Carpet Cleaning Clapham SW4 London
We are members of the NCCA!
Offering Commercial & Domestic Carpet Cleaning to all our Clapham customers.
Our carpet cleaning in Clapham is second to none. Prices are fair and so affordable, that you'll be surprised.
At your service you have our carpet cleaning vans fully equiped with the latest equipment and regularly serviced.
Our Clapham carpet cleaning technicians are well trained in the art of carpet care by the NCCA - the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Our carpet cleaning Clapham is backed by our Company Guarantee:
"If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction!"
Carpet Cleaning Clapham Carpet Cleaners Clapham SW4
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Balham Carpet Cleaners
- Battersea Carpet Cleaners
- Brixton Carpet Cleaners
- Stockwell Carpet Cleaners
- Streatham Hill Carpet Cleaners
- Tulse Hill Carpet Cleaners
Did you know that...
Clapham is a district in South West London known for it's green spaces and nightlife. Because ot it's good transport links it is a home to many city workers, students, actors and musicians. It is an attractive place with a lot of shops on the high street and a beautiful park.
Carpet Cleaning in Clapham
Our company was found in 1998 and we have become the industry leader in Clapham SW4. With years of proven experience, our services have become the best choice for any home or office carpet cleaning. Our customer service is unrivaled and we can't be beated on quality. We can assure you that every time you use our services, you will receive the best possible treatment for your carpets.
Our Service at a Glance
- Qualified carpet cleaners
- Rotary shampoo treatment
- Great results
- No hidden charges
- Pet odour removal
- Anti-static treatment
You can now spend less money on carpet cleaning and still have your carpets cleaned in Clapham SW4. We charge reasonable prices and provide our customers with the best offers they can get. For more information please call 020 7099 6964 or check our prices below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
The initial process of our service is vacuuming the carpet with a powerful vacuum cleaner which is needed to extract all dust soaked in the carpet. Next, we spray some special agents with machine to remove all bacteria and dirt deep down from the carpet fibers. It is proven that the usual carpet cleaning machines are not able to perform on this level and we have invested in industrial equipment to deal more effectively with the filth on the carpet.
Approved Techniques & Equipment
Our carpet cleaning equipment is produced by the best manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Rotovac, Prochem, HOST. We know that it is very expensive to replace your carpets, so we aim to maintaing them accuratelly and to bring back their best look. The advantage of using quality carpet cleaning equipment allows to provide a quick, quality and safe job.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaners
We work with the most skilled, motivated and devoted carpet cleaners in Clapham SW4. In order to treat the carpets successfully and reach the highest quality of service, they operate the latest carpet cleaning machines provided by our company. They will answer all your questions you may have about the cleaning process and the maintenance procedures you need to follow in order to preserve your carpets clean and fresh for longer.
We offer unmatched customer service and unbeatable results with our services. If however we were unable to match your expectation or we dissapointed you in one way or another, we will come back free of charge to resolve the problem and leave you with a good impression about our company.
Did you know that in Clapham SW4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Clapham
Interesting Stuff About Clapham...
- Clapham dates back to Anglo-Saxon times; the name is said to derive from the Anglo-Saxon word for "Clappa's farm". In the late seventeenth century, large country houses began to be built here, and through the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries it was favoured by the upper classes, with many large and gracious houses and villas built around Clapham Common and in the Old Town. Samuel Pepys spent the last two years of his life in Clapham living with his friend and former servant William Hewer and he died there in 1703. In the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, the Clapham Sect were a group of upper class evangelic Anglicans who lived around the Common. They included William Wilberforce, Henry Thornton and Zachary Macaulay, father of the historian Thomas Macaulay. They were very prominent in campaigns for the abolition of slavery, against child labour and for prison reform. They also promoted missionary activity in Britain's colonies.
- Natsume Soseki's lodgings in Clapham, South LondonAfter the coming of the railways, Clapham developed as a suburb for daily commuters into central London, and by 1900, it had fallen from favour with the upper classes. Most of their grand houses had been demolished by the middle of the twentieth century, though a few remain around the Common and in the Old Town, as do a substantial number of fine late eighteenth and early nineteenth century houses. In the twentieth century, Clapham was seen as an unremarkable suburb, often cited as representing the thoughts of the ordinary people: the so-called "man on the Clapham omnibus".
- Today Clapham covers a largish area surrounding Clapham Common. The Old Town and High Street to the east of the Common, has a lively set of restaurants and shops. At the end of the twentieth century and begin of the twenty-first, local property prices rose steeply, and Clapham is now home to many young professional in their twenties and thirties. Many of the High Street's bars and restaurants cater for them and are packed to the rafters at weekends. However, the area retains a pleasantly mixed character, with many social and ethnic groups living alongside each other.
- The other side of the Common, encompassing Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and the area known as "Between the Commons", is popular with young middle-class professional families: Northcote Road is not known as "Nappy Valley" for nothing. (Although this area is often referred to as Clapham, it is in SW11 area and is, in fact, in Battersea.)