Top-level End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chislehurst BR7
Trustworthy Post-vacancy Cleaning Specialists In BR7
What Makes Us The Best After-vacancy Cleaning Choice In BR7?
- 20+ years in the cleaning industry
- Hassle-free experience for our customers
- Competitive prices with no hidden fees or charges
- 100% quality guarantee
- One of the most detailed cleaning checklists on the market
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Quick and easy booking process
Top Rated Local Move-out Cleaners
Many of our seasoned tenancy cleaning specialists have more than a decade of experience and hundreds of procedures behind their back. They have come across every possible home maintenance or sanitary problem you can think of, and taken care of it quickly and effectively. Experience and skills aside, our staff undergoes training courses at two of the most reputable educational institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What is even more important – they are strongly motivated, hard working individuals who enjoy their job and come to work every day looking for a good cleaning challenge.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Chislehurst
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bickley
- End of tenancy cleaning Bromley
- End of tenancy cleaning Downham
- End of tenancy cleaning Elmstead
- End of tenancy cleaning Eltham
- End of tenancy cleaning Foots Cray
- End of tenancy cleaning Longlands
- End of tenancy cleaning Mottingham
- End of tenancy cleaning Petts Wood
- End of tenancy cleaning Sidcup
- End of tenancy cleaning St Mary Cray
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 4-mile perimeter around the Chislehurst Commons community centre at The Old Fire Station, Hawkwood Ln, Chislehurst BR7 5PW, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Routine Include?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
What Our Customers Think About Anyclean's Tenancy Cleaning Service
"I really appreciate all the help throughout the entire post-tenancy cleaning process, but most of all - the quick scheduling of the appointment. Anyclean is as professional as advertised!"
P. King, Lower Camden, Chislehurst BR7 5HY
All You Need To Know About Chislehurst
- Camden Place (now Chislehurst Golf Club) is where the French Emperor Napoleon 3 died in exile in 1873. His body and that of the Prince Imperial were buried originally in St Mary's Church. There is a memorial to Napoléon Eugène in the woods, and the area's connections with the imperial family are found in many road names and in the local telephone code, 467, which in its earlier format corresponded to the letters IMP.
- Chislehurst Caves are a 22 miles long series of tunnels in Chislehurst, in the south eastern suburbs of Greater London.
- Nearest places and residential developments include: Bickley, Bromley, Elmstead, Sidcup, Petts Wood, Mottingham, New Eltham, and Eltham.
The area of Chislehurst BR7 has a number of places of worship. This includes:
- Elmstead Baptist Church, located in Elmstead Lane, Chislehurst.
- Chislehurst Baptist Church, within Mead Rd Infant School, Mead Rd, Chislehurst.
- St Patrick's Catholic Church, situated at 14 Redhill, Chislehurst BR7.
- Christ Church Chislehurst, at 40 Lubbock Road, Chislehurst.
- Chislehurst Methodist Church, located in Prince Imperial Road, Chislehurst.
- The Annuncation, a traditional Catholic Church, located in Chislehurst High Street.
- St. Nicholas, a Church of England parish, located in Manor Park Road, Chislehurst.
- Darul Uloom Mosque and School. It is the Lewisham & Kent Islamic Centre, located in Foxbury Avenue, Chislehurst BR7.
- Ichthus Christian Fellowship, in Prince Imperial Road, Chislehurst.
- St Mary's Roman Catholic Church, at 28 Crown Lane, Chislehurst.
Some of Chislehurst’s most famous past and present residents include:
- Historian and antiquarian William Camden (1551-1623), who lived in Chislehurst in the house that was later known as Camden Place.
- Architect George Somers Clarke (1822-1882), who is buried in the St Nicholas churchyard, in Chislehurst.
- Writer Richard Crompton Lamburn (1890-1969).
- The first president of the French Republic Louis-Napoleon Bonaparte (1808-1873).
- Former professional footballer William Arthur “Billy” Bond (born 1946).
- Racing motorist and journalist Sir Malcolm Campbell (1885-1948).
- Principal secretary to Queen Elizabeth I, Sir Francis Walsingham (1532-1590).
- Architect Edward John May (born 1853-1941).
- Lawyer, judge and Whig politician Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden (1714-1794).
- Rapper Dizzee Rascal (born 1984).
- Singer-songwriter Siouxsie Sioux (born Susan Janet Ballion, 1957).