Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook KT9
Trust The Local KT9 Move Out Cleaning Leader
What Makes Us The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In Hook?
- Top-quality cleaning results for the money you pay
- A detailed checklist that covers all cleaning issues of your former residence
- Outstanding team of certified and hard working technicians
- You can book us even on National and Bank Holidays
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- Multiple payment options
- Same-day and emergency appointments available
- Extremely easy to book
Top-level Cleaning Crews In Hook
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in and around London.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In KT9
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
When you call us on 020 7099 6964 or send us an email, our first task is to find the best date and hour that suits your schedule. Then we will sort out some tiny details and will send you a preliminary price quote.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Hook & Chessington Library at 13 Hook Rd, Hook, Chessington KT9 1EJ, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Checklist
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Sea Life at Chessington World of Adventure and Zoo is one of the most popular attractions in the area of Hook KT9. Located in Leatherhead Road in Chessington, the Sea Life Centre offers its visitors a really amazing aquatic experience including watching sharks swimming overhead and tickle the tummy of a sting ray. This site of the World of Adventure & Zoo was opened to the public in March 2008 and houses more than twenty marine life displays. One of the most interesting feature of the Sea Life Centre is the walk-through ocean tunnel that links the colourful and lively displays of sea creatures. Come along with the whole family and discover how all forms of sea life, from shrimps to shark, inhabiting the gigantic 250,000 litre aquarium, or interact with some of the creatures inhabiting the specially designed touch pools.
- The Hook Centre. It is a multi-purpose community building located in Hook Road, Chessington KT9, offering a broad range of facilities and services for the local community. This includes an IT learning centre, council help desk, recording studio, meeting rooms, community hall, photo booth, Wi-fi, café and public toilets facilities. The centre has full disabled access, which includes a passenger lift to the first floor, and is also home to the Chessington and Hook Voluntary Care Scheme Office. There are Silver Surfers classes, organised every Saturday on the site, which are available for those who are new to using a computer and wish to gain more confidence. The Community Hall on the first floor of the premises has air-conditioning and can accommodate up to 80 people, although the seats are 60. The hall is available for private hire, such as for children’s parties, seminars, or leisure classes. The Meeting Room, which is on the ground floor, along with the adjacent function rooms, are also air-conditioned and regularly used for private meetings, activities and events. In the Hook Centre you will also find a public library that has over 35,000 books available for loan, as well as computers where visitors can preview DVDs, listen to CDs, or just surf the net.