Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning New Cross SE14
Experienced SE14 After-vacancy Cleaning Crews
What Makes Us The Most Reliable Post-tenancy Cleaning Choice In New Cross?
- Proficient and highly skilled task-force teams
- Cutting edge equipment and a special selection of biodegradable materials for your complete peace of mind
- Non-stop availability - you can book us on weekends and holidays as well
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability policy
- We provide both pre-booked and short-notice services
- Anyclean works with some of the most affordable price rates in SE14
- Exclusive deals, amazing discounts, and multiple payment options
- We get in touch with the property owners and make sure all their demands are met properly
- Rigorous quality control for every cleaning task; our teams strictly follow the company operative guidelines
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
Impeccable Post-lease Cleaning Services In SE14
End of tenancy cleaning is not the most inspiring thing to plan for, is it? We know most people approach the task with trepidation and outright resignation - hence the results they achieve can hardly impress their landlords. So why waste your time and energy on something you don't want to do when you can delegate the problem to a professional service provider? Thus you make sure all your landlord's requirements will be met accordingly, and you will not even lift a finger to do it!
Anyclean has been delivering impeccable after-tenancy cleaning services in New Cross SE14 and all of South East London since 1998. We work with some of the best-trained and experienced specialists in housekeeping and domestic cleaning in the city - hard working technicians who always deliver outstanding results quickly and with no hassle. You can rely on our services seven days per week, including all Bank and National Holidays.
But isn't the service too expensive? No, we actually work with some of the most competitive price rates you can find on the market today. To make our offer even more advantageous - all Anyclean rates are fixed so you can check the cost of your sanitary treatment package before you even decide whether you will book our services or not. For more details or instant scheduling, please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Pricing Policy Overview
One of our top priorities is to give all our potential customers unrestricted access to all the information they need to decide whether Anyclean is the best choice for the job. This is the reason behind the implementation of our system of fixed rates - it allows us to provide you with instant free quotes, based on the number of rooms in your home. Time for completion is not a factor in our price-determining equation - we are perfectly confident in our time management skills and performance efficiency.
As you can notice, deep-clean carpet care is a separate service. If you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, though, you can take advantage of our exclusive discounts. All detergents and additional materials necessary for the sanitary treatment are included in the subtotal. There are no contract fees or hidden charges - once you receive your final quote, it is not a subject of change.
*Our crews need one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply - we will notify you accordingly.
We Always Bring Our A-Game At Work
When experience, motivation, effort and excellent skills cross at one point, something special is bound to happen. At Anyclean, we have worked long and hard to achieve the levels of professionalism we sustain today - and we tolerate no lapses in our performance. We respect the career we have chosen and the trust of our customers too much to allow any complacency or lack of effort. You might have heard the phrase "we always get the job done" a thousand times, but consider the following:
- Anyclean has a long-standing reputation as one of the most reliable and efficient service providers in New Cross.
- Throughout the last decade, we have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate in SE14.
- If there are any problems with the final results of the hygienic treatment, our crews will come back and repeat the necessary chores - FREE OF CHARGE.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor, an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association, and a partner of the British Window Cleaning Academy.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In New Cross
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
All it takes is a 5-minute call on 020 7099 6964 - the time frame usually is enough for our customer support to find the best team available for your chosen date and hour. You can also use the Contact form to send us a price inquiry, and we will get back in touch ASAP. Our call centre is available:
- From Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 18.00
- On weekends and holidays, 10.00 - 16.00.
There are two levels of quality control that Anyclean employs for all its procedures. The first one is internal and applies to all cleaning teams – we assign a quality supervisor to oversee the performance of all technicians and make sure all results comply with the company’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can book our premium end of tenancy cleaning services in any residential area of South East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Blackheath SE3
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Deptford SE8
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning Lee SE12
- End of tenancy cleaning Lewisham SE13
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- End of tenancy cleaning Crystal Palace SE19
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around Fordham Park at London SE14 6LU, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Our Move-out Cleaning Service Packages At A Glance
Almost twenty years of professional experience have taught us invaluable lessons about what landlords and housing estate agents expect from the procedure. Anyclean's end of tenancy cleaning packages are based on these expectations and requirements, and more precisely - how to meet them in the most thorough and effective way possible.
When we arrive at your place, we will start the cleaning from the front door and move clockwise along the rooms, treating each of them from top to bottom. Our task list illustrates how comprehensive and detailed our effort will be, leaving the residence in perfect hygienic condition once we are done.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (chairs, stools, ottomans, armchairs, coffee tables), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all rooms with special focus on the upholstered furniture and the bedroom mattresses
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all metal, wooden, plastic, and glass surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, curtains, and shutters
- Cleaning of all backboards, door handles and frames
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Waste and garbage disposal.
- Dusting of all cupboards and cabinets
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Cleaning of all kitchen utensils and electric appliances, including the mixer, toaster, microwave oven, coffee machine, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitising of all bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags
- Dishwasher sanitising and scrubbing - we remove any accumulated limescale or rust
- Deep-clean stove and oven treatment, removal of grease, stains or rust
- Thorough fridge cleaning - from the inside and out
- Disposal of any beverages or food products left behind.
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Shower cabin/ bathtub cleaning and polishing
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - shower curtains, mirrors, sink, taps, drawers, shelves, etc.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"I expected the Anyclean crew to just order the place and refresh it a bit... Nooo, it was a complete hygienic overhaul, from top to bottom. These guys are worth every penny they get paid!"
"I've worked with Anyclean on numerous occasions and they never fail to impress me with their positive professional attitude, punctuality, and knowledge. I strongly recommend them to all our tenants!"
Patricia H., housing estate manager
"If Anyclean is not the best cleaning company in New Cross, I am really curious to see what the ones that claim to be better have to offer!"