First-class End Of Tenancy Cleaning Mitcham CR4
Premium Quality Post-tenancy Cleaning In CR4
Our Mitcham move-out cleaning crews are at your disposal seven days per week
Why Is Anyclean The Number One Checkout Cleaning Choice In CR4?
- We provide a quick and effective short-notice service seven days per week.
- We work with some of the most competitive price rates you can find in South London.
- Our cleaners are highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable in their craft.
- We are a fully certified Safe Contractor and have an ironclad Insurance and Liability policy.
- Our array of procedures guarantees full customer satisfaction.
- We keep in constant touch with property owners to avoid misunderstandings.
- We provide uncompromising quality control screening throughout every procedure we undertake.
- Our customer support is outstanding – friendly and helpful.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Tenancy Cleaning Teams?
|1 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£158.00|
|2 bedroom property with 1 bathroom||£170.00|
|3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms||£205.00|
Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge + parking fee may apply
What Does Our Post-contract Cleaning Checklist Include?
- All bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed. Professional carpet cleaning can be added upon request.
- Please note that carpet cleaning is not included in our standard list of end of tenancy cleaning tasks!
- You may want to add hot water extraction carpet cleaning. Get 20% off if you book both services together.
- Wash and polish all work surfaces.
- Clean inside cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Clean oven internally and externally to remove all built up grease. Polish any external chrome.
- Clean and remove grime from extractor.
- Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers and filters.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mould growth if any removed from between grout).
- Bath , basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and sanitised. If carpet, floor to be vacuumed.
- Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- All light furniture to be moved and carpets to be vacuum cleaned. Dust skirting boards.
- Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
- All other floors to be washed using correct type of cleaning materials.
- All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
- Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
- Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
- Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
- All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
Meet Our Top-tier Cleaning Crews
Anyclean was founded originally as a home and carpet cleaning company back in 1998. Only afterwards did we include end of tenancy cleaning in our professional portfolio. But this means that many of our cleaners have extensive and intrinsic knowledge in these fields and can deliver faster and more effective service than regular cleaning technicians.
Throughout the last few years, we have developed a fruitful partnership with the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA) – all our cleaners take additional courses on glass treatment and modern window cleaning methods.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Mitcham
- Move-out cleaning at London Rd, Mitcham CR4 3NZ.
- End of tenancy cleaning at Taffy's How, Mitcham CR4 3AX.
- Post-vacancy cleaning at St Mark's Rd, Mitcham CR4 2LF.
- After-tenancy deep clean at Beaumont Court, Mitcham CR4 2NE.
Why Is Anyclean's Service So Customer-friendly?
Easy To Get Customer Support
To find out more about our offers or to book a cleaning team right away, please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 – we will be more than happy to help!
Strict Quality Control
We haven’t earned the reputation of one of the most reliable end of tenancy cleaning companies in Mitcham by accident. When customers get in touch with us, they expect nothing but premium quality and effective results. So how do we guarantee that we shall provide it for every single procedure we perform?
There are two steps of quality control that we implement – on-site screening and overall final check-up. We attach a special quality supervisor to each cleaning team with the specific task to oversee every chore and make sure the performance complies with our premium standards of excellence.
Benefits For The Property Owners
Once the cleaning is done, an Anyclean representative gets in touch with the property owner and invites them to do the final check-up with us. Thus, we can address any problematic issue on the spot. Any potential re-cleaning procedure is FREE OF CHARGE.
Where Can You Book Our Help?
Anyclean provides its top-tier London tenancy cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Addiscombe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Beddington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Carshalton
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Colliers Wood
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Croydon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Forestdale
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Hackbridge
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Morden
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Norbury
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Roundshaw
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Shirley
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Streatham
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning The Wrythe
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Thornton Heath
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tooting
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Waddon
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wallington
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Wimbledon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is end of tenancy cleaning charged by the hour or not?
Anyclean does not charge on a per-hour basis for its tenancy cleaning services. We work with a system of fixed estimates instead. For more information please contact us on 020 7099 6964!
Do tenants have to pay for professional cleaning?
When you move out of your leased residence, you are expected to perform a thorough deep-clean treatment before you leave. Many property owners insert a clause in the contract, defining that the cleaning must be performed by a professional contractor.
Who pays for carpet cleaning - tenant or landlord?
The tenant does. Please notice that carpet cleaning is not included in most end of tenancy cleaning packages, and you have to notify the contractor that you want to include the procedure.
What does an end of tenancy clean include?
You can check our comprehensive sanitary checklist above. Anyclean offers one of the most thorough post-lease deep-clean treatments, available on the market.
What Do Our Customers Have To Say About Our Performance?
“I have never been able to cope with the dust in my now former place. The ironic thing about moving out was I got the chance to see it completely clean and without a speck of dust – thanks to Anyclean!”
Lisa G., 67 Whitford Gardens, Mitcham CR4 4AA
“A five-star performance by a cleaning team with superb qualities! You are obviously a well-oiled machine, to the gratitude of us customers!”
Paul Y., Church Rd, Mitcham CR4 3BW
“From the first conversation to the final signature on my moving-out documentation, I had the feeling I received a top-notch attitude – calm, patient, friendly, and knowledgeable! Stay true to what you are, Anyclean!”
Martha S., Graham Rd, Mitcham CR4 2HA
Did You Know That...?
Mitcham is a district located on the River Wandle, in southwest London. Amenities in the area include Mitcham Common Windmill, Merton Heritage Centre, Elm Lodge, Mitcham War Memorial, Wandle Industrial Museum, and a few churches. The Parish Church of St Peter and St Paul is the oldest among them. Though the current building was mostly rebuilt in the early 19th century, the church dates from Saxon times. The beautiful church retains its original Saxon Tower and is still well used by a large and friendly Christian congregation.