First-class Cleaning Services Stockwell SW9
Cleaning Help For SW9 Homes And Local Businesses Since 1998
Our top-level Stockwell cleaning experts are at your disposal seven days per week
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic cleaning Stockwell
- Carpet cleaning Stockwell
- Window cleaning Stockwell
- End of tenancy cleaning Stockwell
- Office cleaning Stockwell
- Gutter cleaning Stockwell
- Patio and driveway cleaning Stockwell
You can also book us if you need help with after-builders cleans, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, oven cleaning, and waste disposal.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£35.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£43.00 p/h|
|Weekly/Fortnightly||Call 020 7099 6964 for a quote|
|Single window (outside)||from £5.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT and a valid for postcodes within the M25. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Is Anyclean The Most Sought-after Cleaning Contractor In SW9?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In Stockwell
- High-rise window cleaning at Albert Square, Stockwell, London SW8 1DA.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Dorset Rd, Stockwell, London SW8 1AA.
- Weekly domestic cleaning at Clapham Rd, Stockwell, London SW9 0PZ.
- Commercial carpet shampoo at Guildford Rd, Stockwell, London SW8 2DL.
Where Can You Book Our Help?
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.
What questions should I ask a cleaning service?
The following five questions are almost mandatory and you should never book a cleaner before you get their answers:
- How do you rate your services - per hour, per cleaning job or per square feet?
- How do you vet and reference-check your cleaners?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract and can I book you on a one-off basis?
- Can I replace my cleaner if I am not happy with her/his performance?
Where To Go To In Stockwell While We Do The Cleaning
- O2 Academy, Brixton. Designed by EA Stone and built in 1929, the Brixton Academy is the largest of the four “Astoria” theatres. For many years it was considered the country’s best venue to show motion pictures. Today this former cinema with its fascinating art deco interior, proscenium arch and 140ft dome is the most celebrated venue for live music in London. Located at 211 Stockwell Road, in one of the hardest-partying areas of the Capital, the O2 Academy in Brixton has a capacity of 4,700 and a 6am license, making it the finest place to watch your favourite bands and DJs.
- Larkhall Park. It is a large park that features many bookable sporting facilities, a children’s play area and a popular café. Sporting facilities include: all weather astro, natural turf and redgra pitches; netball courts; tennis courts; bowling greens; seasonal grass football pitches; and a BMx track. There are also a picnic and sitting area on the site of the park as well as a small and beautiful walled garden. Although dog walkers are welcome in Larkhall Park, for the comfort and safety of children there are also dog free areas, including the children’s play area.
- Brixton Market. It is a place where the main items on sale are cheap food, homeware and clothes. There is plenty to explore at this heaving and bustling market, with an outdoor area and two covered markets. One of the markets runs from Coldharbour Lane to Electric Avenue and the other one on the Corner of Coldharbour and Atlantic Road. Although the food is mostly of low quality at Brixton Market, it is incredibly cheap and it is also a great place to buy African and Indian specialities.
- Red Gate Gallery. Situated at 209a Coldharbour Lane in the area of SW9, the Red Gate Gallery is dedicated on organising a wide range of innovative exhibitions. The gallery was founded in 1998 and since then it has hosted more than 450 events and exhibitions. Red Gate Gallery is specialised in showing works in a wide range of media and materials, by young and emerging as well as by more established artist.