The Leading Carpet Cleaning Brixton Contractor
Cleaning your home and office carpets in SW2 since 1998
Our Carpet Cleaning at a Glance
- One-off and regular domestic carpet cleaning
- Commercial carpet washing
- Office carpet maintenance
- Spot and stain removal
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
The Benefits Of Anyclean's Service
What Carpet Cleaning Services Can You Carry Out in Brixton?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Combine a VLM treatment method with a powerful biodegradable compound, and you will get the most effective method for the treatment of surface carpet fibres.
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
I live at Wyatt Park Rd, SW2 3TN in Streatham Hill. Can I book one of Anyclean's Brixton carpet technicians?
You most certainly can. We cover not only SW2 and SW9 but all of South West London!
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
The Local Carpet Shampoo Experts
Serviced Areas in South West London
We've Been Busy in Your Area
These are some of the streets where we have cleaned carpeting, rugs and upholstery recently.
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"I can only describe the results of the Anyclean carpet treatment as stunning - all the nasty stains and small blackish spots were gone, and there are no more puffs of dust when you step on the floor!"
Gresham Road, SW9 7NN
Did You Know That...?
- Brixton Hill is called the area including a 1 km section of road between Brixton and Streatham Hill in south London. Brixton Hill along with Streatham Hill form part of the traditional and important London to Brighton road (registered as A23).
- Brixton Market. Located in Electric Avenue, it is a famous outdoor market that has something to offer to everyone. It has the largest selection of Afro-Caribbean foodstuffs of any market in Europe. Here you will also find goods, fresh food and sundries from across the globe. There’s been a market on the site since the 1870s but it gained its status of a focal point of the ethnic communities in the 50s. Located just a stone’s throw away from Brixton tube and train station, the Brixton Market is the ideal place whether if you are looking for breadfruit, some shark meat, to buy a DVD player or a new coat.
- The both sides of the road are subsequently called Brixton Hill and since 2002 the name has also been given to the electoral ward of the London Borough of Lambeth.
- Angel Sculpture. Situated in Angell Road, this sculpture was erected as a piece of public art work for the Angell Town area of Brixton. The sculpture was accredited by the local authority and opened by a selection of local councilors in 1999. The exhibit of the sculpture was the project of the Angell Town Youth Project. The Project worked in collaboration with young people and local artists as a consultant to make this wonderful landmark sculpture in the centre of the suburb.
- Between 1891 and the 50’s of the last century, Brixton Hill was served by a regular London Tram service. As the area was too steep for horses to pull a tram full of passengers, in 1890 was decided by an Act of Parliament to enable the London Tramways Company ( later on renamed to the Metropolitan Street Tramways Company) to construct a cable tramway.
- An interesting landmark near the areа of Brixton Hill is the Brixton Windmill, situated on Windmill Gardens. The mill was built and constructed by John Muggeridge and Sons in 1816, when the area was still relatively rural, to meet the agricultural needs of its residents. The site offers guided tours lasting 30 t0 45 minutes, limited to two adults and two children plus guide or three adults plus guide, that has to be booked in advance as the access to the upper floors of the facility is very restricted.
- Bourell Park. It is located at the top of Brixton Hill, close to the site where the major thoroughfare intersects with Streatham Hill. The land for the park was provided by Lambeth Parks as an important sanctuary place for the heavily populated streets of the surrounding area. Bourell Park features some majestic mature trees and beautiful flower beds, as well as shrubberies which are well kept to the delight of local residents and tourist visitors throughout the year.
- Brixton Academy. Founded in 1929, at 211 Stockwell Road in Brixton, as the largest of the four Astoria theatres in the Capital, today the Brixton Academy is one of London’s premier music venues. For many years the venue hosted cinema and variety performances, but it was closed and reopened a few times during the 1970s and 1980s, because of a lack of finance. In 1995 the Brixton Academy was bought by the Mackenzie group and today this 5,000 capacity theatre is one of the most iconic rock venues in the world.