Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley BR1
Certified Move Out Cleaners In BR1
Why Choose Anyclean As Your Checkout Cleaning Contractor?
- Affordable pricing with no hidden fees or charges
- Fixed estimates - no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- A team of first-class house cleaning experts
- A comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist
- 100% Quality satisfaction guarantee
- We work seven days per week, Bank and National Holidays included
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Trust The Best Rental Property Cleaning Contractor In South London
You do not need to spend a fortune on post-tenancy cleaning or plan the procedure a few weeks in advance. Anyclean offers you short-notice and affordable service packages in Bromley and all of South London. We are a fully certified cleaning contractor with more than twenty years of professional experience. Our hard working, expert teams are well-known among property owners and estate managers in the area for their effective results and impeccable performance. We can completely take over the checkout cleaning process for you and let you concentrate on other tasks during your transition period.
Our top notch deals are the most cost-effective on the market today – rest assured, you will have a hard time finding better rates in BR1! All you need to do to take advantage of our deals is to pick up the phone and call us on 020 7099 6964. We are available seven days per week, and you can count on us even on National and Banking Holidays. Anyclean guarantees complete customer satisfaction and bullet-proofs its performance by uncompromising quality control. We are the right partner for the job – just give us a chance to prove it!
How Much Does Post-tenancy Cleaning Cost?
We have come up with a system of fixed, standardised rates, based on the usual square footage of London apartments and houses. Time for completion is not a factor in your bill, so do not worry about the potential duration of the procedure.
A few things you should consider before you sign up for our services:
- All detergents and additional materials are included in the price. We only ask you to provide us with access to running water and electricity of our equipment.
- Hot water extraction carpet care is not included in the package. If you need it done, however, Anyclean can offer you some exclusive deals and discounts.
- We require our customers to provide one parking spot for our vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional parking fees may apply - we will notify you before the procedure.
Our Top Rated Deep-clean Crews Are One Phone Call Away!
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In Bromley
We Help You Fulfill Your Tenancy Agreement
How To Book A Job With One Of Our BR1 After-tenancy Cleaning Crews?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
Quality Control For Every Tenancy Cleaning Procedure
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
Beneficial For Estate Managers And Landlords
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Local Leaders In End of Lease Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Anerley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bellingham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Beckenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bickley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Catford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eden Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elmers End
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Keston
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Penge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selhurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shortlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sydenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Wickham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3.5-mile perimeter around the Bromley Civic Centre at Stockwell Cl, Bromley BR1 3UH, United Kingdom
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
What Does Our Move Out Deep-clean Task Sheet Include?
The easier question would be is there anything that we do not clean - the answer is no. We will treat every item and surface we can get our hands on, with the proper care and attention to detail. Our crews do prioritise, concentrating on high traffic areas in every room. But we also clean corners and spots that usually get neglected in most households. Our ultimate goal is to leave the residence in pristine hygienic condition for its future inhabitants.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
What Do The Customers Say About Our Checkout Cleaning Performance?
"I can hardly imagine a more friendly and helpful team than Anyclean's customer support crew! They walk you through the entire service process in less than 10 minutes - after that, you will know you have made the right choice!"
P. Blair, Holligrave Rd, Bromley BR1 3PJ
"Excellent job, especially in the bathroom, where the small mould spots in the corner were a real concern!"
E. Woods, Henry St, Bromley BR1 3JB
"If you want the most hassle-free end of tenancy cleaning experience, book Anyclean - these guys are the real deal!"
P. Blunt, Henville Rd, Bromley BR1 3HX