Affordable Carpet Cleaning Clapham SW4
First-class Carpet Shampoo Services In SW4
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Residential one-off and regular carpet cleaning
- Carpet treatment and steam washing for commercial premises
- Office carpet upkeep
- A wide variety of specialised services (spot and stain removal, dry carpet cleaning, etc.)
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain cleaning
- Upholstery washing
How Much is Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaning?
Our Hot Water Extraction service starts from £25 per room. Anyclean's prices are based on the average room sizes in Greater London. While we don't require precise measurements at the time of the booking, it helps us to provide a more accurate quote if you know the sizes of the rooms you want to be treated. Here are a few price examples below:
Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply. Minimum charge £60.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Pick Us As Your SW4 Carpet Care Partner?
The Carpet Care Techniques We Use
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, micro particles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concentrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Pet Odour Removal
Pet urine stains and the resulting unpleasant smells have no place in your house! Anyclean offers you a hassle-free treatment to refresh the home air while keeping the pets happy!
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How do you deep-clean a carpet?
We employ the hot water extraction method - the injected steam penetrates as deep as the carpet pad, and the suction function removes any soiling or residue afterwards.
Our Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Process
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
The Local Steam Washing Leaders
Serviced Areas in South West London
Our Recent Carpet Cleaning Jobs
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Technicians
"Outstanding job! This was the fastest carpet treatment I have ever received. The technician applied something called dry carpet cleaning and I could use the room in about 3-4 hours!"
Clapham Manor Street, SW4 6DR
Local Area Info
Did You Know That...?
- Clapham dates back to Anglo-Saxon times; the name is said to derive from the Anglo-Saxon word for "Clappa's farm". In the late seventeenth century, large country houses began to be built here, and through the eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries it was favoured by the upper classes, with many large and gracious houses and villas built around Clapham Common and in the Old Town. Samuel Pepys spent the last two years of his life in Clapham living with his friend and former servant William Hewer and he died there in 1703. In the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century, the Clapham Sect were a group of upper class evangelic Anglicans who lived around the Common. They included William Wilberforce, Henry Thornton and Zachary Macaulay, father of the historian Thomas Macaulay. They were very prominent in campaigns for the abolition of slavery, against child labour and for prison reform. They also promoted missionary activity in Britain's colonies.
- After the coming of the railways, Clapham developed as a suburb for daily commuters into central London, and by 1900, it had fallen from favour with the upper classes. Most of their grand houses had been demolished by the middle of the twentieth century, though a few remain around the Common and in the Old Town, as do a substantial number of fine late eighteenth and early nineteenth century houses. In the twentieth century, Clapham was seen as an unremarkable suburb, often cited as representing the thoughts of the ordinary people: the so-called "man on the Clapham omnibus".
- Today Clapham covers a largish area surrounding Clapham Common. The Old Town and High Street to the east of the Common, has a lively set of restaurants and shops. At the end of the twentieth century and begin of the twenty-first, local property prices rose steeply, and Clapham is now home to many young professional in their twenties and thirties. Many of the High Street's bars and restaurants cater for them and are packed to the rafters at weekends. However, the area retains a pleasantly mixed character, with many social and ethnic groups living alongside each other.
- The other side of the Common, encompassing Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and the area known as "Between the Commons", is popular with young middle-class professional families: Northcote Road is not known as "Nappy Valley" for nothing. (Although this area is often referred to as Clapham, it is in SW11 area and is, in fact, in Battersea.)