Cleaning Services Marylebone W1
Helping Marylebone Customers With Their Cleaning Since 1998
Office Cleaning MaryleboneStay one step ahead of the W1 competition with the most efficient office cleaning you can book in Marylebone - tailor-made for the requirements of your business!
Gutter Cleaning MaryleboneYou can deal with the persistent roof pipe overflowing and leaks in minutes - just book your gutter cleaning procedure with Anyclean and leave the rest to our experts!
What Can We Do For You?
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Spring and garden cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- After-builders clean
- Junk removal
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Did you know that Madame Tussauds' Museum in London is located at Marylebone Road, just south of Regent's Park? The perfect place to spend the afternoon with your family or friends while we do the chores!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Marylebone
- Office carpet cleaning and floor maintenance at Portland Place, W1.
- Building facade maintenance and soft-pressure washing at Crawford Street, W1.
- Ater-party house cleaning at Edgware Road, W1.
- Emergency end of tenancy cleaning at Broadley Street, W1.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeWhat can you do if you are not happy with the received cleaning results? Get in touch with us immediately, and we will send our cleaners to repeat the procedures - FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean
- More than twenty years of professional experience
- A team of dedicated and hardworking cleaners
- A wide range of domestic and commercial cleaning procedures
- Affordable prices, special offers and discounts for regular customers
- Multiple payment options
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- Instant free quotes 24/7 via email
- No hidden fees or contract charges - you only pay for the services you get
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request.
Local Cleaning Leaders
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Camden Town
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Oxford Street
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Marylebone is an area in Central London close to Oxford Street After the Jubilee Line on London Underground was open at Baker street, Marylebone bacame a desireble place in Central London. The main features of the area include Regent's Park, Selfridges, Hyde Park and Marble Arch.
What is a regular clean?
It is the thorough weekly or bi-weekly treatment of your home by a professional house cleaning specialists. While the range of chores may vary according to the preferences of the homeowner, the list of tasks usually includes the vacuum cleaning of all rooms (furniture included), floor treatment - either sweeping or mopping, dusting and polishing of all surfaces, throwing out the garbage, polishing the kitchen sink and taps, the thorough cleaning of the toilet, shower screen or bathtub, etc.