Top-rated End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon CR0
The CR0 Post-vacancy Cleaning Partner You Can Always Trust
Anyclean has been among the top Croydon checkout cleaning contractors for 20+ years
Why Book Anyclean For Your Move Out Cleaning?
- One of the most detailed tenancy cleaning checklists in the industry
- A team of highly skilled and result-oriented technicians
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Competitive, fixed prices and no hidden fees
- 100% Customer satisfaction guarantee
- Strict quality control with mandatory check-ups upon completion
- Same-day and emergency bookings are available at the regular dates
- Extremely easy to schedule an appointment
How Much Do Our Croydon After-tenancy Cleaning Packages Cost?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Do We Cover During A Tenancy Deep-clean?
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
Get To Know Our Hardworking CR0 Crews
All our technicians go through a meticulous training programme that teaches them the basics of housekeeping both practically and theoretically. Then they have to pass on-site practice tests before we assign them to one of our task-force teams. Thus the cleaning squads we send to your home are the perfect blend of experience and new energy, between routine and youthful drive.
But the initial training is the first step toward excellence. Even our most experienced experts, people who have been in the business for over a decade, train and hone their skills on a permanent basis. With the help of our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association and the British Window Cleaning Academy, we give our staff access to the most advanced educational courses in the country.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Croydon
- End of tenancy cleaning at Crown Hill, Croydon CR0 1TB.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Sylverdale Rd, Croydon CR0 4LD.
- Emergency move out cleaning at Duppas Hill Terrace, Croydon CR0 4BA.
- Pre-scheduled checkout cleaning at Addiscombe Rd, Croydon CR0 6SR.
A Hassle-free Service Process For Happy Customers
Extremely Easy Bookings
It's a piece of cake - call us on 020 7099 6964, and we will pick up the most suitable date for the procedure. If you want to send us the details of your residence beforehand, you can do that via the Contact form.
No Compromises With Quality Control
There are two keys to our unblemished professional record. First, we listen before we execute. We are open to any suggestions and requirements from you and your landlords - after all, you know the residence much better than we ever will. Second, we always deliver the promised results. If you are not happy with a certain aspect of our sanitary treatment, our experts will come back and re-clean the problematic area - FREE OF CHARGE.
Why Landlords Love Us
What sets us apart from many other tenancy cleaning companies is the fact that we get in touch with your residence owner or landlord and talk to them about their specific requirements. We also invite them to do the final quality screening with us, so that we can avoid misunderstandings and re-clean some problematic areas while the cleaning team is still at the address.
The Local After-lease Cleaning Experts
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End of tenancy cleaning Addington
- End of tenancy cleaning Addiscombe
- End of tenancy cleaning Beckenham
- End of tenancy cleaning Beddington
- End of tenancy cleaning Eden Park
- End of tenancy cleaning Elmers End
- End of tenancy cleaning Forestdale
- End of tenancy cleaning Hackbridge
- End of tenancy cleaning Hayes
- End of tenancy cleaning Keston
- End of tenancy cleaning Mitcham
- End of tenancy cleaning Purley
- End of tenancy cleaning Roundshaw
- End of tenancy cleaning Sanderstead
- End of tenancy cleaning Selhurst
- End of tenancy cleaning Selsdon
- End of tenancy cleaning Shirley
- End of tenancy cleaning Shortlands
- End of tenancy cleaning South Norwood
- End of tenancy cleaning Thornton Heath
- End of tenancy cleaning Waddon
- End of tenancy cleaning Wallington
- End of tenancy cleaning Warlingham
- End of tenancy cleaning West Wickham
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
How do I do an end of tenancy clean?
The easiest way to do it - delegate the task to a certified professional cotranctor. If you want to try it on your own, follow these steps:
- Contact your landlord and discuss their sanitary requirements.
- Make a list of all important sanitary chores.
- Free at least one full day of your time for the job.
- Do not forget to buy the necessary detergents and extra tools for the task.
How long does an end of tenancy clean take?
It depends on the size of the premises and their overall sanitary condition. A thorough post-tenancy deep-clean treatment may require anything between three and six hours.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
Did You Know That...?
Croydon is a principal settlement in London and major commercial centre. In the past it was an important industrial area. Croydon is expected to be regenerated in 2020.
Centrale Shopping is one of the largest shopping centres in Croydon CR0. Situated at the very heart of Croydon, it is also one of the largest covered retail developments in the Capital. The facility, which is owned and maintained by Hammerson, was opened to the public in 2004. It offers a wide range of shopping options to anyone who enter. From high street chain stores and boutique style shops to independent retailers and tasty takeaways, it has everything one would need for the ultimate shopping experience. The 820,000 sq ft shopping complex is also home of the Croydon’s first and only dedicated indoor food court. It is called The Food Gallery and is located on the upper level of the complex.