Reliable End Of Tenancy Cleaning South Norwood SE25
Hassle-free Clearing Out Help For SE25 Tenants
Why Should You Prefer Anyclean As Your Move-out Cleaning Partner In SE25?
- Some of the most competitive deals and special offers you can find on today's market
- Completely transparent pricing policy and fixed costs - no unpleasant surprises when the bill arrives
- Fully trained, equipped, and experienced task-force teams
- Cutting-edge machinery and a selection of eco-friendly products for your complete peace of mind
- Non-stop availability - you can book us on weekends and holidays as well
- The most detailed and thorough sanitary treatment of all types of London housing units
- Anyclean offers you both pre-booked and short-notice appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Rigorous quality control throughout every procedure
- The friendliest customer support team in the industry.
Premium Quality After-tenancy Cleaning In South Norwood
Many people consider the post-tenancy cleaning treatment of their former residence a major obstacle - with Anyclean, it is just another tick on your move-out task list! We provide top notch domestic and commercial cleaning services at some of the most affordable price rates in South East London. With almost twenty years of professional experience (the company was founded in 1998), the Anyclean brand is now a recognisable and respected partner for landlords and housing estate managers all over the city.
What do you get when you sign up for our services? First and foremost, you receive a completely hassle-free experience with us - you don't need to worry about a single aspect of the sanitary process. We will even get in touch with the property owners to make sure all their demands are met properly. Second, our packages are thoroughly reliable - we have the required knowledge, skills, and routine in housekeeping to deliver the kind of long-lasting results you look for. Third, we have sustained a 100% customer satisfaction rate through meticulous quality control and strict operative rules.
Some of the most experienced home cleaning specialists work for us, injecting an additional dose of professionalism and positive attitude. They are at your disposal seven days per week, all throughout the year. If you feel like Anyclean's offer is precisely what you need, give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and find out more about our packages!
Anyclean's Pricing Policy Overview
Many service providers opt to charge per hour - in our experience, this is a recipe for chaos. No matter how well you plan a procedure, there is no way you can avoid delays or unexpected problems. How do you explain the bump in price to your customers then? Anyclean has adopted a system of fixed rates that is based on the standard size of London residential units - both houses and apartments. The price of your service package is determined by the number of rooms we need to treat, not on the required time for completion. Thus we can provide our customers with immediate, non-changeable quotes before they even decide whether they will book us or not.
Please keep in mind that deep-clean carpet care is a separate service. If you add it to a tenancy cleaning package, though, you will be eligible for one of our amazing discounts. All detergents necessary for the procedure are included in the price.
*Our crews require one parking spot for their vehicles. If such is unavailable, additional fees may apply.
Our Crews Are The Best Partner You Can Have In Your Corner
Most of our customers ask us - how can you be certain that you crews will deliver the promised results? The answer is a combination of experience and skills. Our crews have hundreds of successful procedures behind their back, and trust us - some of them have been more than a regular hygienic challenge. But we know how to deal with any housekeeping problem and offer the easiest and quickest solutions.
Our technicians constantly invest part of their time in honing their skills. Either through additional training or taking part in educational seminars, we want to stay on top of our game - both in motivation and in production. Anyclean's strong result-oriented mindset only enhances this attitude. We are natural competitors - against our fellow service providers, against the best deals on the market, against the clock or the task sheet.
*Anyclean is a fully certified Safe Contractor by the COSHH. We also have a long-term training partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy, and we are an associate member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association.
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Appointments In South Norwood
Simplified Service Process For A Hassle-free Customer Experience
How Do You Book A Quote With Anyclean?
Just give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and our helpful customer support team will walk you through the options. If you want to send us a price inquiry before the booking, fill in all the required fields of the Contact form, and we will get back in touch ASAP. Our call centre is available:
- Every day of the working week, 09.00 - 18.00
- On holidays and weekends, 10.00 - 16.00.
There are two levels of quality control that Anyclean employs for all its procedures. The first one is internal and applies to all cleaning teams – we assign a quality supervisor to oversee the performance of all technicians and make sure all results comply with the company’s standards of excellence.
