First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Surbiton KT6
Top Quality Checkout Cleaning For KT6 Tenants
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Move-out Cleaners In Surbiton?
- 20+ years of experience
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists on the market
- Uncompromising quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion
- A team of highly skilled and hard working technicians
- You can book us all throughout the week, Bank and National Holidays included
- Same-day and emergency appointments available at regular fees
- Fixed prices with no contract or hidden charges
Perfectly Trained KT6 Cleaning Crews
What really sets us apart from our competition is the qualities of our tenancy cleaning teams. We invest heavily in the training of our staff and work with some of the leading UK institutions in the field like the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy. And while we deeply respect theoretical knowledge and preparation, there is nothing that can compare to real-life, on-site tackling with cleaning challenges of any gravity. Anyclean is particularly proud of its minimal staff turnover – in fact, many of our specialists have been with us for over a decade. That is hundreds of cleaning procedures and performed tasks, countless hours of hard work and gaining invaluable knowledge of how to deliver the best possible results.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Surbiton
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
This will probably be the easiest thing to do during the entire transition period! All it takes is to call us on 020 7099 6964 - give us your address, the number of rooms in the residence, and your preferred date for our visit, and you are all set! Our customer representatives will take it from there and plan all the details for you. Alternatively, you can use the Contact form and fill in the mentioned info - the process is pretty much the same.
While we are perfectly confident about the quality of performance we deliver, a final check in the customer's presence is absolutely mandatory. In the unlikely event of a cleaning lapse or any other problem, our specialists will come back and address the issue. Please remember - any re-clean procedure is FREE OF CHARGE!
Beneficial For Property Owners
Anyclean pays special attention to the communication with the property owners as well. First, we work out their requirements and ask for specific points of attention. Then we invite them on a final inspection to make sure the end of tenancy cleaning has met their expectations.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Berrylands
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Bushy Park
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Chessington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Claygate
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Esher
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Court Palace
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hampton Wick
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hinchley Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hook
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Long Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Malden Rushett
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Molesey
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thames Ditton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tolworth
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Weston Green
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Worcester Park
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Fishponds Park at 22 Hollyfield Rd, Surbiton KT5 9AL, United Kingdom
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional contractor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy Cleaning?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Did You Know That...?
- Surbiton is one of the London’s classic suburbs. Situated on the river Thames, Surbiton was a small agricultural settlement up until the Surbiton Station was built in 1838. Following the inauguration of the railway, which formed links to both London and the Southeast, the area of Surbiton grew and developed due to its commuter attractions. Today the town has excellent transport connections, including a fast trains to London Waterloo and convenient road links nearby at Tolworth and Hook.
- The French Table is located at 85 Maple Road and 5 minutes from Surbiton Railway Station. Opened in 2001, it is a family run French restaurant operated by husband and wife team Eric and Sarah Guignard, who aim to provide the very best food and service of the highest standard. Since its establishing, the restaurant has gained popularity locally and even received rave reviews, including “Best London Restaurant” in 2010.
- Surbiton Brasserie is another famous restaurant in Surbiton KT6. It is an unassuming restaurant/café/bar with al-fresco dining available at the front at the venue as well as at the garden at the rear. Specialised mostly in Mediterranean food, Surbiton Brasserie is the ideal spot for any occasion. From breakfast and lunch to business meeting and romantic date, you will most certainly enjoy the restaurant’s warm relaxing environment with emphasis on quality ingredients.
- Tolworth Recreation Centre is also located in Surbiton, in Fullers Way North. The centre is part of the DC Leisure (DCL), which is specialised in the development and management of leisure facilities. As a leader in its field, the DCL in Surbiton provides the following services and products: aerobics, basketball court, badminton court, body building, body toning, circuit training, core training, fitness training, football pitches, gyms, netball court, table tennis, squash, pilates, weight training, health spas & resorts, children’s gym and birthday parties. There are also personal trainers and fitness instructors available in the Tolworth Recreation Centre.