Premium Quality Carpet Cleaning Acton W3
Top-level Carpet Care For W3 Customers Since 1998
All our Acton carpet washing specialists are certified by the NCCA
What Services Do We Provide?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, post-tenancy deep-cleans
- Hot water extraction for local businesses - stores, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress cleaning and dust mites removal
How Much Does It Cost To Book Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning In W3?
|Flight of stairs (up to 14 steps)||£30.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£25.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£37.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||from £45.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and valid for postcodes within M25. Congestion charge and parking fee may apply. Minimum spend £60.|
Why Choose Anyclean?
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- Flexible appointments
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
Domestic Carpet Care
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in Acton!
Commercial Carpet Washing
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and beauty of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in W3 by Anyclean - guaranteed!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Area Rug Cleaning
Do not improvise when it comes to rug care and maintenance - let our experienced technicians take care of your prized possessions for your peace of mind.
Our Most Recent Appointments In W3
- State-of-the-art rug cleaning and restoration at Birkbeck Avenue, Acton, London W3 6HX.
- After-tenancy carpet cleaning at Lynton Rd, Acton, London W3 9HJ.
- Monthly commertcial hot water extraction at High Street, Acton, London W3 6QX.
- Regular house carpet care and Scotchgard protection at Maldon Rd, Acton, London W3 6SZ.
What Carpet Washing Techniques Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Our excellent stain and humidity repellent puts an invisible defence over your carpet, keeping the mould spots away longer than most other products on the market!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have to tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Book The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Bedford Park
- Carpet cleaning Brent Park
- Carpet cleaning Brentford
- Carpet cleaning Chiswick
- Carpet cleaning Ealing
- Carpet cleaning Gunnersbury
- Carpet cleaning Harlesden
- Carpet cleaning Kensal Green
- Carpet cleaning Park Royal
- Carpet cleaning Shepherds Bush
- Carpet cleaning Stonebridge
- Carpet cleaning Turnham Green
- Carpet cleaning White City
- Carpet cleaning Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
"I was thoroughly impressed by the spot and stain removal you did on my living room carpet! You took off at least two years of wear and tear from its surface."
B. Walters, Shakespeare Rd Acton, London W3 6SN
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Acton Park. Opened to the public in 1888 and dedicated to the Golden Jubilee of Queen Victoria, Acton Park is a popular place for people to exercise and play sports. Sporting facilities you will find on the site of the park include: bowling green and pavilion, tennis courts, basketball and football courts, climbing block, multi-use game area, play centre, play ground, a friendly café and an Apple art block that runs community and art projects with young people. Acton Park is well appreciated by the local community as its facilities are important as they provide recreational, horticultural and heritage values.
- Old Oak Methodist Church. This modern church is located close to the public park of The Green at the heart of East Acton W3. Although relatively with a simple design, the Old Oak Methodist Church attracts a large and devoted congregation from Acton and the surrounding areas. The church is proud of to be part of community and charitable local affairs and takes an active role in organising social activities and events.
- The Green. It is another public park within the area of Acton W3, situated just off Old Oak Common Road. Located close to the main shopping streets in Acton, the park is dominated by mature trees around the edge and well kept lawns within. The Green is a popular place of rest, leisure and recreation for locals and people from the nearest suburbs for many years and continues to attract visitors today.
- A personal favourite of ours - MrBakeme at 92 Churchfield Rd, Acton, London W3 6DH. One of the cosiest little cafes in W3, and the crepes and sweets are outstanding!