Carpet Cleaning Chislehurst
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company in Chislehurst
Anyclean is a licensed and insured carpet cleaning provider in Chislehurst BR7 area. We are devoted to our customers’ complete satisfaction as we believe that our customers deserve the highest level of service. By cleaning your carpets professionally, we provide a better lifestyle and a healthier living environment for your family . You don’t need to spend your time cleaning as we are here to help with these chores.
We Offer the Following
- Exceptional carpet cleaning
- Various carpet fibres treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- No moisture after cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
Services & Prices
We are confident that we provide our customers with the best value for their money and you can assure yourself from the price list below that our service is cost-efficient. Call us on 020 7099 6964 to get more information about our prices for carpet cleaning Chislehurst BR7.
Residential & Commercial Services
Our service is suited to handle any type of domestic and corporate carpet cleaning. We use highly effective, environmentally friendly cleaning products and methods which ensure the best service. There is no stain on your carpets which we can’t deal with and it is our duty to resolve it in the best possible way. For all your carpet cleaning needs, our team in Chislehurst BR7 is available seven days a week.
Latest Equipment Used
Our promise is that we will deliver a high quality carpet cleaning as we work with experienced and vetted technicians. They are equipped with the latest products and equipment available in the industry. We have entrusted the best manufacturers who produce efficient and reliable equipment which guarantees successful removal of stains and dirt.
We appoint highly experienced technicians who use the best technology and the most outstanding cleaning products which leave your carpet in an immaculate condition. They are fully insured, trained and vetted and they take pride in their work. Whenever you may have a question – they will answer it with a smile and will provide you with the best advice on how to maintain your carpets clean. They are patient to treat each stain individually with the right cleaning detergent until its complete removal. Our qualified Chislehurst BR7 technicians are ready to clean your carpet today – call 020 7099 6964 to book one of them.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We care about our customers and we would love to hear your feedback for the service we provided. We stand behind our guarantee and we promise to come back free of charge to rectify any issues. Our aim is to make you one of our pleased customers in Chislehurst BR7 and we will do our best to achieve it.
Carpet cleaning Chislehurst and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Foots Cray
- Petts Wood
- St Mary Cray
Did you know that in Chislehurst BR7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chislehurst
Sights Around Chislehurst …
- Camden Place (now Chislehurst Golf Club) is where the French Emperor Napoleon 3 died in exile in 1873. His body and that of the Prince Imperial were buried originally in St Mary’s Church. There is a memorial to Napoléon Eugène in the woods, and the area’s connections with the imperial family are found in many road names and in the local telephone code, 467, which in its earlier format corresponded to the letters IMP.
- Chislehurst Caves are a 22 miles long series of tunnels in Chislehurst, in the south eastern suburbs of Greater London.
- Nearest places and residential developments include: Bickley, Bromley, Elmstead, Sidcup, Petts Wood, Mottingham, New Eltham, and Eltham.
The area of Chislehurst BR7 has a number of places of worship. This includes:
- Elmstead Baptist Church, located in Elmstead Lane, Chislehurst.
- Chislehurst Baptist Church, within Mead Rd Infant School, Mead Rd, Chislehurst.
- St Patrick’s Catholic Church, situated at 14 Redhill, Chislehurst BR7.
- Christ Church Chislehurst, at 40 Lubbock Road, Chislehurst.
- Chislehurst Methodist Church, located in Prince Imperial Road, Chislehurst.
- The Annuncation, a traditional Catholic Church, located in Chislehurst High Street.
- St. Nicholas, a Church of England parish, located in Manor Park Road, Chislehurst.
- Darul Uloom Mosque and School. It is the Lewisham & Kent Islamic Centre, located in Foxbury Avenue, Chislehurst BR7.
- Ichthus Christian Fellowship, in Prince Imperial Road, Chislehurst.
- St Mary’s Roman Catholic Church, at 28 Crown Lane, Chislehurst.
There are also many schools in Chislehurst BR7:
- Babington House School, located in Elstead Lane, Chislehurst.
- Beaverwood School for Girls, in Beaverwood Road, Chislehurst.
- Bullers Wood School, in St Nicolas Lane, Chislehurst.
- Chislehurst Church of England Aided Primary School, a mixed sex primary school situated in School Road, Chislehurst.
- Christchurch Pre-school, an urban pre-school located at 40 Lubbock Rd, Chislehurst,
- Cooper Technology College, a mixed sex urban secondary school in Hawkwood Lane.
- Darul Uoom London, a mixed sex independent school situated in Foxbury Lane, Chislehurst.
- Edgebury Pre-school Playground, a mixed sex urban pre-school located in Imperial Hall, Chislehurst.
- Edgebury Primary School for boys and girls, located in Belmont Lane, Chislehurst.
- Farringtons, which is an independent school for boys and girls, located in Perry Street, Chislehurst.
- Foxbury Under Fives, in Old Elthamians Sports Club, Chislehurst BR7.
- Marjorie Mcclure School, in Hawkwood Lane, Chislehurst.
- Mead Road Infant School, situated in Mead Road in Chislehurst BR7.
- One World Montessori Ltd, in Village Hall, Chislehurst
- Ravensbourne College Of Design And Communication, an urban higher education school and university/college, located in Walden Road.
- Red Hill Primary School, in Red Hill, Chislehurst.
- Village Nurseries Ltd, an urban pre-school situated in The Methodist Hall, Chislehurst.
Some of Chislehurst’s most famous past and present residents include:
- Historian and antiquarian William Camden (1551-1623), who lived in Chislehurst in the house that was later known as Camden Place.
- Architect George Somers Clarke (1822-1882), who is buried in the St Nicholas churchyard, in Chislehurst.
- Writer Richard Crompton Lamburn (1890-1969).
- The first president of the French Republic Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte (1808-1873).
- Former professional footballer William Arthur “Billy” Bond (born 1946).
- Racing motorist and journalist Sir Malcolm Campbell (1885-1948).
- Principal secretary to Queen Elizabeth I, Sir Francis Walsingham (1532-1590).
- Architect Edward John May (born 1853-1941).
- Lawyer, judge and Whig politician Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden (1714-1794).
- Rapper Dizzee Rascal (born 1984).
- Singer-songwriter Siouxsie Sioux (born Susan Janet Ballion, 1957).