Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road W1
Serving Tottenham Court Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Tottenham Court RoadBook the most effective end of tenancy cleaning crews in W1, and you will get the required results much quicker than you expect - top quality guaranteed!
Office Cleaning Tottenham Court RoadStay one step ahead of the competition by booking Anyclean's tailor-made sanitary mainenance packages for your office and business space in Tottenham Court Road.
Pressure Washing Tottenham Court RoadThe easiest way to remove the unwanted urban residue from the facade of your W1 building - eco-friendly pressure washing by Anyclean at affordable prices.
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Gutter cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste and junk removal
- Specialised cleaning services for restaurants
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
The Waterstones bookstore at 19-21 Tottenham Court Rd is one of our favourite places to hang around in Central London. And trust us - you will not find any dust on the shelves!
Our 100% Customer Satisfaction GuaranteeThe Anyclean technicians do not make any compromises with their performance - if you are not happy with the results, we will clean it twice, FREE OF CHARGE!
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- You get the best quality for the money you pay
- A team of dedicated and result-oriented experts
- Punctuality - we are always sharp on time for our appointments
- Transparent pricing policy - no hidden fees or charges
- Instant free quotes via email or phone
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request
- Non-stop availability - including National and Bank Holidays
- Fully guaranteed and insured cleaning procedures.
Where Can You Find Us?
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Camden Town
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Oxford Street
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Tottneham Court Road is a shopping street in Central London close to The British Museum, Centre Point and Oxford Street. It is served by three tube stations - Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Street and Goodge Street.
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.