End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Ealing W13
Outstanding After-vacancy Cleaning Help In West Ealing W13 - Anyclean's Offer
Trust the most reliable clearing-out agents in West Ealing! Anyclean offers you premium quality of service at the best price rates in West London, and it is not even close! If you have a post-tenancy cleaning procedure coming up, do not wait for the last moment - call us on 020 7099 6964 instead, and we will do all the planning for you!
We employ the best trained and experienced housekeeping technicians so that we can guarantee bullet-proof performance throughout very procedure. Backed up by a special selection of eco-friendly detergents and cutting-edge equipment, our teams will deliver the kind of sanitary treatment that will meet all demands of even the most exacting property owners. To make things even better - Anyclean operates seven days per wee (including National and Bank Holidays), so you can easily schedule your appointment whenever you see fit!
To take advantage of our offer, get in touch us right away or send us an email through the Contact form. In most cases, we plan and execute the procedure within 2-3 working days, but Anyclean can also deliver emergency cleaning help in extreme circumstances.
What Makes Us The Number One Move-Out Cleaning Provider In W13?
- The best deals available on the service market in West London, as well as exclusive discounts and special offers
- Fully trained and highly skilled technicians
- Multiple payment options
- Non-stop availability - seven days per week, all holidays included
- Pre-booked and emergency appointments
- Bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Commitment to quality control and excellence
- Constant communication with property owners and adjusting our approach to their demands
- Friendly and efficient customer support.
Anyclean's Pricing Policy
Forget about the anxiety when you book a service provider - how much will it cost, what additional fees would I have to pay, why is my subtotal so high... Anyclean is completely transparent about its pricing policy - you can actually check your expected cost of package before you even decide whether you want to book us or not. We have made this possible by eliminating time for completion from the price determining equation - instead, Anyclean opts for a system of fixed estimates that take into account the number of rooms in your residence. Take a look at a few examples in the price chart below:
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Please remember, that hot water extraction for carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture is not included in the service package. If you add it to your quote, though, Anyclean offers you exclusive discounts that beat the price of any competitor in West Ealing. All detergents and additional materials are included in the price. Our teams require one parking spot for their vehicles - if such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
Our Comprehensive Task Sheet - Overview
We understand all too well the ambiguous nature of end of tenancy cleaning - while you book the service, it is the property owners who have the greatest interest in it. Our first task is to check the tenancy contract and see if there is a specific clause for the hygienic treatment of the residence. If there isn't such, we will contact the landlords and work out their requirements from the procedure. Anyclean's traditional approach is to deliver as thorough a treatment as possible, taking into consideration the peculiar specifications of each home.
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment; dealing away with any accumulated stains, grease or rust
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Kitchen appliances and utensils cleaning - including microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster, mixer, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and countertops
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Thorough deep-clean treatment and disinfection of the dishwasher - from the inside and out
- Dusting of all cupboards and drawers
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind
- Disinfection and cleaning of all recycle bins; we restock them with disposable plastic bags.
- Bathroom vanities cleaning - including mirrors, drawers, shelves, sink, taps, shower curtains, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing
- Tile grout cleaning and mould spots removal
- Floor cleaning and sanitising.
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Indoor window cleaning
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special focus on the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, armchairs, ottomans, stools, coffee tables) and dusting underneath
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, curtains, blinds, and shutters
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, wooden, metal, and plastic surfaces
- Dusting of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air-conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Garbage and waste removal.
What Makes Our Teams So Effective?
Most important of all - our cleaners' training. The initial stage of it resembles a 12-week boot camp where all new team members learn about the fundamentals of domestic cleaning, equipment handling, the range of detergents we use, etc. Then we assign them to already functioning teams for practical tests and on-site performance tests. What sets Anyclean apart from all its competitors is the fact that within our team training never stops. Even the most experienced and proficient experts have access to the most advanced programmes in our field, provided by the UK's top educational institutions like The National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Then comes our attitude. We want to work with positive and strongly motivated people who truly love what they do for living and want to advance on their chosen career path. Anyclean never makes a compromise with this policy - if your professional attitude is negative, you cannot be a part of our team, regardless of knowledge or previous experience.
100% Customer Satisfaction Rate In West Ealing - We Intend To Keep It This Way
- We excel in planning and time management - our teams are NEVER late for an appointment.
- We meet with the property owners and work out their expectations from the procedure. Thus we avoid a great deal of misunderstandings and wasted time.
- We come up to our promise of excellence. Sometimes even the best teams have an off day. If you are not satisfied with the final results, we will come back and repeat the necessary procedures - FREE OF CHARGE!
You Can Rely On Us In All Of West London
If you are not a West Ealing W13 resident, you can still book our premium services in:
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Hammersmith W6
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Shepherds Bush W12
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Acton W3
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2.
Order Your Free Quote With Anyclean Today!
Give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up your appointment in less than ten minutes. You can also use the Contact form to give us more details about your residence. Our office contact hours are as follows:
- Every day of the working week - 09.00 - 18.00.
- On holidays and weekends - 10.00 - 16.00.
What Do Our Clients Say About The Service?
"It's hard to find a blemish in Anyclean's performance, even if you look for it on purpose. Their cleaners are respectful, accurate, and punctual, but even more important - they are open and friendly guys whom you can trust with your property."
"I don't know if you are the best cleaning company in West London, but you most certainly convinced me your services are worth every pound I paid. If I ever need overall treatment of my home, I am booking Anyclean!"
"Someone said that true greatness makes extraordinary things look ordinary. If that is correct, you are great at what you do!"