Top-tier End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley CR0
Reliable CR0 Checkout Cleaning Services By Anyclean
Our Shirley post-tenancy cleaning crews are at your disposal seven days per week
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Move Out Cleaning?
- Some of the most affordable prices you will find on the market
- A team of dedicated and experienced technicians
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee - we always get the job done
- We work seven days per week for your comfort, all holidays included
- Fully transparent pricing policy - no hidden fees or extra charges
- Mandatory quality check-ups upon completion for every job
- Same-day and emergency bookings available at the regular rates
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Shirley Tenancy Cleaners?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
Anyclean's After-vacancy Cleaning Checklist - Overview
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
Meet The Best Tenancy Cleaners In CR0
We have been fortunate to work with some of the leading checkout tenancy cleaning specialists in South London. Anyclean is well-known for its virtually non-existent service providers turnover. In fact, many of our staff members have been with us for over a decade. This continuity helps us affirm the professional principles we have built our success on – hard work, attention to detail, serious attitude, quality control, and respect for the customer.
We also pay particular attention to professional specialization and improving the technical skills and knowledge of the people who work for us. Anyclean has a long-standing partnership with some of the leading training institutions in our business – the British Window Cleaning Academy and the National Carpet Cleaners Association. With their help, we make sure our technicians are up to date with the latest trends in the sphere of home maintenance and tenancy cleaning.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs Around Shirley
- End of tenancy cleaning at Verdayne Ave, Shirley, Croydon CR0 8TS.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Nursery Ave, Shirley, Croydon CR0 5 ET.
- After-lease deep clean at W Way Gardens, Shirley, Croydon CR0 8RA.
- Thorough checkout cleaning at Wickham Rd, Shirley, Croydon CR0 8BJ.
What Makes Our Service Process So Customer-friendly?
Extremely Easy And Quick To Book
Call us on 020 7099 6964, and order your free quote with Anyclean right away - it takes about ten minutes to set up an appointment with us. You can also use the Contact form, and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.
No Shortcuts In Quality Control
We sustain it for every single procedure we perform, and throughout every chore. Specially assigned supervisors constantly oversee that all our cleaners' efforts comply with Anyclean's premium standards of performance.
Friendly Communication With The Property Owners
We find this to be obligatory - after all, move-out cleaning serves their interests in the first place. We will include any particular demand or suggestion they might have for the treatment.
Trust The Local Post-contract Leaders
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Addington
- End of tenancy cleaning Addiscombe
- End of tenancy cleaning Beckenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Beddington
- End of tenancy cleaning Eden Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Elmers End
- End of tenancy cleaning Forestdale
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Hayes
- End of tenancy cleaning Keston
- End of tenancy cleaning Mitcham
- End of tenancy cleaning Purley
- End of tenancy cleaning Roundshaw
- End of tenancy cleaning Sanderstead
- End of tenancy cleaning Selhurst
- End of tenancy cleaning Selsdon
- End of tenancy cleaning Shortlands
- End of tenancy cleaning South Norwood
- End of tenancy cleaning Thornton Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Waddon
- End of tenancy cleaning Wallington
- End of tenancy cleaning Warlingham
- End of tenancy cleaning West Wickham
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to clean a 2 bedroom apartment?
Anyclean's basic price starts from £170.00. It may be adjusted to the peculiar requirements and features of the residence.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
Did You Know That...?
There are three Anglican churches in Shirley. The Shirley Oaks Village, which was built from a children's orphanage, is situated in the area. Another local landmark is the Shirley Windmill at Postmill Cl, Croydon CR0 5DY.