Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton KT6
Top-tier Post-vacancy Cleaning Services In KT6
Our Long Ditton checkout cleaning crews will do all the hard work for you
Why Should You Choose Us As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner?
- We work with some of the leading cleaning specialists in London and Surrey
- We have 20+ years of experience in the business
- Perfectly reasonable, fixed prices
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Strict quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion for every job
- We provide emergency and same-day cleaning help at the regular fees
- You can book Anyclean seven days per week, all holidays included
- Multiple payment options
How Much Do Our After-tenancy Cleaning Services Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Checklist
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Outstanding Long Ditton Cleaning Crews
Some of our experts have been with us for over a decade – years of hard work, amassing great knowledge and tricks about dealing with any sort of cleaning-related issue you can think of. They are thorough, efficient, and pay attention to details – the perfect combination for a tenancy cleaning success! Our partners are also strictly punctual and excel in time management and efficiency - they value their time - and yours - too much to waste it.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In KT6
- Pre-scheduled checkout cleaning at Ditton Hill Rd, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6 5JD.
- End of tenancy cleaning at St Mary's Rd, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6 5HE.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Fleece Rd, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6 5JR.
- Post-contract deep clean at Rectory Ln, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6 5HW.
Easy And Comfortable Service Process
Getting In Touch
Send us a price inquiry through the Contact form, and we will get back in touch within 24 hours. You can also book an appointment on 020 7099 6964 – our call centre works Monday through Friday, 09.00-18.00, and on weekends, 10.00-16.00.
The easiest way to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction is to uphold the strictest quality control throughout every single task our cleaners perform. We assign a quality supervisor for all cleaning teams, regardless of their record of performance. Thus Anyclean makes sure the service you receive complies with our promise of excellence.
For Property Owners
We will get in touch with your landlords and talk with them about their preferences and expectations from the procedure. We also invite them to join us during our final inspections, so that if they have any misgivings about the results, we can address them immediately.
The Local Tenancy Cleaning Leaders
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Berrylands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thames Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tolworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weston Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Worcester Park
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Can I book you for a same-day appointment?
Yes, but you have to call us early in the morning - our call centre works from 9 A.M., so you have a pretty good chance to make an appointment for later in the afternoon.
Did You Know That...?
- Historically Ditton was a Saxon settlement that, by Domesday, was already divided between the riverside manor of Thames Ditton and the more inland vicinity that is known as Long Ditton. According to the Domseday Book, Long Ditton was held by Picot from Richard Fitz Gilbert (1035-1090), a Norman lord who partaken in the Norman Conquest of England in 1066. In more recent times the area of Long Ditton KT6 is regarded as primary residential town and one of the first leafy residential areas within easy access of London.
- Long Ditton Recreation Ground. It is a vast, peaceful recreation ground located near Windmill Lane, behind the busy Portsmouth Road, in Long Ditton KT6. Long Ditton Recreation is one of the best equipped sports grounds in the county of Surrey. The site comprises three football pitches, two tennis courts that are free of charge, cricket pitch, multi-sports area, and a pavilion. There is also a skate park, as well as an enclosed play area that is suited for the younger ones of visitors. Long Ditton Recreation Ground is extremely popular for dog walking and picnicking for the people living in Lewisham and visitors of the area.
- Raintree Bed and Breakfast. Located in Thames Ditton, close to Long Ditton KT6 in Surrey, this place offers modern comfortable rooms, beautifully furnished with contemporary décor, but yet boasting that homely, welcoming and relaxing feel. The facility is run by friendly people who who provide a personal and attentive service in each guest room. Raintree Bed and Breakfast includes a fine restaurant that specialises in the south Indian cuisine. Dishes are freshly prepared from locally sourced produce, wherever possible, and served in a contemporary surrounding. Whether you are a business customer or leisure traveler visiting Long Ditton KT6, the Raintree will give you a warm and friendly welcome, offering you high quality services at competitive prices.