Hassle-free End Of Tenancy Cleaning Elm Park RM12
Helping RM12 Customers With Their Move Out Cleaning Since 1998
What Makes Us The Best Post-vacancy Cleaning Choice?
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Competitive price rates with no hidden fees or charges
- A team of skilled and experienced technicians
- Outstanding reputation among local property owners
- Extremely easy to book - it takes a 10-minute phone call
- Same-day and emergency bookings available
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
The Home Of The Leading Elm Park Tenancy Cleaners
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In RM12
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Fill in your details in our Contact form, and we will get back with a price offer within 24 hours. You can also call us on 020 7099 6964 - it takes about 5-10 minutes to set up an appointment with an Anyclean team.
Unlike any other service we provide, tenancy cleaning by default serves not only our customers but their landlords as well. Thus we are committed to taking into account their preferences, requirements, and suggestions, whenever possible. We also try to be as transparent and inclusive about our service as the job allows it. We invite landlords and property owners to do the final check-ups with us, and they can require further cleaning for any given chore – we would be perfectly willing to do it, free of charge.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Ardleigh Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Bulphan
- End of tenancy cleaning Cranham
- End of tenancy cleaning Dagenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Emerson Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Hornchurch
- End of tenancy cleaning Mawneys
- End of tenancy cleaning North Ockendon
- End of tenancy cleaning Rainham
- End of tenancy cleaning Romford
- End of tenancy cleaning Rush Green
- End of tenancy cleaning Upminster
- End of tenancy cleaning Wennington
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around Elm Park subway station at The Broadway, Hornchurch RM12 4RW, United Kingdom
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
A Quick Look At Our After-vacancy Cleaning Checklist
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Did You Know That...?
Thames Chase Community Forest is one of the local tourist attractions. It was established in the early 1990’s to improve landscapes in East London and South Essex and regenerate the fauna. One of only twelve Community Forest in the country, this forest covers approximately 40 sq miles through Havering, Thurrock, Brentwood and Barking and Dagenham. Plans are to plant 5.5 million trees over the next 40 years and transform at least 30% of the area into woodland. The Thames Chase Community Forest is a colourful mosaic of woods and farms, leisure facilities, nature areas and public open spaces, as well as home for wildlife. There is also a Forest Centre on the site, located close to Upminster and beautifully surrounded by new ponds, meadows and woodland.