Professional End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tolworth KT5
Helping KT5 Tenants With Their Checkout Cleaning Since 1998
Why Should You Book Us As Your Move Out Cleaning Contractor?
- Totally reliable and effective service
- A comprehensive tenancy cleaning checklist that covers everything
- A team of hard working and result-oriented technicians
- 100% customer satisfaction rate - we always get the job done
- Friendly communication with the property owners
- Rigorous quality control - mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Fixed prices with no hidden fees or charges
- Emergency and same-day cleaning available
Top-level After-vacancy Cleaning Crews
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in KT5. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Most Recent Jobs In Tolworth
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Tenancy cleaning, after all, is performed for their benefit. So it is only natural that we want their thoughts and requirements on the service. In many cases, they would give us valuable suggestions on which areas need the most attention.
Local Leaders In End Of Tenancy Cleaning
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile radius around The CornerHOUSE Arts Centre at 116 Douglas Rd, Surbiton KT6 7SB, United Kingdom
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
A Quick Look At Our Cleaning Checklist
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
The Nerdy Stuff We Love About Tolworth
- Tolworth Recreation Centre. Situated in Fullers Way in North Tolworth, this leisure centre is operated by DC Leisure in partnership with the local authorities. The complex provides excellent leisure facilities and a wide range of activities at the heart of the local community. It boasts a diverse selection of innovative programmes, which are carefully designed to promote healthy lifestyle, social interaction, and community engagement. Facilities on the site include a fitness gym, crèche, group workout studio, health suite included with sauna and steam, three squash courts, multi-purpose spots courts and hall, café/restaurant area, and function rooms.
- Tolworth School for Girls. It is a large, thriving community school with a mixed Sixth Form in a local authority which retains selection at 11+. The school boasts a healthy and open attitude to progress and change, and most year 11 girls apply to the large and still increasing Sixth Form, where they are joined by boys and girls from other schools. Over the years, Tolworth School for Girls has earned many national awards, such as the Investors in People, Healthy School and Artsmark Gold awards. The school provides an excellent education in a safe and stimulating environment, where pupils are thought to appreciate and value others through celebration, praise and thanks.
Notable people associated with Tolworth:
- Musician, singer-songwriter and guitarist Eric Clapton (born 1945), who is the only three-time inductee to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, used to live in Tolworth.
- Author and screen writer of science fiction, James Follett, who was born in Tolworth, in 1939.
- Jazz musician Allan Ganley (1931-2008), who played with many famous musicians during his career, was born in Tolworth KT5.
- Film, television and theatre actor David Hemmings (1941-2003) lived in the area of Tolworth while attending Glyn Grammar School in Ewell.
- Saskia Howard-Clarke, a glamour model, reality star and Big Brother contestant, who currently lives in Tolworth.
- Former beauty queen and television presenter Laila Williams (born 1937), who is best known as one of the original presenters of Blue Peter.
- Actor and radio announcer Alan Wheatley (1907-1991) was born in Tolworth.