Carpet Cleaning West Molesey KT8
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in West Molesey
Established in 1998, we have provided carpet cleaning service to residential and commercial customers in West Molesey KT8 and we continue to grow our business. We have invested in the best equipment and the safest cleaning products to ensure the most thorough and reliable service is provided ever. As carpets attract dirt and dust, we recommend hiring a professional cleaner at least every year to disinfect your home and protect your family from diseases.
Stains & Spots Removal
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Carpet dirty stains removal
- Safe cleaning products usage
- Successfully neutralising of allergies possibility
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Steam carpet cleaning
A detailed and complete carpet cleaning service West Molesey KT8 is carried out by professionally trained carpet cleaners using advanced techniques and environmentally friendly chemicals to transform your carpets into a healthier and brighter soft floor.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Home Hygiene & Appearance
Our service is reliable, professional and the one which you can rely on in West Molesey KT8. With a long carpet cleaning experience, we are able to treat all kinds of stains, remove dust mites and successfully clean dirt from deep down the carpet.
Your carpet fibers will smell fresh and feel soft after our treatment.
Healthy Indoor Environment
The equipment we use is manufactured by one of the leading companies in the cleaning industry and the results which achieve with their products and equipment exceed the criteria for a professional carpet cleaning West Molesey service. Your carpet will stay clean and healthy for longer and there will be no sticky residue left behind.
Highly Motivated & Qualified Technicians
Our carpet cleaners West Molesey KT8 are proficient in the art of carpet cleaning as we invest time and resourses to train them and make them qualified enough to meet the industry's highest standards when providing services for our customers. Thet are mobile, prompt, hard working and trustworthy and they come fully equipped and uniformed for each cleaning job.
When booking a service with us, you get our customer satisfaction guarantee which offers you the chance to have our carpet technician West Molesey KT8 back free of charge if we fail to meet your expectations. We know how important the home hygiene is and we would like to satisfy every client who uses Anyclean.
Carpet cleaning West Molesey and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- East Molesey
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hampton Wick
- Hinchley Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Carpet Cleaning Sunbury on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- Thames Ditton
- Carpet Cleaning Walton on Thames
- Weston Green
- West Molesey
- Whiteley Village
Did you know that in West Molesey KT8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Molesey
- Molesey Football Club. Located in West Molesey KT8, the club is currently a member of the Combined Counties Premier Division. Formed in 1953, Molesey FC play their games at the Walton Road Stadium. It is located at 412 Walton Road West, and has a capacity of 2,000, with seating for 160. The ground’s record attendance was set in 1966 when a semi final for a Surrey Senior Cup against Sutton United was watched by 1,255 people. The club was born from the merger of Molesey St Paul’s and another club. The newly formed team won the Surrey Senior League in 1958 and later joined the Spartan League. Some of the most famed former players of the club include Cyrille Regis (born 1958), who became a West Bromwich Albion star, who turned out for Mlesey FC at the start of his career; and Sergio Torres (born 1981 in Argentine), who currently plays for Crawley Town as midfielder, has played for the team for two months before signing for Basingstone Town.
- Cinnamon Adventures. Sited at Aztel House, 137 Molesey Avenue, in West Molesey KT8, this centre offers active breaks in the country. It is run by a customer-driven team of specialists who work with their customers to create memorable events that energise and inspire. Their knowledge and experience of the activities, equipment and venues in the United Kingdom and Europe ensures that customers receive a comprehensive insight and always have a fantastic experience. The event management company has over 40 superb activities in offer, at top location throughout England, Scotland and Wales. Some of the events are just meetings and activities, while others include transport, entertainment, private dining and music.
Notable people associated with West Molesey:
- Alpine ski racer Chemmy Alcott (born 1982), who competes on the World Cup circuit in all five disciplines.
- Musician Mick Avory (born 1944), who is best known as the drummer for the rock band, The Kinks, grew up in West Molesey.
- Television producer and executive Bill Cotton (1928-2008), who lived in the area in his early life.
- Journalist and television host Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan (born 1965), who is known professionally as Piers Morgan, lives in West Molesey.