Carpet Cleaning South West London
Carpet Cleaning In South West London - Anyclean Is The Partner You Can Rely On
Forget about sweeping, vacuum cleaning and the endless browsing on the Internet for ludicrous tips on how to remove stains and bad smells. If you want to be serious about carpet and rug care, you need some expert knowledge and skill – this is what Anyclean brings to the table! With more than twenty years of outstanding professional success and impeccable record, we provide you with the kind of hygienic solutions you have been looking for so long!
Did you know that your carpets accumulate more dust and allergens than any other single item in your home or office? They may look cosy, they are perfect for heat and sound insulation and add an extra touch of comfort to every room. But carpets and rugs also pose a significant sanitary challenge that many homeowners and office managers overlook. The regular vacuum cleaning and sweeping can only remove the larger, visible particles - and not too efficiently at that. In the long run, you need a far more effective and sustainable method to keep your floor coverings fresh and health-safe - this is where we step in!
Anyclean has a network of perfectly trained and fully certified carpet cleaning wizards that covers the entire South West London. They are at your disposal seven days per week, providing timely solutions to a wide range of problems - from dirt and dust smothering and loss of colour to bad odour and persistent stains, pet urine and hairs, shrinking, static electricity, etc. We operate with an arsenal of cutting-edge machines that allows us to deep-treat your carpets and remove any unwanted residue down to the pads.
If you want to find out more about our extensive portfolio or wish to schedule an appointment right away, feel free to call us on 020 7099 6964. Free, non-binding quotes are also available via email 24/7 - we usually respond within 24 hours!
The Benefits Of Choosing Anyclean
- The most advantageous prices, special offers, and hot deals in South West London
- Short-notice service - for emergency cases, we can be at your address within 24 hours
- Multiple payment options and completely transparent pricing policy
- Dedicated customer support - the friendliest in the business
- Available seven days per week, including National and Bank Holidays
- Latest-generation carpet cleaning equipment and a special selection of biodegradable detergents
- We can deal with almost any carpet-care related problem
- We have a team of highly skilled, experienced, and NCCA-certified experts
- We always get the job done, as testified by our 100% customer satisfaction rate
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy - we've got your property covered!
Area Of Coverage
Anyclean provides its top-notch commercial and residential carpet-care services in the following SW London areas:
Anyclean's Pricing Policy At A Glance
You can take a look at all our price rates and actually calculate your subtotal by yourself! You only pay for what you get, no hidden fees or extra service charges. All cleaning materials necessary for the procedures are also included in the price you see!
*Our customers are expected to provide the cleaning teams with a parking place within 100 yards of the premise. If free parking is not available, additional fees may apply.
Anyclean's Service Portfolio
We do not limit ourselves to carpet cleaning, especially if our customers need some extra help with their home or office. In fact, we can take care of the following chores for you:
- State-of-the-art area rug cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture cleaning
- Curtain cleaning
- End of tenancy carpet cleaning.
The Carpet Cleaning Methods We Apply
- Dry carpet cleaning – specifically used for heavily soiled carpets, this method is based on a concentrated bio-degradable cleaning component that requires much less water to dissolve in the fabrics and remove accumulated small particles and bacteria.
- Hot water extraction – also known as steam cleaning. This is the most common method used for initial dirt removal, combining the power of concentrated steam and detergent solutions.
- Scotch-guard protection – application of a reliable water and stain repellent to protect your carpets and rugs from humidity and mould.
- Anti-static carpet treatment – an innovative method for removing static electricity, applying latest generation technology. Strongly advisable in cases of frequent electric appliances breakdowns.
Cleaning Teams And Equipment
In order to uphold the outstanding standard of performance quality and customer care, Anyclean relies on a team of excellent professionals that includes some of the leading London specialists in the field. We are strict and meticulous in our employee selection policy and exert ardent managerial control over all our cleaners.
The people who work for us are well aware of the ever-evolving carpet cleaning business and try to always stay on top of the latest trends, gadgets and innovations that would help them improve their performance. Some of our leading specialists have been certified by NCCA for their knowledge and skill.
Our customers rightfully expect long-lasting results, expedient service and premium quality of cleaning. To make sure we can deliver all that we employ some of the best carpet cleaning machines you can find on the market today. Our experts operate with brands like HOST, Rotovac and Prochem – leaders in their craft for the past few decades.
“I book Anyclean every month for a regular carpet cleaning procedure in my office, and the results speak for themselves – customers have noted the difference between my office and anyone else in the building!”
“Thank you for all the efforts you put in reviving my Persian rugs to their former beauty – the colours look incredibly bright as if you took twenty years away from them!”
Are you ready to discuss the multiple ways we can be of service? Give us a quick call on 020 7099 6964, and make the first step towards a great working relationship with Anyclean!