Carpet Cleaning Newington SE17
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Company Newington
We have many years of experience in cleaning carpets in Newington SE17 area and we have built strong relationships with residential and business customers. We guarantee our work and we are fully insured. Established in 1998 as a small cleaning company, Anyclean today offers various cleaning services and all of them carried out at a professional level.
Low Moisture Cleaning
We treat carpets from all types by leaving them as fresh, healthy and clean as when you bought them. For us each customer means a lot and we treat with care and respect each carpet regardless of its size. Gained a valuable experience through the years, we offer the carpet cleaning Newington service our customers expect as our goal is to make them one of our satisfied customers.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Price List Newington
As a cleaning contractor with lots of regular customers who have chosen to use our services, we aim to charge affordable prices. We have a fixed price list, although the charges for larger than standard rooms will be different. To ensure you are getting the right quote, please call our customer service team on 020 7099 6964.
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
Expert Carpet Cleaning Service
As an accredited member of NCCA, we guarantee a superior quality of service and all our jobs are done in accordance with the health & safety regulations. We pride ourselves in providing excellent value for money and full customer satisfaction.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
We don't use the domestic carpet cleaning machines which vacuum at the same time as washing the carpet. Instead, we have entrusted the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment like Prochem and we have made a big investment in order to restore your carpet as close as possible to its original condition by thoroughly cleaning it with one of those machines, combined with the efficient carpet cleaning products.
Highly Trained Technicians
We aim to provid a top quality carpet cleaning service to all our clients and for this reason we have employed the most reliable, trained, vetted and experienced cleaners in Newington. They are up to date with the latest cleaning equipment and techniques in order to provide our customer with the best possible experience when it comes to carpet cleaning.
We fully guarantee excellent results on every carpet cleaning job we do in Newington SE17. In our company, we have a practice to come back free of charge should you are not entirely satisfied with the achieved carpet cleaning results and we only get paid once the job has been done as expected.
Carpet Cleaning Newington and The Neighbourhood:
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
Did you know that in Newington SE17 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Historical Facts About Newington...
- Newington developed after about 1200, when the establishment of the nearby Lambeth Palace rapidly increased the traffic in the borough along the Kent road.
- Up until the mid 18th century the area of Newington remained sparsely populated. The main industry at that time was the manufacture of clay tobacco pipes.
- In the 19th century Newington was developed as a residential suburb. Several roads and railways were laid, converting the area into a transportation hub of London.
- Newington was seriously affected by the aerial bombings that targeted London during the World War II, and was largely redeveloped in the 60s.
- One of the most interesting places in Newington is the Newington Gardens. It is a small recreation ground, situated nearby the Inner London Session House. Newington Gardens lies on the site of Horsemonger Lane Gaol, which was once the largest prison in Surrey.
- Right in the heart of Newington is the Elephant and Castle – a vast traffic roundabout which is named after an 18th century Inn.
- Near the roundabout is the Metropolitan Tabarnacle. Built in 1861, it is a large Independent Reformed Baptist church. Today the Tabarnacle still worships and holds to the Biblical foundations and beliefs.
- London College of Communication, formerly known as London College of Printing, is also located in Newington, at the Elephant and Castle Junction. It is a world leader in media and design courses that prepare student for successful careers in the creative industries. London College of Communication is specialised in graphic design and advertising, film and animation, publishing and public relations, photography, journalism, sound arts and design, interactive and spatial design.