 1950. There are also archives of prehistoric animal remains on displays, as well as many Ilford Limited products.
- Ambulance Service Museum. Located in Aldborough Road South, Ilford, this museum is dedicated to the ambulance service in London. The first full-time ambulance service in the capital was launched back in 1897 when the Metropolitan Asylums Board decided to provide a quick and easy was to get patients to and from hospitals. The Ambulance Service Museum has displays exhibiting a range of vintage radio equipment, horse-drawn ambulance, other vintage vehicles, as well as memorabilia from both the First and Second World Wars. The Town has two Non-League football clubs, Ilford FC and Waltham Forest FC, who both play their matches at the Cricklefield Stadium.
- Ilford FC. The current football club was formed in 1987, although the first football on the site was played by the famous amateur Ilford FC since 1881. Back then, the club stared playing in the Southern League and FA Amateur Cup. They were three time Champions of Isthmain League and twice winners of the FA Amateur Cup. The team played on the grounds at Lynn Road in Newbury Park, until they merged with Leytonstone, forming the Leytonstone and Ilford FC. The merger was conducted in 1979 and the grounds of the former Ilford FC were sold for housing development. The new-formed club played in Granleigh Road, on the site by the railway arches. The current Ilford Football Club was founded in 1987 and they began playing senior football in the Spartan League. The team continues to play at Cricklefields Stadium, in Ilford IG1, and is affiliated to the Essex County Football Association.
- Ilford has also a cricket club based in its area. Ilford CC was formed in 1897 and play their home games at Valentines Park. The club was formally used by Essex Country, but due to a poor maintenance the county stopped using it after 2001.