End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walthamstow E17
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walthamstow E17 At A Glance
Finding a reliable end of tenancy cleaning company in Walthamstow has never been easier! Anyclean brings it all to the table – reasonable prices, top quality, and ease of access to our wide range of services. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – we will take care of everything else!
The company was founded in 1998 and has ever since asserted its reputation as a leader and trend-setter among its peers. We rely on the latest-generation equipment and the best organic-based cleaning materials to deliver results that would satisfy even the most exacting customers. Anyclean has an outstanding reputation among landlords in Walthamstow and all of East London – they know our brand is synonymous with serious attitude, result-oriented mindset, and professional experience that can rival any other cleaning contractor in the city.
If you need your end of tenancy cleaning done right away, we are the service provider you are looking for! Our teams are used to working with extra short deadlines and usually perform the treatment within 2-3 days of your call. You can rely on us seven days per week, all throughout the year!
What makes us the number one move-out cleaning provider in Walthamstow?
- The best price rates in East London.
- Multiple payment options.
- Non-stop availability – we work on National and Banking Holidays as well!
- Short-notice and emergency services.
- A thorough, deep-clean treatment of all sorts of residences.
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning teams.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- Powerful professional equipment and organic-based detergents for health-safe and eco-friendly cleaning.
- Constant communication with property owners and landlords.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
We strive to provide our E17 customers with the most cost-effective service packages they can find on the present-day market. In other words, we offer the best correlation between price and quality. Furthermore, we work with fixed estimates that are not subject to change – once you receive your quote, there can be no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives.
Please check our chart of fixed estimates bellow:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
*Carpet cleaning is a separate service. If you want us to take care of it, please notify the customer representatives, and they will include it in your package.
**We require one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
What does a tenancy cleaning treatment include?
We perform a deep cleaning of all rooms, concentrating on high-traffic areas and the items you use on a daily basis. The communication we have with our customers and the landlords helps us pinpoint the problematic spots and invest more time and effort in dealing with the sanitary issues of the concrete residence.
Here is a quick look at what our task sheet look like for a regular tenancy cleaning case:
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and treatment with an anti-bacteria detergent.
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Bathtub/shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
- Bathroom vanities cleaning – drawers, shelves, shower curtain, mirrors, sink, taps, etc.
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, removal of grease, grime, and rust (if necessary).
- Kitchen cupboards and drawers cleaning.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils (microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Restocking all recycle bins with plastic bags.
- Disposal of any beverages of food products left behind.
General cleaning tasks
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Dusting and cleaning of all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of all door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces.
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms (except for the bathroom).
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Moving of all light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs, and tables) and dusting underneath.
- Dusting and cleaning of all shelves and drawers.
- Garbage disposal.
Our tenancy cleaning teams
We like to think of them as a cleaning juggernaut – a well-oiled machine that can deal with any task, regardless of the time for preparation, the initial sanitary condition of the residence or its size. What has helped us achieve this level of proficiency and set us apart from our competition?
- We do not shy away from hard work – if the job requires it, we will get our hands dirty, we put in the long hours, the multitasking, and the urgency of working with tight schedules of completion. After all, this is what our customers expect from us.
- We never stop improving – cleaning today has almost nothing to do with what the business used to be a couple of decades ago. We stay in touch with the trends in home maintenance and employ the best equipment and cleaning materials available on the market.
- We hone our skills to perfection – all our technicians undergo extensive training and take courses in the UK’s leading institutions in our field of action – the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Commitment to quality control
Quality control is not just a fancy term we throw at our customers. It is a principle we apply during every single procedure. Anyclean assigns a quality supervisor in each of its cleaning teams in Walthamstow. They make sure the cleaners comply with our premium standards of performance and never overlook a chore.
We always invite the property owners to join us for the final check-up of the residence and see the immediate results of our efforts. Should they voice any concern about our performance, we can address it on the spot – FREE OF CHARGE!
Areas of operation
You can rely on Anyclean’s premium services in all of East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Shoreditch E1
- End of tenancy cleaning Bethnal Green E2
- End of tenancy cleaning Clapton E5
- End of tenancy cleaning Leyton E10
- End of tenancy cleaning Homerton E9
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackney E8
- End of tenancy cleaning Poplar E14
- End of tenancy cleaning Stratford E15
- End of tenancy cleaning Plaistow E13.
Get in touch
Send us a price inquiry via our Contact form and we will get back in touch ASAP. Or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and we can start planning the procedure right away. Our customer support centre works from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
What do our customers say about us?
“My landlady was obsessed with cleaning and keeping the place sanitary safe, so she was very peculiar about all that tenancy cleaning stuff. I guess I got extremely lucky to stumble upon Anyclean and book them on time – she had nothing to say afterwards!”
“From the front door rug to the shelves in the bathroom – everything looked cleaner and fresher. When I walked in after the procedure, it felt like a different home altogether!”
“While the service is important, I tend to put more gravity in attitude – and yours is above reproach. Every single person I contacted throughout the process was helpful, friendly, and patient… and knowledgeable too!”