End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tottenham N17
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tottenham N17 With Anyclean
You do not need to spend a fortune on post-tenancy cleaning or plan the procedure a few weeks in advance. Anyclean offers you short-notice and affordable service packages in Tottenham N17 and all of North London. We are a fully certified cleaning contractor with more than eighteen years of professional experience. Our hardworking, expert teams are well-known among property owners in the area for their effective results and impeccable performance. We can completely take over the tenancy cleaning process for you and let you concentrate on other tasks during your transition period.
Our top notch deals are the most cost-effective on the market today – rest assured, you will have a hard time finding better rates in Tottenham! All you need to do to take advantage of our deals is to pick up the phone and call us on 020 7099 6964. We are available seven days per week, and you can count on us even on National and Banking Holidays. Anyclean guarantees complete customer satisfaction and bullet-proofs its performance by uncompromising quality control. We are the right partner for the job – just give us a chance to prove it!
What Makes Us The Number One Tenancy Cleaning Provider In Tottenham?
- The most cost-effective service packages on the market today.
- Fixed price rates, no contract fees or hidden charges.
- Highly skilled and experienced tenancy cleaners.
- Short-notice service – we usually plan the cleaning within 2-3 days of your call.
- We are always available – including all holidays, you can count on us 365 days in the year.
- A thorough, deep-clean approach that leaves the treated premises in perfect sanitary condition.
- Powerful professional equipment and organic-based detergents for your complete peace of mind.
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Uncompromising quality control.
- Constant communication with the property owners.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Unlike many of our competitors who base their prices on the time for completion, Anyclean has opted for a system of fixed standardised estimates that take into account the number of rooms and the total area of treatment. In other words, once we provide you with a concrete price quote, it is not a subject of change, and you do not have to worry about any unpleasant surprises in the bill. Take a look at a few examples below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
*We require our customers to provide the cleaning teams with one parking spot for our vehicles. If the residential building does not have a parking area, additional fees may apply.
**As you can see in the chart, deep-clean carpet care is a separate service, and if you want us to include it in the package, you need to notify us accordingly.
Tenancy Cleaning Task Sheet
One of the reasons why we are so effective is our adjustability to the singular requirements of any case. This tailor-made approach allows us to concentrate our attention on high-traffic areas or problematic hygienic spots that would vary for every home. At the same time, we want to be as thorough as possible and strive to treat every square inch of usable surface in your former home.
Here is a quick look at the most common tasks we perform during a tenancy cleaning appointment:
General cleaning tasks
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping throughout the entire residence.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, armchairs, tables) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, blinds, shutters, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door handles and frames.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Garbage disposal.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Bathroom vanities cleaning – mirrors, shower curtain, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, etc.
- Bathtub/shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal, if necessary.
- Thorough cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.).
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of any accumulated grease or rust (if necessary).
- Fridge defrost, cleaning from the inside and out.
- Disposal of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Restocking of all recycle bins with plastic bags.
Customer Satisfaction And Quality Control
Unlike any other service we provide, tenancy cleaning by default serves not only our customers but their landlords as well. Thus we are committed to taking into account their preferences, requirements, and suggestions, whenever possible. We also try to be as transparent and inclusive about our service as the job allows it. We invite landlords and property owners to do the final check-ups with us, and they can require further cleaning for any given chore – we would be perfectly willing to do it, free of charge.
To guarantee complete customer satisfaction, we add another level of quality control – the specially designated quality supervisors. They are usually former cleaners with at least a decade of experience and know all too well where to look for cleaning inconsistencies and sluggish performance.
We are proud to work with some of the most reliable and motivated young cleaners in North London. They invest a lot of time and energy in the pursuit of perfection, honing their skills, constantly being on top of their game, and keeping in touch with the latest trends in the business. We can confidently say Anyclean has some of the best-prepared cleaning technicians in the city – they undergo extensive training and practice tests and take advantage of our partnership with some of the UK’s leading institutions in our field of action- the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Area Of Operation
If you are not a Tottenham resident but live nearby, you can still take advantage of our offer in any residential area of North London:
- End of tenancy cleaning Islington N1
- End of tenancy cleaning Stoke Newington N16
- End of tenancy cleaning Finsbury Park N4
- End of tenancy cleaning Highbury N5
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornsey N8
- End of tenancy cleaning Palmers Green N13
- End of tenancy cleaning Upper Edmonton N18
- End of tenancy cleaning Wood Green N22.
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can always send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. Or just call us on 020 7099 6964 and book an appointment right away – our call centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00, and on weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.
“I am so glad I picked Anyclean as my tenancy cleaning contractor! It was pure luck that I stumbled upon you, guys, but I strongly recommend your services to anybody in need!”
“The best prices in Tottenham, take my word! I probably checked the 20 best-known companies in the area, and Anyclean comes as the best deal. Oh, and they do a pretty decent job as well.”
“Book Anyclean for your tenancy cleaning and you won’t regret it! I certainly didn’t – the cleaning team was punctual, efficient, and quick, and I didn’t have to worry about a thing!”