End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thornton Heath CR7
First-class Post-tenancy Cleaning Help In CR7
Anyclean provides you with the ultimate hassle-free checkout cleaning service in Thornton Heath
What Makes Us The Best Move Out Cleaning Option In CR7?
- A 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the business
- A team of hardworking and result-oriented technicians
- Non-stop availability - you can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Extremely easy to book - it will take you 5 minutes on the phone
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Emergency and same-day bookings available at the regular rates
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees or charges
How Much Does It Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Cover During An After-vacancy House Clean?
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Our Thornton Heath Post-contract Cleaners Are A Guarantee For Success
We like to think of ourselves as a well-oiled machine that does not stop until we get the job done. This result-oriented attitude has helped us become one of the most efficient service providers in the business, and deliver premium quality on a permanent basis.
The second cornerstone of our success is the meticulous training each of our cleaners receives before they join our staff. Anyclean works with the UK's most prestigious institutions in our industry - the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy - to keep its experts up to date with the latest trends in the craft. Rest assured, when you book us you will get a quality that is comparable to the absolute best in London.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around The Area
- Emergency post-lease cleaning at Zion Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 8RG.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Bensham Manor Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 7AF.
- Pre-scheduled move out cleaning at Brigstock Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 7JB.
- Checkout cleaning at Woodville Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 8LN.
A Hassle-free Customer Experience
Quick Booking Process
Call us today on 020 7099 6964 and get the preliminary price for your post-tenancy treatment service package! Booking an appointment rarely takes more than ten minutes - after that, you can just enjoy your free time and leave all the worries to us.
Strict Quality Control
Quality control is a fundamental part of our process. Each cleaning team includes a supervisor that makes sure all chores in our task sheet receive proper care and attention, all rooms are cleaned according to Anyclean’s standards of performance, and when we finish, we leave the residence in prime condition.
Benefits For The Property Owners
Before we get to the cleaning, we always meet with your landlord or housing company to work out their specific requirements. In our experience, this can save both sides a lot of time and nerves.
Where Can You Book Us?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hackbridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mitcham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Norbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Selhurst
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Streatham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Upper Norwood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Did You Know That...?
Thornton Heath is not your usual London suburb - it saw a complete transformation from an isolated rural outpost to an integrated metropolitan residential area. Until the railway was built and the development of new homes around it, Thornton Heath was focused on the area called Thornton Heath Pond.