Best Local Carpet Cleaning Camberwell
Quality Carpet Cleaning Technicians in SE5
Anyclean provides affordable carpet care for Camberwell home and business owners
What Services Do We Provide?
- Home carpet care - regular, one-off, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Curtain steam washing
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does Our Carpet Washing Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Is Anyclean The Best Carpet Shampoo Choice In SE5?
- We have a network of experienced and knowledgeable local experts
- 20+ years in the industry
- Anyclean serves both domestic and commercial customers
- Affordable pricing with no hidden fees or charges
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Money-back Guarantee
- Rigorous quality control for every job
- A detailed public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Operating with the best brands of professional equipment in the UK - Host, Prochem, Karcher, RotoVac
Domestic Carpet Care
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Camberwell - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean allows you to book an affordable maintenance package for your office carpets without making compromises with quality! Order today on 020 7099 6964!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top-level service revives the colours, removes the grime, and restores your rugs to the beauty and comfort you are used to! Best price rates in SE5 - guaranteed!
Make sure your bedroom is free from dust mites and nasty allergens - Anyclean's steam washing will remove the health hazards from your home in minutes!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Camberwell
- After-vacancy carpet deep-clean at Wyndham Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 0UF.
- One-off hot water extraction for home carpets at Hopewell St, Camberwell, London SE5 7QS.
- Upholstered furniture steam washing at Redcar St, Camberwell, London SE5 0UE.
- Monthly commercial carpet cleaning at Camberwell Church St, Camberwell, London SE5 8TS.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in Camberwell!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Leaders In Affordable Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Carpet Cleaning Denmark Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Herne Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Kennington
- Carpet Cleaning Lambeth
- Carpet Cleaning Loughborough Junction
- Carpet Cleaning Newington
- Carpet Cleaning Oval
- Carpet Cleaning Peckham
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell
- Carpet Cleaning Walworth
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 2-mile radius from the Camberwell Green Magistrates' Court
at 15 D'Eynsford Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 7UP, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
"This must have been the quickest cleaning appointment I have booked in my life! It took less than 36 hours from my first call to the quality inspection after the carpet washing. Oh, and the results were top-notch!"
B. Stevenson, St Giles Rd, Camberwell, London SE5 7RL
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Camberwell Green. It is one of the historic centres of South London, as well as the focus of life in the suburb for many centuries. Originally Camberwell Green was used as a market and a training place before becoming a locality of rest and recreation. Today the centrally located green comprises a children’s play area, as well as a number of large green areas which are a favourite place for dog walkers and joggers throughout the year.
- Camberwell Evangelical Church. Situated at 65 Bethwin Road, at the heart of Camberwell SE5, it is a modern place of worship where visitors can find a great deal of artefacts. Camberwell Evangelical Church is open to everyone from the electric suburb of Camberwell SE5 and the nearest residential areas to come and be part of a welcoming and friendly community. Whether you are a Christian or not, here you will find many warm-hearted people, as well as a thriving Sunday School, two bible studies and three late evening discussion groups, which are organised each week and led by the Pastor.
- The Blue Elephant Theatre. It is a small, community run theatrical venue that has been awarded “the coolest venue in Camberwell” by the Guardian newspaper. Located at 59a Bethwin Road, The Blue Elephant Theatre was established in 1999 and today it continues to attract some of the biggest names in London entertainment life to its door. It was opened to cover the artistic needs of the Southwark area, providing a diverse programme of theatrical performances and creating cutting edge productions.
- Ruskin Park is also within the area of Camberwell SE5. Laid in Denmark Hill, it is a 36 acre park that consists of vivid flower beds, tree-lined avenues, children’s play area, tennis court, padding pool and all-weather sports facilities. Ruskin Park was designed by the renowned parks designer Lt Colonel JJ Sexby and was named after the prominent writer and artist John Ruskin (1819-1900), who lived nearby. The park was completed in 1907 and today it still keeps its original bandstand and portico.