First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Fetcham KT22
Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Services In KT22
Why Should You Book Us For Your Tenancy Cleaning?
- We have been cleaning homes in London and Surrey for 20+ years
- We have a team of highly skilled and hard working technicians
- Non-stop availability - we work seven days per week
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Strict quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- Constant communication with your landlord
- You can book us for same-day and emergency jobs
- Best results for the money you pay
- No hidden fees or contract charges - just our fixed rates
Our Top Level Crews Work Round The Clock For You
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in KT22. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In Fetcham
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. You can also book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
Quality control is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Our representative will meet with your landlord and specify their expectations. In most cases, we even invite them to join us on the final screening check-up, when they can voice any concern or further requirements.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ashtead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cobham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Epsom
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Great Bookham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Langley Vale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Leatherhead
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Little Bookham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxshott
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tattenham Corner
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning The Bookhams
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Fetcham Village Hall at The Street, Fetcham, Leatherhead KT22 9QS, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
What Does Our After-vacancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Bocketts’ Farm Park. It is an attractive working family farm located in the Surrey countryside of Fetcham KT22, and close to Leatherhead. The farm perfectly combines the farmyard animal display with all-weather play areas, both inside and out, ensuring that there is always something entertaining for kids, and making this place one of the most popular attractions in the South East. On the site of Bocketts’ Farm Park you will find a decent selection of farming animals, such as geese, pigs and ducks, as well as some small animals such as guinea pigs, chipmunks and rabbits. The play areas are set between the farm’s barn and comprise a large astroslide and indoor maze, as well as an electric ride on tracks and trampolines. There are also giant slides, two large indoor play barns, bouncy pillow and friendly Old Barn Tearooms, where visitors are welcome to enjoy delicious home made food. The Bockett’s Farm Park in Fetcham is most certainly the ideal spot for the entire family.
- Fetcham Park House. Located in Lower Road, in the Parish of Fetcham KT22, it is a Grade II listed Queen Anne mansion that was designed by the famed architect and landscape designer, William Talman (1650-1719), who was pupil of Sir Christopher Wren and one of the leading architects of the time. The mansion was built around 1705, after the property was commissioned by Henry Vincent, who succeeded it from his father in 1697. Set facing beautiful landscape gardens in the heart of leafy Surrey, Fetcham Park is stunning mansion that combines romantic elegance, historic charm and modern facilities. Fully licensed for civil functions and ceremonies, this venue could be available exclusively for your day. Step inside the historic house and you will experience the magnificent and elegance of a first class wedding venue.