End Of Tenancy Cleaning Finchley N3
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in and around Finchley N3 – Our Offer
Welcome to Anyclean, the home of the best tenancy cleaning specialists in North London and namely North Finchley and Finchley Central. If you have landed on our web page, you must be looking for affordable and trustworthy service contractor that can take care of the move-out cleaning procedure for you. You have come to the right place! We have the teams, the equipment, the cleaning materials, the skills, and the knowledge to deliver premium results – swiftly and expertly.
Anyclean operates seven days per week, so it will be very easy to fit you in our timetable. Just call us on 020 7099 6964 today, give us your address and residence specifications, and we can start planning the procedure right away! You shouldn’t worry about a single thing – all we need is running water, electricity, and access to your former home – we can take care of everything else! We will even get in touch with your landlords or property owners and sort out their preferences and expectations for the sanitary treatment.
Does it sound like the service you need? Then book your appointment with us and forget about the cleaning worries. And trust us – with Anyclean you will be able to go easy on your transition budget and not spend a fortune!
The Advantages of Our Offer
- We have more than eighteen years of professional experience in the field of home cleaning.
- We can offer you some of the most competitive price rates on the market today, starting from just £80 for a studio apartment.
- We accept multiple payment options.
- Some of the best trained and highly skilled cleaning technicians in Finchley work for us.
- We rely on a selection of biodegradable components and cutting-edge equipment for 100% effective results.
- Our set of cleaning procedures will take care of any sanitary and hygienic issue in your former home.
- We are available non-stop – seven days per week, all throughout the year (all holidays included).
- You can count on us for short-notice and emergency cleaning cases.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly customer support will guide you through the entire service process.
The Best Prices in Finchley
Make a quick survey of the market, and you will see it for yourself – our rates are among the most competitive in N3! But let’s go beyond the numbers and take a look at the intangibles of our offer. First, we work with fixed rates – there is no room for unpleasant surprises, contract fees or hidden charges. We guarantee that you will only pay for what you get. Second, and even more important, we are completely transparent about our pricing policy. All customers receive their price quotes before the cleaning procedure, and they are not a subject of change. You can actually check your preliminary fee in the chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
* Please note – carpet cleaning is not included in the tenancy checkout cleaning package. If you want to book the service, please notify our customer service.
** We require our customers to provide us with one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply to your quote.
Our Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet
When we take up a move-out cleaning job, regardless of the size of the premise or the preliminary sanitary condition, we strive to deliver as thorough a treatment of your former home as possible. Our teams are experienced enough to know the best ways to meticulously approach the procedure, working in a detailed sequence of tasks that may include, but is not limited to:
General cleaning chores
- We clean the floors in the entire residence (depending on the floor covering type – mopping or vacuum cleaning).
- We vacuum clean all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- We move all the light furniture (tables, chairs, armchairs, stools) and sweep underneath.
- We clean and dust all shelves and drawers.
- We clean all windows from the inside. We clean and dust the sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- We clean and polish all door frames and handles.
- We clean and polish all wooden, metal, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- We dispose of all garbage.
Kitchen cleaning chores
- We defrost the fridge and clean it from the inside and out.
- We thoroughly clean the oven and remove any accumulated rust, grime, and grease (if necessary).
- We clean and dust all cupboards and drawers.
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and taps.
- We clean and polish all cooking surfaces.
- We clean all kitchen utensils and appliances (mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.).
- We restock all recycle bins with plastic bags.
- We throw out any food products and beverages left behind.
Bathroom cleaning chores
- We clean and sanitize the floors.
- We clean the toilet and treat it with a powerful anti-bacteria detergent.
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles.
- We clean and polish the bathtub or the shower cabin.
- We thoroughly clean all bathroom vanities – sink, taps, mirrors, drawers, shelves, shower curtain, etc.
The People Who Work for You
Anyclean has assembled a team of outstanding London end of tenancy cleaning professionals who work hard and with determination to provide you with the best possible quality of service. This is the result of our uncompromising cleaners selection policy. We meticulously reference-check and vet all applicants who also have to go through prolonged job interviews. Then, regardless of their previous experience, they go through a rigorous 12-week training regime that fully prepares them for what is expected from an Anyclean team member.
But we strongly believe that learning and honing the skills is a continuous process and we encourage all our technicians to seek further specialization. Our partnership with the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy only excels this process. This comes to explain why our teams are capable of delivering the quickest and most effective move-out cleaning treatment of your Finchley home.
Anyclean’s Quality Control Policy
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
But we take quality control a step further. When we finish cleaning, we invite the property owners to join us on the final check-up tour. Should they have any additional requirements, we can address them right on the spot and not waste their or our time with endless calls and explanations.
“The cleaners were extremely punctual and professional but at the same time very friendly and gave us some great advice on how to deal with home dust. Though I booked Anyclean somehow incidentally, I fully intend to use their services in the future.”
“In my opinion, what gives Anyclean a distinctive advantage over most of your competitors is the fact that you work non-stop. I guess it makes it much easier to fit in an appointment when you have seven days in the schedule instead of five or six.”
“I like the fact that you offer a full-service package – planning, execution, oversight, and communication with the landlords. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing after I booked the procedure.”
Areas of coverage
You can find us in all of North London, including the residential areas of:
- End of tenancy cleaning Fortis Green N2
- End of tenancy cleaning Highgate N6
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Tottenham N17
- End of tenancy cleaning Whetstone N20
- End of tenancy cleaning Southgate N14
- End of tenancy cleaning Holloway N7
- End of tenancy cleaning Woodside Park N12.
Book your expert end of tenancy cleaning service now! Click below.
Get in touch
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. You can also book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.