Top Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Charlton SE7
Affordable Checkout Cleaning Help In SE7
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Move-out Cleaning Partner In Charlton?
- The best cost of service on today's market in South East London
- Completely transparent and fixed rates, multiple payment options
- A comprehensive sanitary task sheet - we've got all hygienic issues covered
- Easy and quick to book - we can come and clean your place in a couple of days after the first call
- Non-stop availability - including National and Bank Holidays
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got you covered against any incidents
- We work with some of the most proficient and best-trained housekeeping specialists in Charlton
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Friendly and easy going customer support
- Thoroughly care-free experience - we take over all aspects of the planning and execution of the procedure.
Our After-vacancy Cleaning Help In Charlton Is Precisely What You Need
How fast can you finish the end of tenancy cleaning and get the results expected from your landlord? Believe it or not, you can do it in ten minutes - that's about how long it usually takes to schedule your appointment with Anyclean. We will take over the entire process, choosing the best detergents, planning carefully for the final sanitary treatment of your former residence, and even contacting your landlords to talk about their expectations and requirements for the procedure.
We have been in the home maintenance and housekeeping business since 1998, asserting our reputation as one of the most effective and reliable post-tenancy cleaning service providers in South East London. Anyclean works in close partnership with some of the leading experts in our industry - hard working and strongly motivated people who are used to work under stress, within tight deadlines, and expected to deliver impeccable performance on a permanent basis.
If you live in Charlton SE7 or any other residential area nearby, you can order our packages seven days per week, all throughout the year. It rarely takes us more than a couple of days to plan and execute the procedure, but in extreme cases, we can shorten this span to about 24 hours. For more information and instant quotes, feel free to call us on 020 7099 6964.
Our Pricing Policy
How is Anyclean able to provide all its customers with instant free price quotes? The key is our standardised system of fixed rates that has completely removed time for completion from the equation. We do not charge per hour - instead, our cost of service is based on the number of rooms we need to clean and the floor covering type (whether you have carpets on or not).
There are no contract fees or hidden charges - you only pay for the service you get. All necessary materials are included in the price. Our teams will need one parking spot for their vehicles - if your residential building does not have such, additional fees may apply (we will notify you accordingly).
*Please notice that hot water carpet extraction is a separate service. If you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, you will take advantage of amazing discounts on it.
Meet Our Crews
We are proud to work with motivated, energetic, and positive people who understand the importance of their efforts for the customers and have the best professional attitude in the business! Most of our positive feedback comes from people who are amazed how punctual, result-oriented, and hard working our teams are. We have gained the reputation of a solid, trustworthy service partner, and we mean to keep it this way!
We invest a lot of energy to keep in touch with the latest trends in our industry. Home maintenance is a fast-developing business, and the influx of new machines and detergents makes it imperative to follow the latest developments on the market.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, a proud member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, and a long-standing partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Charlton
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and our friendly customer representatives will help you pick up the most suitable service package for your property. If you use the Contact form, please fill in all required fields so that we can come back with a concrete price offer ASAP. Our call centre works:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 to 16.00.
On a micro-level, regarding every single procedure, we sustain uncompromising quality control and meticulous attention to detail.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We also listen carefully to what you and your landlords have to say or recommend for the procedure. And in the unlikely event of dissatisfaction with any aspect of the treatment - we will come back and repeat the required chores, FREE OF CHARGE!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
We cover not only Charlton SE7 but any other residential areas in South East London as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- End of tenancy cleaning Lee SE12
- End of tenancy cleaning Forest Hill SE23
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Catford SE6
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 3-mile radius from Meridian Trading Estate at Lombard Wall, Greenwich Peninsula, London SE7 7SW, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
The Move-out Cleaning Task Sheet - Overview
The purpose of the final sanitary treatment is to prepare it for any future tenants. Therefore, property owners expect us to deliver a thorough deep-clean effort that would deal with any lingering hygienic issues. Our crews are perfectly trained and prepared to answer the call, and get their hands dirty if the case requires it. Backed up by latest-generation professional equipment and an exclusive selection of eco-friendly materials, they will deliver on our promise of hassle-free quality results.
Please remember that the following list should only serve as an example. Our specialists, however, can easily adjust to the specifications of any London housing unit and its sanitary challenges.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, ottomans, chairs, stools, armchairs) and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of the entire residence with special attention to the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Garbage and waste disposal
- Dusting and polishing of all shelves, cabinets, and drawers
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, ventilation systems, and air-conditioners
- Cleaning of all door frames, handles, and backboards
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, plastic, glass and wooden surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning.
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Dishwasher scrubbing and sanitising - we remove any rust and limescale
- Thorough oven and stove deep-clean treatment, removing any stains, grease or rust
- Cleaning and polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning of all electric appliances and utensils, including the microwave oven, mixer, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- Cleaning of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind.
- Cleaning of all bathroom vanities - sink, taps, mirrors, shelves, drawers, shower curtains, etc.
- Cleaning and polishing of the bathtub/ shower cabin
- Scrubbing and polishing of the wall tiles
- Cleaning and sanitising of the floors
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"The service is impeccable, the cleaners - friendly and punctual. Their customer support is efficient and has all the right answers. Anyclean checks all the right boxes I look for in a perfect cleaning company!"
"Forget about doing the move-out cleaning on your own - it's a waste of time and efforts! Book Anyclean instead and let them deal with all the hard work!"
"The best thing about Anyclean - they are reliable. They stay true to everything they promise - quality, prices, punctuality, overall performance!"