Premium Quality End Of Tenancy Cleaning Richmond TW9
First-class Checkout Cleaning Services In TW9
If you need reliable post-vacancy cleaning help in Richmond, you have come to the right place
What Makes Us The Top Move-out Cleaning Choice In TW9?
- A team of highly qualified and result-oriented specialists
- 20+years of extensive professional experience
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the business (see below)
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- No compromises with quality - mandatory check-ups upon completion
- You can book emergency and same-day cleaning at regular fees
- A bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability Policy
How Much Does It Cost To Book Your After-tenancy Cleaning With Us?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Tenancy Cleaning Checklist Include?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Richmond Cleaning Crews Are A Guarantee For Success
Thoroughly result-oriented and concentrated on delivering the best service possible, our cleaners have asserted their reputation as reliable and trustworthy partners for landlords and property owners all around Richmond. The combination of a hardworking, strongly-motivated professional ethics and an impeccable skill set is what separates us from the competition.
At Anyclean, we strongly believe in the continuous improvement of our performance. Whether this requires including some new cleaning tools, methods or materials, keeping in touch with the latest trends in the business or finding out more effective ways to deal with our tasks – we are up to the challenge. All our staff members have the exclusive chance to take courses in the UK’s leading professional institutions – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Richmond?
- Post-tenancy cleaning at Worple Way, Richmond TW10 6DF.
- End of tenancy cleaning at The Vineyard, Richmond TW10 6AN.
- Emergency post-lease deep clean at Whittaker Ave, Richmond TW9 1TH.
- Move-out cleaning at Kew Foot Rd, Richmond TW9 2SS.
Anyclean's Service Process At A Glance
How Can We Guarantee 100% Customer Satisfaction?
The answer is simple – through impeccable performance and rigorous quality control. The first rule is covered by the professional qualities and integrity of our cleaning teams. For the second, we rely on our trusted and highly qualified quality supervisors. They are usually former cleaners with at least a decade of experience in our business. Having been through hundreds of cleaning cases themselves, they have a keen eye for detail and know where to expect drops in performance standards. With their oversight we make sure all chores are in compliance with Anyclean’s levels of excellence.
A further step towards complete customer satisfaction is the productive communication we establish with your landlords and property owners. It not only helps us to pinpoint the most serious areas of sanitary concern, but once we are finished we invite them for a final check-up. Should there be any disappointment or misgiving about any chore, our team will come back and re-do it – FREE OF CHARGE! How is that for a good end of tenancy cleaning deal!
Where Can You Book Us?
You can book our first-class London end of tenancy cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Is professional cleaning required at end of tenancy?
In most of the cases - yes, especially if you have leased your residence from a property management agency.
“After the excellent job they did on my tenancy cleaning, I booked Anyclean for my regular weekly home cleaning at my new place as well! And guess what – they are even better!”
Alice K., Friars Stile Rd, Richmond TW10 6NH
“A few months ago I didn’t even know what tenancy cleaning meant. But now I can tell you which is the best company in Richmond – book Anyclean and you will not be disappointed!”
Marc L., The Quadrant, Richmond TW9 1BP
“What I like most about Anyclean is the attitude of the whole team. Some service providers would act as if they were doing you a favour. You guys are respectful, friendly, and efficient – keep up the great work!”
John H., Paradise Rd, Richmond TW9 1SE