Outstanding End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cranham RM14
Trustworthy After-tenancy Cleaners In RM14
Why Should You Book Us To Do Your Post-contract Cleaning?
- One of the most comprehensive cleaning checklists in the industry
- A team of first-class, result-oriented specialists
- Affordable prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Extremely easy to book
- A 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular rates
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
Top Tier Cleaning Crews In Cranham
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in RM14. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In RM14
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Beneficial For Property Owners
We realise you leave this residence and the side that is much more interested in the results of our efforts would be your landlord. Finding out about their specific requirements before the procedure may spare us hours of nerve-wracking and re-cleaning afterwards. We also invite them to do the final quality control check-up and voice their concerns so that we can make amends immediately.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ardleigh Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bulphan
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell St Mary
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elm Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Emerson Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harold Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hornchurch
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Noak Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Orsett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Rainham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upminster
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wennington
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Cranham Community Centre at 115A Marlborough Gardens, Upminster RM14 1SR, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How clean should a rental house be before moving out?
The general rule is that you should leave the residence in at least as good a hygienic condition as you have found it. The best solution is to hire an end of tenancy cleaning company to worry about the details instead of you.
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Checklist
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Did You Know That...?
Cranham RM14 is a ward in the borough of Havering, in north-east London. It is believed that the settlement’s name originates from the name of one of the manors in this parish. According to the Domesday Book, the manor’s name was ‘Craohv’. All Saint Parish Church is the principal place of worship and prayer in Cranham RM14. Reconstructed 1873, it is a Grade II listed building located on The Chase, Cranham RM14. There has been a church on this site from as early as 1254. Though the facility has changed several times in the past, it has never changed its location. All Saints Cranham is also noted as the burial home of James Oglethorpe (1696-1785). Oglethorpe was a general, MP, a philanthropist, as well as the first governor of Georgia (now one of the states of the USA).