What is included in our service
- Remove grease and grime
- Clean inside/outside cupboards and drawers
- Clean inside/outside kitchen appliances - fridge, freezer, oven, microwave
- Wash worktops, sink and taps
- Wash rubbish bins
- Clean floors
- De-scale tiles, shower and bath
- Clean toilet, basin and taps
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Sanitize floor
Bedroom/Living room/Dining room/Hallway
- Wipe down furniture
- Clean inside/outside drawers and wardrobes
- Clean tables and chairs
- Vacuum clean fabric upholstery, curtains and mattresses
- Clean pictures and mirrors
- Cleaning windows and window sills internally
- Clean skirting boards, dado rails and banisters
How much do we charge?
Our prices are fixed and we do not charge extra if we have to stay longer. The price depends on the size of the property and you can get a quote from one of our friendly customer service representatives by calling 020 7099 6964.
Hourly based services are more expensive, because the end of tenancy cleaning is more thorough than the general domestic cleaning and we hate overcharging our customers. With over twelve years experience in providing end of tenancy cleaning in Anerley SE20, we know the requirements of the landlords and estate agents and we aim to leave the property in an imaculate condition for the inspection.
Why choose Anyclean
- Trained and vetted staff
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Cost efficient service
- All cleaning materials provided
- Public liability insurance up to £5m
You can also have a carpet cleaning or external window cleaning service on the same day. To get a quote call 020 7099 6964 or visit our cleaning services Anerley SE20 page for more details on the services we do in your area.
Did you know we also cover Anerley SE20 for a regular domestic cleaning?
Did you know that...
- Anerley is a district within the London Borough of Bromley, in south London. Anerley SE20 is located 7 miles south south-east of Charing Cross. It is geographically an outer area of London, although the district is considered to have features characteristic of an Inner city suburb.
- The Croydon Canal was opened on 220 October 1809 and flowed through Anerley. It wasted only 27 years, proving to be a financial failure and was later sold to the London and Croydon Railway Company.
- Some of the most notable residents of the area include the pioneer aviator and Air Commodore Arthur Wellesley Bigsworth (1885-19610), author James Busby (1801-1871), poet, short story writer and novelist Walter John de la Mare (1873-1956), and famous plumber Thomas Crapper (1836-1910), who founded Thomas Crapper & Co in London.