Post-Tenancy Cleaning In Mortlake SW14 Is What We Do Best
Anyclean is a fully certified professional cleaning service provider in all of South West London. As a part of our wide-range portfolio, we offer our cherished Mortlake SW14 customers the most cost-effective service packages you will find on the market today!
If you plan moving out in the near future, do not leave the move-out cleaning planning for the last moment. With Anyclean you get a reliable and knowledgeable partner that can help you throughout the entire transition period. We not only deliver outstanding cleaning results but also communicate with landlords and housing agencies, sorting out their needs and requirements. Our teams often work on extremely short notice (if needed) and can perform exceedingly well with tight deadlines.
You can take advantage of our offer all throughout the week, National and Bank Holidays included. Just give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and let us know when you need the tenancy cleaning done. We will try to accommodate you as swiftly as possible.
What Makes Us The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Mortlake?
- The best value for the money you pay.
- Multiple payment options – credit and debit cards, bank wire, PayPal, cheques, and cash.
- Experienced and expert cleaning teams.
- Short-notice appointments – we usually clean your place within 2-3 working days after your first call.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability policy – we have you covered.
- Constant communication with your landlord.
- Ardent quality control.
- Non-stop availability - you can rely on us even on National and Bank Holidays.
- Dedicated customer support.
Unlike many of our competitors who charge by the hour, Anyclean has come up with its own system of fixed estimates that takes into account the square footage and the number of rooms in the residence. Thus we can concentrate on the tasks at hand and not check the clock every five minutes. Take a quick look at free example quotes in the price chart below:
As you can see, carpet cleaning is not included in the service package, and if you want our team to take care of it, please inform our customer representatives accordingly. There are no contract fees or hidden charges – once you receive your price quote, it is not a subject of change. You are expected to provide parking space for our vehicles – if such is not available, parking fees may be added to your bill.
What Happens When You Contact Anyclean For A Tenancy Cleaning Job?
First, we need to know as much about the case as possible – how many rooms overall, how many bedrooms, what is the approximate square footage of the residence, are there any specific issues that need attention, etc. Then our customer support will work out a schedule of appointment that best suits you – usually within 2-3 working days.
Before we do the cleaning, we want to get in touch with your landlord and find out if they have any peculiar questions or requirements for the procedure. Our experience proves that these contacts may spare us significant problems and misunderstandings afterwards.
Once the procedure is finished we invite the landlords to accompany us on our final screen test – we relinquish the quality control in their hands and if they find anything that they are not happy about, our team will re-clean it FREE of charge.
What does our service package include?
The goal of end of tenancy cleaning is to get the residence we treat in the condition before you moved it – no spots, stains or dust, no cleaning issues at all! This requires a thorough and concentrated approach to every single room, corner, a piece of furniture or an electric appliance in your former home.
General cleaning tasks
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Sweeping and vacuum cleaning of the entire residence.
- Dusting and polishing of all wooden, metal and plastic surfaces.
- Moving light furniture (chairs, armchairs, and tables) and dusting underneath.
- Cleaning and polishing all door handles.
- Cleaning all door frames and window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Dusting and cleaning all shelves and drawers.
- Vacuum cleaning of all bedroom mattresses.
- Disposal of all garbage left behind.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- Oven deep-clean and removing of any residual grime or rust.
- Fridge defrosting and deep clean.
- Cleaning of all kitchen cupboards and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and tap.
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Restocking of waste bins with plastic bags.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- All bathroom vanities are cleaned and polished (sink, taps, mirrors, drawers, shelves, shower curtains).
- Shower cabin/screen and bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould removal.
The Anyclean Teams Are The Best Guarantee For Success
When it comes to quality standards and excellence of performance, we can thoroughly rely on our highly skilled and knowledgeable teams. Most of them comprise of specialists who have been in the business for well over a decade. With numerous successful cleaning procedures, immeasurable experience and a handful of cleaning tricks, these are the guys you want to take care of a sensitive matter as the final sanitary treatment of your former home.
Where can you find us?
If you live in South West London but not exactly within the borders of Mortlake – do not worry about it. You can rely on us in the residential areas nearby as well:
- Wandsworth SW18
- Wimbledon SW19
- Chelsea SW3
- Fulham SW6
- West Brompton SW10
- Clapham SW4
- Putney SW15
- Belgravia SW1
- Earls Court SW5.
One Phone Call Is All You Need To Do
That’s right – give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will take it from there! You can contact us Monday through Friday 09.00-18.00 and during the weekends 10.00-16.00. You can also use the contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours!
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
“A thoroughly reliable service, from start to finish. You are professional and helpful in every step of the process – I was particularly impressed with your customer support and how knowledgeable, expedient and effective they were!”
“I have to admit my furniture looked abysmal and the carpets were worse than beat – but the Anyclean team somehow managed to deal with all of it. I do not think that my landlord could believe his eyes – he was a bit shocked by the extent of improvement!”
“It is my second time I have used Anyclean for tenancy cleaning in eight years – your standards haven’t slipped even the slightest notch! The same drive to excellence, the same attitude to detail and honest desire to be helpful! Bless you for the hard work!”