Cleaning Services Oxford Street W1
Serving Oxford Street Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Oxford StreetProtect your tenancy deposit with the most comprehensive move-out cleaning service available in Central and West London - book your free quote with Anyclean today!
Office Cleaning Oxford StreetOur crews will keep your office premises in prime sanitary condition at more than a reasonable price - flexible scheduling and adjustable contracts are a given!
Gutter Cleaning Oxford StreetDo not worry about overflowing or clogged roof pipes anymore! With Anyclean's gutter cleaning service you will remove all the accumulated junk in minutes!
Anyclean's Portfolio At A Glance
- After-builders clean
- Garden and spring cleaning
- Waste and junk removal
- Patio and driveway cleaning
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Oxford Street is one of the landmark commercial thoroughfares in Central London, and our personal favourite is the Disney Store at 350-352 Oxford St. You can spend enough time there with your kids for us to finish all cleaning chores.
100% Customer Satisfaction GuaranteeWhenever you book Anyclean, you book quality - we have sustained one of the highest performance standards in the industry by unwavering attention to detail and dedication to our craft!
Why Choose Anyclean
- 100% quality satisfaction guarantee - we will repeat any procedures upon request FOR FREE
- A team of high-character, experienced cleaning experts
- Non-stop availability - including Bank and National Holidays
- Competitive prices and great special offers
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- Multiple payment options
- No long-term or binding contracts
- Immediate cleaner's replacement when needed
- A comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Our Area Of Coverage
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Camden Town
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean's regular house cleaning rate is £15/hr. Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
- The first department stores in the UK were opened at Oxford Street - icluding the Selfridge's and HMV.
- Oxford Street follows the ancient Roman road Via Trinobantina from Londinium to Essex.
- During the Middle Ages it was mainly known as a place for hanging of the prisoners from the nearby Newgate Prison.