Beneficial For Property Owners
Then there is the external lever for control – our communication with the property owners. After all, tenancy cleaning is performed for their benefit and we welcome and even urge them to be active in the oversight of the procedure. Should they find out anything that is not to their liking we will come back and re-clean the spot – and you don’t pay a cent for it!
Trust The Local Post-contract Cleaning Experts
You can book Anyclean's top quality services in all of South East London, including:
- End of tenancy cleaning Bermondsey SE1
- End of tenancy cleaning Abbey Wood SE2
- End of tenancy cleaning Brockley SE4
- End of tenancy cleaning Charlton SE7
- End of tenancy cleaning Greenwich SE10
- End of tenancy cleaning New Cross SE14
- End of tenancy cleaning Peckham SE15
- End of tenancy cleaning Anerley SE20
- End of tenancy cleaning West Dulwich SE21
- End of tenancy cleaning Herne Hill SE24
Anyclean covers the entire area within a 3-mile perimeter around South Norwood Post Office at 85-87 High St, South Norwood, London SE25 6EA, United Kingdom
How much does an end of lease clean cost?
We determine the price of your tenancy cleaning package by the number of rooms for treatment. For more precise quotes, get in touch with us on 020 7099 6964.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
Can I do the end of tenancy cleaning myself?
It depends on your tenancy contract and the preferences of your landlords. Some property owners require that a professional company does the cleaning, or it is explicitly mentioned in the contract.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What Do Our After-vacancy Cleaning Packages Include?
Our main priority is to deliver long-lasting hygienic results that will ensure that the new tenants move in a perfectly health-safe environment in pristine sanitary condition. We understand the importance of the procedure for property owners - high-quality post-tenancy cleaning is a powerful tool to make any house or apartment more appealing on the rental market.
We, therefore, adopt a thorough and detailed approach to the tasks. Our technicians will deep-clean anything they can get their hands on - and even move certain items to treat behind or under. Take a look at our comprehensive task sheet to get a better notion of what the procedure includes:
General hygienic tasks
- Floor cleaning and sanitising - depending on the floor covering type
- Moving of all light furniture (coffee tables, armchairs, stools, chairs, ottomans), and dusting underneath
- Vacuum cleaning of all premises with particular attention to the bedroom mattresses and the upholstered furniture
- Dusting of all shelves and drawers
- Cleaning and polishing of all glass, metal, wooden, and plastic surfaces
- Indoor window cleaning
- Dusting of all window sills, handles, blinds, shutters, and curtains
- Dusting of all ceiling fans, air conditioners, and ventilation systems
- Cleaning of all backboards, door frames and handles
- Garbage and waste disposal.
Kitchen hygienic tasks
- Oven and stove deep-clean treatment - we remove any accumulated grease, rust, and stains
- Scrubbing and sanitising of the dishwasher and removal of any limescale and rust
- Cleaning of all utensils and electric appliances, including the mixer, toaster, coffee machine, microwave oven, etc.
- Defrost and thorough cleaning of the fridge - from the inside and out
- Dusting of all cabinets and drawers
- Polishing of the sink and taps
- Cleaning and polishing of all cooking surfaces and counter tops
- Throwing out of any food products or beverages left behind
- Cleaning and sanitising of all waste bins and restocking them with disposable plastic bags.
- Thorough bathroom vanities cleaning - including shelves, drawers, sink, taps, mirrors, shower curtains, etc.
- Toilet cleaning and anti-bacterial treatment
- Wall tiles scrubbing and polishing
- Floor cleaning and sanitising
- Tile grout treatment and mould spots removal
- Bathtub/ shower cabin cleaning and polishing.
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
"If you want to have no part in the cleaning whatsoever, book Anyclean - these guys are as thorough in their service as it gets!"
"A huge thank you from Matt and Hanna here! You saved us so much time and energy, and the results were outstanding!"
"One of the few service providers I've used throughout the years that always fully deliver on their promises!"