Carpet Cleaning Brentford TW8
Specialised Carpet Cleaning Company in Brentford
Anyclean is a London based cleaning company operating in all areas within M25 including Brentford TW8. We are specialised in professional carpet and upholstery cleaning using efficient cleaning equipment for the best completion of the job. The strong relationship with our customers is a result of our hard work during the 15 years of servicing and we have always tried to make our customers satisfied with what they get.
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Qualified and skilled cleaners
- Treat different carpet fibres
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Spotless and clean carpets
- Odour neutralisation
- Bacteria removal
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices
The service you will get from Anyclean is affordable, reliable and carried our by professionally trained techicians. A price list is published below for your convenience or if you prefer to get a quote over the phone, please give our team a call on 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
All Carpet Fibers Treated
We use the most recommended carpet cleaning method from the manufacturers - the hot water exctraction. We are also capable to treat any special types of carpet fibers with dry carpet cleaning method. The result from our service is deep cleaned, bacteria-free and deodorised carpet ready to be used in a couple of hours.
We believe that our clients have to get the finest cleaning in Brentford TW8 for their valuable carpets so we have invested in a quality eqiupment. Anyclean never stops to improve the carpet cleaning machines due to the fast developing market. We trust the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Alltec, Rotovac.
Enthusiastic Carpet Cleaners
Realising that all our customers in Brentford TW8 deserve a high quality service, we have carefully selected the most motivated and reliable carpet cleaning technicians and we formed a team of experts to service residential and commercial customers all around London. They are trained according to the NCCA (National carpet cleaners association) standards and we ensure you that your carpet will be in safe hands.
As a trusted carpet cleaning Brentford TW8 company, we can't afford disappointed customers and poor service. We guarantee that if you are not copletely satisfied with the results, we will send the technician back to rectify the issues. Our goal is to provide a guaranteed, fully insured and reliable service all the times.
Carpet cleaning Brentford and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- Boston Manor
- Carpet Cleaning Chiswick
- East Acton
- Carpet Cleaning Hanwell
- North Sheen
- Carpet cleaning Richmond
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
Did you know that in Brentford TW8 we also offer
Interesting Places in The Area ...
- There are many interesting places to visit in the area - Syon Abbey, Syon Park, The Musical Museum. A notable architectural family a father and a son lived in Brentford called The Hardwicks.
- Boston Manor Road, and was funded by the Scottish-American businessman and philanthropist Andrew Carnegie. Housed in a fascinating Victorian building, the library has a large collection of books and other media for loan. They also have an extensive research section as well as some interesting traces of local history. Brentford Library has internet access terminals that can be used free of charge, as well as such terminals designed for people with special needs. There are also relaxing areas, study areas, copy and fax facilities.
- Steam power comes alive in Brentford at Kew Bridge Steam Museum. Situated in Green Dragon Lane, Brentford TW8, the museum was built in the 19th century to supply London with water. It is recognised as the most important historic site of the water supply industry in the UK. The heart of the museum is thrilling collection of five large, steam pumping engines. At Kew Bridge Steam Museum you can see how London’s water supply has evolved from Roman times to the present.
- There have been gardens on the site of Syon Park for over 5 centuries. Situated in Park Road, Brentford TW8, Syon Park is a 200 acre park that features herbaceous beds, a beautiful rose garden, a large lake, and about 200 species of tree. There is a miniature steam railway in the park that operates from April from October.
- Syon House in Brentford is the London home of the Duke of Northumberland, whose family has occupied the house for the last 4 centuries. The house is located in the Syon Park, on the site of a medieval abbey discovered by Henry VIII. The present building was designed by Robert Adam in the neoclassical style. Royal visitors of Syon House include Charles I, Queen Victoria and members of the current royal family.
- The Old Fire Station is one of Brentford’s most popular bar and restaurant, and the first style venue in the area. Located at 55 High Street, Brentford TW8, The Old Fire Station is a winner of the prestigious “Best Bar Team in the UK for 2007”. This vivid and friendly pub is the ideal location whether for celebrating a special occasion, looking for a quick bite to eat, or just meet with friends and have a drink.