Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upminster RM14
Highly Effective End Of Lease Cleaning Help In RM14
Anyclean's Upminster move-out cleaning crews work seven days per week
What Makes Us The Best Checkout Cleaning Choice In Upminster?
- Perfectly trained and experienced cleaners
- One of the most comprehensive cleaning checklists in the industry
- Top-quality results for the money you pay
- Affordable rates with no hidden fees or contract charges
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- You can book us all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular rates
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
How Much Do Our Post-tenancy Cleaning Packages Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Our After-vacancy Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Outstanding Cleaning Crews For Your Complete Peace Of Mind
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in RM14. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Upminster
- End of tenancy cleaning at Corbets Tey Rd, Upminster RM14 2BL.
- Post-contract cleaning at Gaynes Park Rd, Upminster RM14 2HL.
- Same-day checkout cleaning at Parkland Ave, Upminster RM14 2EX.
- After-lease cleaning at Maple Ave, Upminster RM14 2LF.
What Makes Our Service Process So Customer-friendly?
It Is Very Easy To Book
It's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
No Compromises With Quality Control
While we have complete faith in the skills of our experts, even the best cleaners might have a bad day. We cannot, however, allow any lapses in our service delivery - this is not the way to sustain 100% customer satisfaction rate. Anyclean assigns special quality control supervisors to make sure all tasks and results comply with the operative guidelines of the company. We also pay great attention to your feedback and requirements - if either you or your landlords are not happy with the final results, our team will come back to re-clean the problematic spots, completely free of charge!
Great Benefits For The Property Owners
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
Local Leaders In Post-tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Ardleigh Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Aveley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bulphan
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chadwell St Mary
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chafford Hundred
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Cranham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elm Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Emerson Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Harold Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hornchurch
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Noak Hill
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning North Stifford
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Orsett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Rainham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Ockendon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wennington
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Did You Know That...?
Upminster is a suburban town in South East London and is one of the most important district centres in London. It was originally a rural area, but today there is a number of shops, a railway and tube station connecting the town with Central London.