Cleaning Services Brixton SW2
Cleaning Brixton Homes And Offices Since 1998
Office Cleaning BrixtonLeave the scrubbing, polishing, and dusting to our Brixton office cleaning crews, and concentrate on your daily tasks! We offer you the best deals in SW2 - guaranteed!
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Eco-friendly junk removal
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration.
The Brixton Rooftop Bar at Pope's End is a great place to spend a couple of hours while our cleaners unleash their hygienic power!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Brixton
- Sidewalk and building facade pressure washing at Coldharbour Lane, SW9.
- Carpet restoration and dust removal at Somerleyton Road, SW2.
- Emergency end of tenancy cleaning at Gresham Road, SW9.
- Regular bi-weekly domestic cleaning at Brixton Station Road, SW9.
Anyclean's 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeIt covers all our commercial and residential customers in Brixton - if you are not happy with the initial results, we will repeat all unsatisfactory procedures FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean
- We are never late for an appointment
- We work seven days per week, holidays included
- We offer affordable prices and premium quality at the same time
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- You can book a free quote 24/7 via email!
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Brixton is a residential area with mainly Victorian houses and six housing estates. After Brixton railway station was built in 1870 the area developed a main shopping centre. Today there is a tube station as well on Victoria Line. Brixton is mentioned in many films and songs because of it's history and development.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
- General dusting and polishing
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms
- Floor cleaning - depending on the floor covering type it may be sweeping, vacuuming or mopping
- Doing the dishes
- Garbage disposal
- In the bathroom - cleaning the toilet and the shower screen, cleaning of the bathtub, organizing the shelves and drawers
- In the kitchen - cleaning the sink and the main electric appliances, disposing of any all food products and beverages.
If you have specific requirements, you should convey them to you cleaner during the first visit.