End of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley BR1
Our service at a glance
- Clean stove, sink, work tops and hobs
- Clean extractor fan, dishwasher and washing machine
- Clean cupboards and drawers
- Clean bathtub, basin, toilet and shower screen
- Deep clean tiles
- Clean and polish pictures and mirrors
- Wipe down skirting boards and window sills
- Clean windows internally
- Remove cobwebs
Who are we
Our company was established in 1998 and since then we have been learning a lot about the cleaning and have become one of the top cleaning companies due to the quality of the service we offer. For us each client means a lot and we try to meet the requirements of anyone who has chosen us as their cleaning provider.
What we do
When tenants are moving out, they are expected to clean their properties up to a certain standard before they leave in order to get their deposit back. We are a cleaning company which aim to help tenants in this difficult moment when they have other important things to do. The cleaning service we provide increases the chances to get your deposit at the end as we work in accordance with the requirements of the estate agents.
Startting from £90 + VAT, our prices remail competitive as the end of tenancy cleaning is a time and labour consuming service. You may be surprised from the fact that a deep cleaning may take up to a whole day to be done perfectly. This is one of the main reasons why we do not charge hourly for this type of service.
The cleaners we work with are reliable and love their job. They undertake every cleaning task with care and they are motivated to clean the property up to the required standard. Although they are perfect in their work ethic, a dedicated supervisor checks each property that it has been cleaned well and to ensure that it will pass the check out.
All our cleaning teams are fully equipped and they bring all the necessary cleaning products. There are many cleaning detergents available on the market, but as professionals, we have preferences to those which are safe to the environment and leave the surfaces clean. For this reason we prefer to supply the necessary products and give you a guarantee for the final results.
To the customers who have chosen Anyclean to clean their properties when moving out, we provide a guarantee about the work done. We will never let you down and we will come on the day and time you have booked us for. The cleaning will be done in an appropriate manner in order your property to pass the final check. If for some reason it fails, our cleaners will rectify the problem by returning to the property and further clean until your landlord is completely satisfied with the results.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Bromley Common
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Grove Park
Did you know that in Bromley BR1 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Bromley
Window Cleaning Bromley
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bromley
Did you know that...
- Bromley BR1 is a large suburban districtwithin Southeast London and the administrative headquarters of the London Borough of Bromley. Bromley was historically a market town, and until 1965 it was in the county of Kent, forming administrative centre of the Municipal Borough of Bromley.
- Bromley is the London’s largest borough. Every year the area gives home to the Biggin Hill Air Fair, which is held in June on the site of Biggin Hill Airport.
- The district is situated 9.3 miles south east of Charing Cross and is one of the largest metropolitant centres registered in the London Plan. It comprises a large shopping and retail area, including a pedestrian High Street and The Glades shopping centre. Bromley’s shopping area has many upmarket retails such as Oasis, Gap, Russell & Bromley and Waterstone’s.
- The Churchill Theatre, located on High Street in Bromley BR1, was opened on 19th July 1977 by HRH The Prince of Wales. It provides local theatre-goers with a frequently changing programme of varied productions. Past productions included “This is Elvis”, “Stuart Little”, “Strangers On A Train”. The Churchill Theatre has a fully air-conditioned auditorium with 785 seats and with in-house bars and refreshment kiosks.
Bromley’s most noted residents include:
- Professor, writer and prominent historian of Christianity, William Owen Ghadwick was born in Bromley in 1916.
- Writer Herbert George “H. G.” Wells (1866-1946), who si best known for his novel The War of the Worlds was born in Bromley.
- Singer-songwriter Alexander George “Alex” Clare (born 1985).
- Naturalist Charles Robert Darwin (1809-1882).
- Musician, actor, musuc record producer David Bowie (born 1947).
- Writer Richmal Crompton Lamburn (1890-1969), who was most noted for her Just William short stories and books.
- Singer-songwriter, dancer and actress Pixie Lott (born 1991).
- Songwriter, producer and DJ Starsmith (born Finlay Dow-Smith in 1988) was born in Bromley.