Guaranteed Carpet Cleaning Brixton
The Leading SW2 Carpet Care Contractor
Cleaning your home and office carpets in Brixton since 1998
How Much Does Cleaning My Carpet Cost?
|Flight of stairs (up to 12 steps)||£20.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£20.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£30.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|Prices exclude VAT. Minimum spend £50+VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.|
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarante
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Flexible appointments
- Money-back Guarantee
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Bring new life into your home carpets with the most efficient and result-oriented carpet-care service in Brixton - Anyclean offers you top quality for the money you pay!
Commercial Carpet Care
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for SW2 commercial premises at the best prices you can find in Streatham Hill - book your quote on 020 7099 6964!
Office Carpet Upkeep
Brought to you by the leading steam washing experts in South West London at the best market price! Order your free quote with Anyclean today on 020 7099 6964.
Do not despair if you spot another stain on the sofa or the weekly vacuuming no longer deals with the dust on the curtains - Anyclean has the perfect alternative for you!
Rug Cleaning And Restoration
0% risk of damage and 100% cleaning efficiency - the perfect combination for your rug washing! Anyclean offers you the best prices for the service in SW2 - guaranteed!
If you have running nose or allergy-like symptoms every morning, check your mattress for dust mites - our hot water extraction will remove them for minutes.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Employ?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
The Local Carpet Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality South West London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Carpet Cleaning Clapham
- Carpet Cleaning East Dulwich
- Carpet Cleaning West Dulwich
- Carpet Cleaning Herne Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell
- Carpet Cleaning Streatham
- Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill
- Carpet Cleaning West Norwood
Keeping Your Brixton Home's Carpets Clean and Safe is What We Do Best
Did you know that regular professional carpet care can actually save you money? If you neglect the maintenance of your floor coverings for too long, their condition will inevitably deteriorate due to the foot traffic, dust accumulation, and grime smothering. The carpets will potentially become dangerous for the health and well-being of your family, too, as they are the perfect environment for bacteria, germs, and other nasty microparticles.
Anyclean can help you deal with both these issues with 100% efficiency. Our team of NCCA-certified technicians includes some of the leading carpet cleaning specialists in London - hardworking experts who know how to get the job done and are not afraid to get their hands dirty if the case requires it. Many of them have been in the industry for over a decade and have encountered every carpet-related problem you can imagine - from the mundane mould spots on the bathroom rug to heavy soiling and loss of colour in large-scale commercial premises.
Why should you pick Anyclean instead of the dozen other cleaning contractors in Brixton? We will give you three reasons to consider:
- Check the prices on the market and compare them to our rates - we are confident that we can offer you the best quality for the money you pay.
- We protect all our SW2 and SW9 customers with a comprehensive customer satisfaction guarantee - if you notice any imperfection in our performance, we will repeat the job FREE OF CHARGE!
- You do not have to sign a long-term or binding contract - we offer you the ultimate hassle-free experience!
"I can only describe the results of the Anyclean carpet treatment as stunning - all the nasty stains and small blackish spots were gone, and there are no more puffs of dust when you step on the floor!"
Amanda Fowler, Gresham Road, SW9 7NN
Frequently Asked Questions
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
Again - it depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
I live at Wyatt Park Rd, SW2 3TN in Streatham Hill. Can I book one of Anyclean's Brixton carpet technicians?
You most certainly can. We cover not only SW2 and SW9 but all of South West London!
Did You Know That...?
- Brixton Hill is called the area including a 1 km section of road between Brixton and Streatham Hill in south London. Brixton Hill along with Streatham Hill form part of the traditional and important London to Brighton road (registered as A23).
- Brixton Market. Located in Electric Avenue, it is a famous outdoor market that has something to offer to everyone. It has the largest selection of Afro-Caribbean foodstuffs of any market in Europe. Here you will also find goods, fresh food and sundries from across the globe. There’s been a market on the site since the 1870s but it gained its status of a focal point of the ethnic communities in the 50s. Located just a stone’s throw away from Brixton tube and train station, the Brixton Market is the ideal place whether if you are looking for breadfruit, some shark meat, to buy a DVD player or a new coat.
- The both sides of the road are subsequently called Brixton Hill and since 2002 the name has also been given to the electoral ward of the London Borough of Lambeth.
- Angel Sculpture. Situated in Angell Road, this sculpture was erected as a piece of public art work for the Angell Town area of Brixton. The sculpture was accredited by the local authority and opened by a selection of local councilors in 1999. The exhibit of the sculpture was the project of the Angell Town Youth Project. The Project worked in collaboration with young people and local artists as a consultant to make this wonderful landmark sculpture in the centre of the suburb.
- Between 1891 and the 50’s of the last century, Brixton Hill was served by a regular London Tram service. As the area was too steep for horses to pull a tram full of passengers, in 1890 was decided by an Act of Parliament to enable the London Tramways Company ( later on renamed to the Metropolitan Street Tramways Company) to construct a cable tramway.
- An interesting landmark near the areа of Brixton Hill is the Brixton Windmill, situated on Windmill Gardens. The mill was built and constructed by John Muggeridge and Sons in 1816, when the area was still relatively rural, to meet the agricultural needs of its residents. The site offers guided tours lasting 30 t0 45 minutes, limited to two adults and two children plus guide or three adults plus guide, that has to be booked in advance as the access to the upper floors of the facility is very restricted.
- Bourell Park. It is located at the top of Brixton Hill, close to the site where the major thoroughfare intersects with Streatham Hill. The land for the park was provided by Lambeth Parks as an important sanctuary place for the heavily populated streets of the surrounding area. Bourell Park features some majestic mature trees and beautiful flower beds, as well as shrubberies which are well kept to the delight of local residents and tourist visitors throughout the year.
- Brixton Academy. Founded in 1929, at 211 Stockwell Road in Brixton, as the largest of the four Astoria theatres in the Capital, today the Brixton Academy is one of London’s premier music venues. For many years the venue hosted cinema and variety performances, but it was closed and reopened a few times during the 1970s and 1980s, because of a lack of finance. In 1995 the Brixton Academy was bought by the Mackenzie group and today this 5,000 capacity theatre is one of the most iconic rock venues in the world.