High-end End of Tenancy Cleaning Barnet EN5
Your Reliable EN5 Check-out Cleaning Partner
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move Out Cleaning?
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning specialists.
- Affordable price rates that start from £90 only!
- Non-stop availability – we work on National and Bank Holidays as well.
- Short-notice services – we usually perform the cleaning within 2-3 business days of your first call.
- A comprehensive set of procedures that will leave the residence in perfect sanitary condition.
- A bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy.
- An outstanding reputation for professionalism among property owners and landlords in North London.
- Powerful professional equipment and biodegradable cleaning components for perfect results.
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer support.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Barnet At A Glance
If you are looking for the best and most reliable end of tenancy cleaning contractor in Barnet and all of North London – you have come to the right place! Anyclean was founded in 1998 with the goal to deliver premium quality home cleaning services at affordable prices. Throughout the last eighteen years we have held on to that principle, working with tenants, landlords, and property owners all around Greater London. Today, our cleaning brand is recognizable in every corner of the city and you can expect nothing but an expert service, friendly attitude and completely hassle-free tenancy cleaning process.
We possess both the knowledge and the skills to deal with any sanitary and hygienic challenge and leave your former residence in pristine condition, just as your landlord wants it! Our teams operate with the latest generation of cleaning equipment and materials that further enhance an already solid set of performance standards. And if you worry that this comes at a steep price let as assure you – you can hardly find better offer than Anyclean’s!
To book a quote with us right away, please call us on 020 7099 6964 – we are available seven days per week, all holidays included!
Anyclean can offer you the most cost-effective deals in Barnet – that is to say the relation between price and quality of service we deliver is unmatched by any of our competitors. But this is not the only perk of our sweet deals. We work with fixed rates only and once you receive your quote, it is not a subject of change – there are no unpleasant surprises like additional contract fees or hidden charges.
*Please notice that carpet cleaning is a separate service and is not included in the tenancy cleaning service package. If you need it done as well, notify our customer representatives accordingly.
**We require one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply.
Anyclean’s cleaning teams
We invest a lot of time and energy in improving the skill set and knowledge of our cleaning teams so that that come up to the challenges and requirements of the job. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the most reputable training institutions in the field of cleaning like the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. We also make sure all our employees keep in touch with the latest trends in our craft and are on top of their game 24/7, all throughout the year.
Another distinctive feature of our teams is their result-oriented thinking and the desire to do their job as effectively and quickly as possible. We are not afraid to get our hands dirty and always enjoy a good cleaning challenge!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Barnet
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can contact us on 020 7099 6964 from Monday to Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00. We will be happy to help you with all the information you need
This is the one thing we never make a compromise with. Quality control is omnipresent not simply in every tenancy cleaning procedure – we perform it for every chore. Anyclean employs quality supervisors in all of our cleaning teams with the special task of overseeing the performance and compliance with policies of all our staff members.
Beneficial For Property Owners
But what truly sets us apart from the competition is the way we interact with property owners. Anyclean understands all too well that end of tenancy cleaning works in their favour – hence our commitment to listen to their suggestions, requirements, and feedback. We always include landlords in the quality screening process and should they wish to, they can join us on the final inspection and share their opinion of the results right on the spot!
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Barnet Museum at 31 Wood St, Barnet EN5 4BE, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2-bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Task-sheet
We know you have kept your former home in order, but a tenancy cleaning procedure requires more than just getting rid of the dust and a few stains on the living-room sofa. Our teams make sure every single sanitary issue receives the proper attention and the thorough approach we use makes sure every square inch of usable surface in your home is treated accordingly.
Here is a quick look at the chores we usually perform in every London home we treat:
- Floor cleaning and sanitizing.
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing.
- Shower cabin/bathtub cleaning and polishing.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacteria treatment.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning – shelves, drawers, shower curtain, mirrors, sink, taps, etc.
- Cleaning of all cupboards and drawers.
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces.
- Cleaning and polishing of the kitchen sink and taps.
- Cleaning of all kitchen appliances and utensils (coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, etc.).
- Fridge defrost, thorough cleaning from the inside and out.
- Oven deep-clean, grime, grease, and rust removal.
- Restocking of all waste bins with plastic bags.
- Disposal of any food products and beverages left behind.
General cleaning tasks
- Vacuum cleaning and sweeping of all rooms.
- Vacuum cleaning of all upholstered furniture and bedroom mattresses.
- Floor cleaning (depending on the floor covering type).
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Cleaning and dusting of all window sills, shutters, blinds and curtains.
- Cleaning and polishing of door frames and handles.
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces.
- Cleaning and dusting of all shelves and drawers.
- Garbage and waste disposal.
“You did an outstanding job as my regular home cleaning contractor and when I decided to move, I knew I could count on you for the tenancy cleaning as well. You did not disappoint – punctual and efficient, as always!”
“The best cleaning company operating in Barnet as far as I am concerned. The cleaners were very punctual and thorough, and their customer support was outstanding!
“I tried to hire three companies prior to Anyclean but all of them simply declined the job because I needed it done in a couple of days. When I called you, it took the girl on the phone fifteen minutes of planning and I was booked!”
Nerdy facts about Barnet
- It is the largest borough in Greater London by population (over 330,000) and the four largest in area size.
- It was the site of one of the most important battles in The War of the Roses in 1471, which was won by the York army under King Edward IV.