Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Mortlake SW14
The SW14 Leaders In Home And Office Carpet Care
What Can Our Carpet Cleaners Do For You?
- Domestic one-off and regular carpet care
- Commercial carpet washing
- Office carpet upkeep
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstery cleaning
How Much Does it Cost?
In the realm of carpet cleaning, we like to think of ourselves less as the 'penny-pinching' sort and more as the 'pound-wise' connoisseurs. While we shy away from flashing our price tags like a tabloid headline, we pride ourselves on delivering a service that speaks volumes of quality.
Call us on 020 7099 6964 for a bespoke quote.
So, while our prices aren’t whispered in the same breath as 'cheap', they echo the sentiment that your carpets deserve nothing but the best.
Think of it as an investment in domestic bliss. After all, your floors are the foundation of your home's comfort and style.
7 days guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee
Purchase With Confidence...It's Risk Free!
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction we would like to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind.
We will not to leave your property until we have exhausted all means at our disposal to get the items worked on as clean as possible and as stain free as possible,
regardless how long it takes.
However, if you’re dissatisfied with the results we produce, let us know. We will return to your property and fix the issues free of charge. If upon our return we fail to deliver a carpet or upholstery cleaning service that lives up to approved industry standards, we will refund 100% of the money you paid us. Just call us within 7 days from the day of the service.
Why Should Pick Us As Your Mortlake Carpet Care Partner?
The Carpet Treatment Techniques We Employ
Hot Water Extraction
What can possibly remove every bacterium, germ, and speck of dust even as deep as the carpet pad? Our combination of injected steam and a biodegradable compound!
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persistent stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
The VLM (very low moisture) method we employ, combined with a biodegradable compound, allows us to achieve excellent results while cutting the drying time in half!
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in Mortlake!
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
How often should I vacuum the carpets?
Anything less than once per week is a total and ineffective waste of time, and twice per week is much better. Do not expect to keep your carpets in top condition with vacuuming alone, however.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatment that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Powerful Stain Removing Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like Ashby's, HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
Scotchgard Protection for Soft Furnishings
Protects Carpeting & Upholstery
Accidents happen and spillages occur. Fact. Scotchgard Stain Protector makes sure that your soft furnishings are safe at all times.
Scotchgard is a small investment in a great peace of mind. This is the difference between a permanent staining (a possible need for replacement) and a beautiful clean carpet or sofa.
Local Leaders In Hot Water Extraction
Serviced Areas in South West London
Most Recent Carpet Washing Jobs In SW14
What People Think About Anyclean's Carpet Washing Technicians
"If you have persistent problems with stains or mould on your carpet, these guys are the ones you should call! The Anyclean carpet cleaners are all about business and they know their craft in and out!"
Second Avenue, Mortlake, SW14 8QF
Did You Know That...?
- Mortlake was originally a riverside, rural settlement. There still remain a few early houses, which date from the late 15th century, alongside the riverfront at Thames Bank.
- The area was mentioned in the Domesday Book as Mortelege, which is though to men “a small stream containing young salmon. According to the Domesday Book, the large Manor of Mortlake included Putney and Wimbledon. It was held by the Archbishop of Canterbury until the 16th century.
- During the early 17th century a tapestry works was set up on the area of Mortlake. After its closure, market gardening and brewing became the main industries in Mortlake.
- Mortlake is the finishing point of the annual Oxford v Cambridge boat race, which takes place in March. Mortlake Stone is the stone next to the Thames at Mortlake that marks the finishing point of the famous boat race between Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
Notable people associated with Mortlake, and who most likely did not clean their own carpet but hired cleaning firms:
- Statesman Henry Addington (1757-1844), who was best known as Prime Minister from 1801-1804 is buried in Mortlake. In 1801 George III gave him White Lodge, Richmond Park.
- Architect Stanley Davenport (1868-1946), who was best known as first professor of town planning at London University lived at Suthrey House in Mortlake from 1915-1924.
- John Anstis, the elder (1669-1744). He lived and died in Mortlake at a house located between Thames street and river.
- John Anstis, the younger (1708-1754), who also lived and died in Mortlake.
- Actor and dramatist Robert Armin (1565-1610). Best known as Member of the Lord Chamberlain’s Company of Players with Augustine Phillips, who lived by the river at Mortlake.
- Judge Sir James Bacon (1798-1895). He lived at Fairfax House, Mortlake, between 1851 and 1860.
- Nonconformist, Mathew Barker (1619-1698), who was lecturer or preacher at Mortlake.Lawyer James Barry (1603-1673), who was recorder of Dublin and knighted in 1634, owned a property in Mortlake.
- Architect John Francis Bentley (1839-1902), who is best known as the architect of Westminster Cathedral, is buried at Mortlake Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- Sir Willaim Blizard (1743-1835), who was surgeon at Mortlake and President of Royal College of Surgeons.
- Architect Sir Arthur William Blomfield (1829-1899), who designed chancel of Mortlake Church.
- Politician, traveller and poet William Scawen Blunt (1840-1922), who grew up in Mortlake.
- Archeologist Sir John Peter Boileau (1794-1869), grew up in Mortlake.
- Cardinal Francis Alphonsus Bourne (1861-1935), who was best known as Archbishop of Westminster and Curate at Mortlake Roman Catholic Church.
- Explorer and scholar Sir Richard Francis Burton (1821-1890) is buried at Mortlake Roman Catholic Cemetery.
- Politician Sir Benjamin Hawes (1797-1862), who lived at Fairfax House, Mortlake, from 1838 to 1843.
- Missionary Ebenezer Henderson (1784-1858), who dies in Mortlake.
- Author Sir William Herbert (1552-1593), who lived in Mortlake.