First Class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hemel Hempstead
Affordable Move-out Cleaning Services In HP1
What Makes Us The Best Choice To Do The Job In Hemel Hempstead?
- 20+ years of professional experience
- The most competitive cost of service on today's market - you get the best quality for the money you pay
- Fixed price rates and completely transparent pricing policy (instant free quotes available on 020 7099 6964)
- We work non-stop - all throughout the week, all holidays included
- Perfectly trained, hard working, and friendly cleaning specialists
- The most detailed and effective sanitary treatment you can book in Hertfordshire
- Constant communication with the property owners and adjusting to their preferences for the procedure
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- The best materials and cutting-edge tools for the ultimate quality of results
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee rate - we always get the job done!
The Most Reliable After-Tenancy Cleaning Contractor Is Now Available In Hemel Hempstead
Welcome to Anyclean - London's best tenancy cleaning contractor for the past decade! If you are moving out of your Hemel Hempstead residence and need to finish the after-vacancy sanitary treatment in a hurry, we are the perfect partner to do the job. But wait, Hemel Hempstead is more than a few miles away from London, wouldn't I have to pay more for transportation and travel expenses? Absolutely not! In fact, Anyclean can offer you some of the most advantageous deals in all of Hertfordshire.
Founded in 1998, Anyclean has specialised in high-end commercial and residential cleaning services throughout the last two decades. The tailor-made post-tenancy sanitary packages we have created specifically address the hygienic demands and requirements of homeowners who want to list their property on the market as quickly as possible. We provide thorough and detailed treatment, backed up by an arsenal of powerful machines and a selection of biodegradable cleaning components for quick, effective, and long-lasting results.
Another great feature of our approach is the ultimately hassle-free experience we provide for our customers. We realise this is a stressful and busy period of your life and you want to invest as little time to the tenancy cleaning as possible. Do not worry, we can competently take over every aspect of the process and deliver the results both you and your landlords expect. You can count on our experienced and skilled crews seven days per week (Bank and National Holidays included) - just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up the appointment for the most suitable day and hour in your timetable!
We Can Beat The Best Deals In Hertfordshire
How much would your end of tenancy cleaning cost? You can find the answer in minutes - all we need is the number of rooms we will clean and your floor covering type (whether you have carpets or not). We have completely removed time for completion as a price determining factor and opt for a system of fixed estimates, based on the standardised size of housing units.
As you can notice, hot water extraction for carpets and rugs is a separate service. If you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, though, Anyclean can offer you some amazing discounts. All cleaning materials, necessary for the procedure, are included in the subtotal.
*The prices you get are final - there are no recurrent or contract fees.
**Our teams will need one parking spot for the vehicles we transport the equipment with. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
Why Are Our Task-force Crews So Effective?
Tenancy Cleaning may seem incredibly easy if you observe our teams at work. You should not forget, however, that many of our specialists have been in the business for over a decade - they know the different drills to perfection, and they have faced the most common home hygienic problems over and over again. Besides, they have received advanced training in some of the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. The fact that our specialists are competent in more than one field beside housekeeping allows us to compartmentalise the task sheet for better efficiency and time management.
Bottom line - the skills, knowledge, and professional routine we have amassed throughout the years makes us confident that we can overcome even the most difficult of hygienic challenges.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In HP1 And HP2
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Just give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and ask us anything about the service - we will be more than happy to answer. You can also set up your appointment with us immediately - our friendly customer support will find the best crew available for your location in less than ten minutes! You can also send us an email through the Contact form - we usually reply within 24 hours. Anyclean's call centre works:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
We run a meticulous quality control screening throughout the procedure, and then perform an overall check-up. Trust us, there will be no blemish in our performance once we are done.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also invite both the tenants and their landlords to join us for a final check-up. In the unlikely event of a problem with the results, our crews will come back and repeat the procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Treatment Include?
When we arrive at your address, we have a simple goal - to make sure it is in impeccable sanitary condition once we have finished all the chores. This requires a thorough and detailed cleaning approach - our technicians do not concentrate on the heavy traffic areas or the spots in the kitchen and bathroom you used most often. Instead, we try to treat every square inch of usable surface, remove all accumulated dust and small particles, dispose of garbage, and fully sanitise all rooms. Here is a comprehensive overview of our task sheet:
What we do in the kitchen
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all counter tops and cooking surfaces
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Cleaning of all electric appliances - microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee machine, etc.
- Fridge defrost, thorough exterior and interior cleaning
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising, removal of any accumulated limescale and rust
- Oven and stove deep-clean care, removal of persistent stains, grease, and rust
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
What we do in the bathroom
- Comprehensive cleaning of all bathroom vanities - shower curtains, shelves, drawers, mirrors, sink, taps, etc.
- Shower cabin and bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
What we do in the entire residence
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, glass, plastic, and wooden surfaces
- Vacuum cleaning in all rooms with special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Interior window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, blinds, shutters, handles, and curtains
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air conditioners
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Waste and garbage disposal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"While the cleaning effort is impeccable, the attitude at any level - customer support and cleaners - is even better. The Anyclean team might be the friendliest in the business!"
"I have nothing but high praise for Anyclean! They were outstanding in every facet of the job, and kept their appointment down to the second, which must have been tough going all the way to a town in Hertfordshire!"
"This is the first time I used a professional cleaning company, and I am angry - why did I miss on this for the first 38 years of my life! The wasted hours in cleaning! Now I know Anyclean is the partner I can rely on!"