Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington KT9
Reliable After-vacancy Cleaning Help For KT9 Tenants
Why Is Anyclean The Most Sought-after Tenancy Cleaning Contractor In KT9?
- Outstanding reputation among both tenants and landlords
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists in the industry (see below)
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Highly skilled and result-oriented crews
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- You can book us for same-day and emergency appointments
- Perfectly reasonable fixed price rates
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- No compromises with quality control
Our Chessington Crews Are A Guarantee For Success
The people who work for us are what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to employ some of the most dedicated, hard working, and knowledgeable tenancy checkout professionals in London. They have more than a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to dealing with problematic sanitary and hygienic issues. Our cleaning teams never shy away from a challenge and relish the struggle to finish a job as quickly and effectively as possible, while upholding premium standards of performance.
What Have We Cleaned Recently In KT9?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can contact us at any time on 020 7099 6964 if you have any questions or further requirements throughout the entire service process. We will listen carefully to everything you have to say and react accordingly.
Meticulous quality control is a must throughout every visit and every single chore. The final touch - we always invite our customers and the property owners to join us for a final check-up. Should there be any problems - a missed spot on the kitchen counter or a speck of dust in the dining table, we will re-clean it FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashtead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Epsom
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Horton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Langley Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tattenham Corner
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ewell
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Worcester Park
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Churchfields Recreational Grounds at 36 Parbury Rise, Chessington KT9 2ES, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
What Does Our Post-lease Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
- Chessington KT9 gives home to one of the top resort parks in Europe – Chessington World of Adventures. Situated in the southern part of the town and approximately 12 miles south of Central London, it consists of a theme park, zoo, aquarium and a5 star hotel. In the beginning the park was a nondescript zoo with only a few fairground rides available. Today the Chessington World of Adventures is a fully-flagged theme park and provides a packed day out for the whole family. It offers everything from the spine-tangling rides and breath-taking attractions to the exciting animal encounters and hilarious comedy capers. Ride the Vampire- a large, floorless roller-coaster that whips between buildings and trees or, if you prefer keeping your feet firmly on the ground, head to the zoo. The Chessington zoo has huge viewing windows, providing visitors with an up-close experience. Another highlight on the site of the themed park is the Trail of the Kings Adventure, which offers an incredible quest through the jungle, meeting lions, tigers, gorillas and leopards.
- Chessington Methodist Church is the area’s main worshipping venue. Located in the Surrey town of Chessington KT9, it is a modern church facility built in Church Lane. It was constructed in a simple style and with beautiful decoration on the inside, which make it a really interesting and very attractive place for worship. The Methodist Church in Chessington is home to a large and friendly congregation, who take an active role in the town’s affairs by organising a range of social and charity events throughout the year.
Some of the most famed past and present residents of Chessington:
- Children’s author Enid Mary Blyton (1897-1968), who was best known for her works Noddy, the Secret Seven and the Famous Five.
- Television presenter Helen Marie Chamberlain (born 1967), who also worked as an announcer at the Chessington World of Adventures.
- Actress, singer and composer Petula Sally Olwen Clark (born 1932).
- Former professional football player George Reginald Cohen (born 1939).
- Australian aviator and well-known engineer Harry George Hawker (1889-1921), who was buried in St Paul’s Church in Chessington KT9.
- Comedian Barry Chuckle (born 1944) from the TV show the Chuckle Brothers also lived in Chessington.