Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chertsey KT16
Highly Effective Post-vacancy Cleaning Help In KT16 By Anyclean
What Makes Us The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In KT16?
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists on the market
- Fixed price rates and no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- A team of highly qualified and result-oriented cleaners
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- Mandatory check-ups upon completion for your complete peace of mind
- No compromises with the quality of service
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency appointments avaiable
Top-tier Cleaning Crews In Chertsey
The people who work for us are what sets us apart from the competition. We are proud to employ some of the most dedicated, hard working, and knowledgeable tenancy checkout professionals in London. They have more than a few tricks up their sleeves when it comes to dealing with problematic sanitary and hygienic issues. Our cleaning teams never shy away from a challenge and relish the struggle to finish a job as quickly and effectively as possible, while upholding premium standards of performance.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Bookings In KT16
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Insert your details in the Contact form, and will come back with a detailed price offer within 24 hours. If time is pressing, just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964 - we will set up your post-tenancy treatment immediately.
When our team is finished with the job, we invite both the tenants and the property owners to join us for a final check. If there are any problematic spots, our technicians will come back and repeat the necessary procedure - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addlestone
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Egham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Englefield Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Laleham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Longcross
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lyne
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Haw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oatlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ottershaw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Saint George's Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Staines
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weybridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Woodham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Chertsey Hall at Heriot Rd, Chertsey KT16 9DR, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Do We Cover In A Post-lease Cleaning Visit?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- Chertsey is one of the oldest towns in England. More information about the history of the town could be found in the nearest museum. It also hosts The Black Cherry Fair each year.
- Chertsey Museum is housed in a Regency town house at 33 Windsor Street, Chertsey KT16. It was opened to the public in 1965, and since then its collections have grown and now stores an impressive collection of photographs and artefacts. These items range from local archaeology and history of Chertsey Abbey, artworks, to a large collection of documents.
- The Chertsey Abbey was founded in 666. It was dedicated to St Peter and was almost completely destroyed in 1537. Then the Parish Church, which was dedicated to All Saints, was re-dedicated to St. Peter.
- St. Peter’s Hospital is medium sized local general hospital, located at Guildford Road, Chertsey KT16. It is the largest provider of acute healthcare services in Surrey, covering the needs of 380,000people.
- The Bridge Hotel Chertsey is a family-friendly 3 star hotel. Located in the Bridge road in Chertsey KT16, The Bridge has undergone a Ј1.7 million refurbishment. It has Boat House bar & restaurant and a riverside terrace, offering beautiful views. Whether you are looking for comfortable, affordable accommodation or for a quality riverside restaurant in Chertsey, The Bridge Hotel Chertsey is the right choice for you.
Some of the most noted people associated with the area of Chertsey KT16 include:
- Lawyer, mediator, broadcaster and philanthropist Mark Stephens (born 1957), who lived in Chertsey between 1962 and 1982.
- Musician, singer-songwriter Dough Walker was born in Chertsey in 1975.
- Singer-songwriter, painter and author Vivian Stanshall (1943-1995) and his wife, American novelist, theatrical producer and director Ki Longfellow lived on a houseboat moored on the Thames beginning in 1977.
- Pop singer Chesney Lee Hawkes (born 1971) lives in Chertsey.
- Synthpop musician Vincent John Martin, better known as Vince Clarke (born 1960).
- Professional footballer Robert Paul Green (born 1980) was born in Chertsey.
- Songwriter and keyboardist Robert Stanley “Bobby” Whitlock (born 1948).
- Solo artist and former bassist for the band Son of Dark, Steven John Rushton (born 1987).
- Comedian, actor and presenter Rufus Hound was born in Chertsey, 1979.
- Musician Keith John Moon (1946-1978) was born in Chertsey.