End Of Tenancy Cleaning Greenwich SE10
After-Tenancy Cleaning In Greenwich SE10 Is What We Do Best
Ever since 1998, Anyclean has provided affordable and fully reliable end of tenancy cleaning services in South London. If you are moving out of your rented apartment or house in Greenwich SE10, we can help you with the deep-clean treatment of your residence, get in touch with your landlord and work out their preferences. Our wholesale service process makes sure you fulfil the clauses of your tenancy contract, and you can move on with your life without hassle.
Anyclean’s staff includes perfectly trained and experienced professionals, some of whom have been in the business for over a decade. Their hardworking habits, knowledge, and result-oriented thinking are the best guarantee for the quality of our performance. You can take advantage of our services seven days per week, we even work on Bank and National Holidays. All you have to do is pick up the phone and give us a call on 020 7099 6964, and we will set up an appointment to scout your residence right away!
How Much Do Anyclean’s Cleaning Packages Cost?
We have come up with our own standardised system of fixed estimates that mainly takes into account the size of the premises and the number of rooms we will need to treat. Unlike many cleaning companies, Anyclean does not charge by the hour – we take our time to make sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper attention. There are no hidden fees or extra charges – you only pay for what you get!
1 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £158.00
2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat..........from £170.00
3 bedroom 2 bathrooms flat..........from £205.00
Please notify our customer support specialists if you want to include carpet cleaning in the service package. In case your residential building does not have parking space, additional fees may apply. All detergents and additional materials necessary for the procedure are included in the subtotal.
Why Is Anyclean The Most Reliable Move-out Cleaning Choice In SE10?
- The most competitive price rates in Greenwich and all of South East London.
- Multiple payment options.
- Bullet-proof Insurance and Liability Policy
- Fully trained and experienced cleaning staff
- Comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning task sheet
- Short-notice scheduling of appointments – we try to perform the cleaning within 2-3 days of your first call
- We are fully reliable and communicate with your landlords for a complete peace of mind
- Outstanding professional reputation among property owners in SE10
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
What Does Our Task Sheet Include?
We are well aware of what landlords expect when it comes to tenancy cleaning, and we adjust our performance to cater their needs and requirements. Our top priority is to leave the residence in the condition it was when you moved in – perfectly clean, neat and ordered.
Bathroom cleaning tasks
- We clean all bathroom vanities – shelves and drawers, mirrors, sink and taps, etc.
- We clean and sanitise the bathroom floor
- We clean the toilet and apply anti-bacteria detergent
- We scrub and polish the wall tiles
- We thoroughly clean the shower cabin/ polish the bathtub
- We perform a thorough tile grout treatment and remove any mould spots.
Kitchen cleaning tasks
- We deep-clean the oven and remove any grime, stains or rust
- We defrost the fridge and thoroughly clean it from the inside and out
- We scrub and sanitise the dishwasher and remove any limescale or rust
- We clean all utensils and electric appliances, including the microwave oven, coffee machine, mixer, toaster, etc.
- We dust and clean all kitchen cupboards and drawers
- We clean and polish all cooking surfaces
- We clean and polish the kitchen sink and taps
- We restock the waste bins with plastic bags
- We throw away any food products or beverages left behind.
General cleaning tasks
- We sweep and vacuum clean all rooms
- We clean all windows from inside
- We dispose of any garbage left behind
- We clean and polish all door handles, frames, and backboards
- We dust and clean all window sills, shutters, blinds, and curtains
- We move the light furniture (stools, chairs, armchairs) and dust underneath
- We vacuum clean all upholstered furniture pieces and the bedroom mattresses
- We clean and polish all wooden, plastic, metal, and glass surfaces
- We dust all shelves and drawers
- We dust all air conditioners, ventilation systems, and ceiling fans.
Only The Best Specialists Work On Our Tenancy Cleaning Teams
End of tenancy cleaning is arguably the toughest and most requiring service in our professional portfolio. Because of that, we have to lean on the expertise and skills of Anyclean’s best staff members – people who have been in the business for over a decade and have hundreds of successful procedures behind their back. We strongly believe that cleaning well is much better than cleaning hard – in other words, we try to be as effective and qualitative as possible.
Our professional record allows for some bragging rights – we have never failed to deliver what we promise and very rarely receive negative feedback on our performance. In those rare moments, we try to address the issue as quickly as possible – our policy is to re-clean any problematic area FREE of charge.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor. We are a member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association and have a long and fruitful partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Quality Control Is What Separates Us From The Competition
We have total trust in the quality of performance of our cleaning teams, but the additional screening and check-ups never hurt. Anyclean assigns a quality control manager for every single procedure – they are present throughout the cleaning process and spot any detail the cleaners might have missed. Then they perform an overall check-up throughout the task sheet, chore by chore. If it is possible, we invite the property owners to do this check-up with us – in our experience, this is the best way to avoid any misunderstandings or disappointments.
Where Can You Find Us?
Anyclean operates in all of South East London – you can rely on us in the residential areas close to Greenwich as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Kennington SE11
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- End of tenancy cleaning Camberwell SE5
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8.
How Do I Book A Quote With Anyclean?
You can send us an inquiry through our booking form or just give us a call on 020 7099 6964. Our call centre works:
- Monday-Friday – 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays - 10.00 - 16.00.
“I admit my kitchen looked like a horrid mess (no particular reason, just neglect I guess) and I almost couldn’t recognise the room when we made the final inspection with the guys from Anyclean. Amazing job!”
“The first term I can think of if I have to describe Anyclean is “respectful”. They respect the people they work for and the importance of the service they provide. That’s why I am happy when tenants tell me they have chosen you to do their end of tenancy cleaning.”
Samuel H., Greenwich landlord
“It was hard to let go of our former home for 12 years, but we are happy we left on a high note – we have Anyclean and their fantastic team to thank for that! You are great, guys!”
Polly and Guy Simpson