Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weybridge KT13
Your Trusted KT13 Post-vacancy Cleaning Partner
Anyclean's end of tenancy cleaning specialists are among the most reliable and respected in Weybridge
Why Should You Trust Anyclean With Your Move-out Cleaning?
- A team of hardworking and knowledgeable experts
- One of the most comprehensive cleaning checklists on the market
- We are at your disposal seven days per week, all holidays included
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Constant communication with the property owners
- Rigorous quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Emergency and same-day appointments at regular fees
- 20+ years of experience
How Much Does Our Checkout Cleaning Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Anyclean's After-lease Cleaning Include?
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Cleaning Crews Will Make The Difference
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Anyclean's Recent Cleaning Appointments In Weybridge
- Emergency end of tenancy cleaning at Baker St, Weybridge KT13 8AL.
- Move-out cleaning at Hillcrest, Weybridge KT13 8AS.
- Checkout deep cleaning at St Albans Ave, Weybridge KT13 8EN.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Thames St, Weybridge KT13 8JW.
Our Service Process In A Few Simple Steps
How To Get In Touch?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Benefits For The Property Owners
We find communication with them to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Where Can You Book Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addlestone
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Byfleet
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chertsey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cobham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downside
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hersham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Longcross
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Lyne
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Haw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oatlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ottershaw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Saint George's Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shepperton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Stoke d'Abernon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Walton-on-Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Whiteley Village
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Woodham
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Best Places To Visit While We Do The Tenancy Cleaning
- Brooklands Museum. Located in Brooklands Road, in the Surrey town of Weybridge KT13, this museum stores a large collection of automotive and aviation history dating back well over a hundred years and follows the story of Brooklands. Constructed in 1907 by wealthy landowner Hugh Locke King, Brooklands was a motor-racing wonder of its time. It was the world’s first purpose-built motor-racing circuit, and is noted as the birth place of British motorsport and aviation. The museum is based on the site of the circuit and has a great collection of cars and aeroplanes. It has a wide range of Brooklands-related motoring and aviation exhibits, and the experienced museum guides will talk you through the development of the earliest engines of the automotive age to the modern vehicles we drive today. One of the most interesting objects on display is a Concorde supersonic aeroplane, of which guests can tour after paying a small extra charge. The museum is a registered independent charitable trust whose agenda is to preserve the heritage of Brooklands and to use that heritage to inspire the future generations.
- Weybridge Bowls Club. It is a friendly bowls club based on the edge of the Churchfields Park in the heart of Weybridge KT13. The grounds of the club are well maintained and regularly used throughout the year by a very keen group of members who usually play against each other but also compete with bowlers from other local clubs. Founded back in 1903 from 12 bowling enthusiasts, Weybridge Bowls Club welcomes newcomers and is always keen to popularise this fascinating but unfortunately often misunderstood and underrated game to different groups across society.
- Churchfields Park. It is the most centrally located public park or garden within the area of Weybridge KT13. The park is situated just a stone throw away from the town centre and the fascinating parish church. The site of Churchfields Park has for many years been well used by local residents and visitors of the borough as a place of rest and relaxation. Today the area is still very popular for people looking for some peace and solitude away from the noisy Surrey streets.