Top Quality End of Tenancy Cleaning Bickley BR1
Outstanding After-tenancy Cleaning Services For BR1 Clients
What Makes Anyclean The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In Bickley?
- 20+ years of experience in the industry
- A team of result-oriented and skilled technicians
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees or charges
- 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Same-day and emergency appointments available at the regular rates
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
Meet The Best Tenancy Cleaners In BR1
We are very proud to have assembled one of the best cleaning teams in the city. The process begins with the staff selection - reference-checking, vetting, and extensive interviews. Then the approved candidates have to go through a rigorous training program and on-site practice seminars to get their feet wet in real-time conditions. After that, we pair them with some of our veteran cleaners, and off they go to fight the stains and dust!
The system has worked for us for more than a decade. Many of our cleaners have up to ten, even twelve years of professional experience, hundreds of successful treatments behind them, and massive knowledge on the requirements and challenges of domestic cleaning. But after all these years they also retain their love for the job, the understanding of its importance, and the sense of fulfilment when our customers show them the respect and gratitude they have earned through their efforts.
What Have We Cleaned Recently In Bickley?
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
Quality control is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Anerley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bellingham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Beckenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bromley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Catford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Downham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Eden Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elmers End
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hayes
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Keston
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Penge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selhurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shortlands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Sydenham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning West Wickham
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Parkfield Recreation Ground at Whitebeam Avenue, Bromley BR2 8DD, United Kingdom
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
A Quick Look At Our House Cleaning Checklist
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
- Bickley is a wealthy residential area and electoral ward within the London Borough of Bromley. Bickley is a suburban development located 10.4 miles south east of Charing Cross and is well known for its large and expensive properties.
- Although it is technically located in London, locals often refer to Bickley as part of the county of Kent.
- Bickley comprises the area between Bromley Town to the west, Chislehurst to the north east, Petts Wood to the south east, and Sunbridge Park to the north.
- Bickley railway station is situated between Bromley South railway station and Swanley railway station and is the main transport hub to serve the affluent area of Bickley. It was opened by the London, Chatham and Dover Railway on the Chatham Main Line. The station provides services to : London Victoria via Herne Hill; to Kentish Town via Catford and St Pancras; to Orpington via Petts Wood; and to Sevenoaks via Swanley.
- Con Amore Italian Restaurant, on 250 High Street in Bromley BR1, is located 36 minutes from Bickley Railway Station. It is a traditional Italian restaurant that is accessible for all, delivering excellent food along with welcoming every customer as if they were family. Con Amore is ideal for an indulgent lunch break, as well as for romantic and family dining. It offers the very best of Italian cuisine ranging from simple spaghetti bolognese to fresh fish dishes and delicious desserts.
Bickley’s most noted residents include:
- Sculptur, print maker and wood engraver Gertrude Harmes (1901-1983), who was born in Bickley.
- Architect Evelyn Arthur Hellicar (1862-1929).
- Ethel Hurlbatt (1866-1934). She was best known as Principal of Bedford College, London and Warden of Royal Victoria College, which is the women’s college of McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Architect Ernest Newton (1856-1922), who was President of Royal Institute of British Architects.
- Biographer, literary historian, editor, poet and critic Sir Peter Courtney Quennell (1905-1993), son of Charles and Marjorie Quennell.
- Writer, architect, designer and illustrator Charles Henry Bourne Quennell (1872-1935).
- Historian, illustrator and museum curator Marjorie Quennell (1884-1972).